Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I think she honestly believes people watch her vlogmas because of the elf thing which is why she's hell bent on keeping it going year after year.

It's ridiculous to expect a kid of Milo's age to believe a toy is moving around on it's own every night. My child is 4 and I do the elf thing as it's a bit of fun for a young child, but I wouldn't want him to think this is really happening when he's over 10 years old. It's bizarre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Today's vlogmas is Mik doing her makeup and talking absolute rubbish. She can't be enjoying making these? The irony of the end screen music being about making Christmas memories. I can't remember the last time I watched a video from start to finish.

bystanderbynature

Regardless of what she may or may not have she needs just pull her manicured but grubby finger out and go see a dr to start with. If she’d got on with it when she first had concerns over her behaviour, she’d prob be on the path to clarity now. Instead… same old. As a previous poster said, she will be forking out for 5 cheaper “doops” before she’ll find anything sensible about it.

Metaphorically and / or financially..

brunette97

Oh dear well things must be bad if she’s cancelled London. Definitely wasn’t cancelled by Em was it. So we’re gonna get a vlog of those two looking to see if Bath&Bodyworks have any Christmas scents…

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Oh yes it will definitely be Christmas. She doesn’t buy gifts for anyone, doesn't spend it with family, books herself into a low budget chain pub for Christmas day, doesn't have any family traditions, doesn't seem to go anywhere or do anything festive other than plonk a miserable plastic tree in the corner of her living room on the first of November.... but apparently she loves Christmas. Yeah right, wants the extra ad revenue more like
Don't forget she films herself watching lots of American Christmas things on Netflix with Manny! Well worth getting excited for.

queencarmen

VIP Member
I remeber in a video recently - I am sorry I can’t recall for the life of me which one it was, but she was going on about her and lee wanting to retire to America - but guys like east coast y know or like west coast? I laughed my pants off at that part.. seriously? Me and Mrs average from Doncaster, can live the medium life there, wasting money - albeit in shitholes - but they genuinely think they could afford that wasteful lifestyle in the states in the romanticised places she thinks they’re going to consider retiring to?!! Yea okay mik.. you’ll be doors up from your mum and dad and brother and sister in law taking over everyone else’s lives, come on! Head in the clouds…

Does she think money grows on trees? She really hasn’t got a clue has she? She earns a part time reasonable wage, makes pocket money takling to herself.. I think lees the bigger earner - yet it’s all - my house/ me / I… I’m just not sure how she can spend so much. And that’s only what we see! Exactly what is wrong with SM types..

Sorry - close to folks and brother - in Doncaster that was…

And sorry - I cannot spell this evening!
Does she realize how expensive it is to live in America, never mind the visa application process etc she wouldn't be let in at all nevermind granted full citizenship. Neither her or her husband would be considered skilled workers or special talent or whatever they call it to live there, and i doubt either of them would get sponsored by an employer there either, isn't her husband in sales or something like that? Talk about living in a fantasy world. She's never lived anywhere outside of Doncaster but would be willing to move to America? She's never even lived in a big city! Most people its a gradual progression e.g they might move from a smaller town to a bigger town or maybe a city, and then move abroad.

Vixen88

VIP Member
The bowl of pills was a bit weird. Would be costing her £70 a month in prescriptions if she didn’t do the prepaid thing? What the hell is she on? Painkillers for her back presumably. Surely not that many anti depressants after one doctors visit.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Google says that there is a one year waiting time for Doncaster royal infirmary and that is for initial consultations so she will be lucky to get a diagnosis before turning 40
My daughter was on an urgent list for psychiatry.
Was seen 2 years later…a year wait is optimistic imo!

Vixen88

VIP Member
Exactly, I feel like although there might be an understanding, like in other families, that they only buy for children, not adults. I feel like you’d still be obliged to buy your own mother something nice, if only for all the childcare provided free. Or your brother who has presumably buying for your two children for 10+ years. Or even Gronma who’s in a home for her first Christmas?! Selfish cow.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Who chooses/sticks with a primary school that would be an hours walk away? I’m guessing it might have been that she didn’t move him when they moved house. But if the school rOn is the bane of her life like she says, why has she never moved him to somewhere walkable. He’s in his final year and should be able to walk himself if he was remotely streetwise.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Vlogmas day 3 - 66 views in 17 minutes. Oh dear!

Is she trying to look bad in her thombnails intentionally? Such poffy eyes and cheeks

EmJane86

VIP Member
Bit eagle eyed of me to notice but has she put one her Amazon engagement rings on for the bowel renewal? I mean I know he bought her the Cartier for Christmas but surely he didn’t splash out on a new engagement ring too!