Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Wow, her latest two uploads - I was perched on a stool at the breakfast bar.....and I was nodding off ! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 4

Vixen88

VIP Member
I just caught up on her last blog and I cannot believe she’s got herself ANOTHER bloody ‘engagement’ ring.
I just do not understand that one bit, swapping out rings every week, most of which are jost random PR samples? She’s got enough other fingers to wear this costume jewellery. I can’t imagine ever swapping either of my wedding or engagement rings for something else! Do they not mean anything to her?!

I know she’s said the purple one is a bit wonky (again), get it fixed?! And her original wedding ring lost a stone?? But she bought other replacements rather than fixing it. Jost weird.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Well it's the 2nd December and still no vlogmas. She normally uploads early so looks like she isn't going to bother 🤔

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
How the hell does she not know to use the same batch of wallpaper 😂
Also no, he’s not going to be enthusiastic about your “DIY projects” because you always make an absolute bollox of them and to be honest, you’ve ruined that house.
That started before the tongue and groove obsession 🤦🏼‍♀️
…and the kitchen tiles used the wrong way around…looks odd…

fidgetjo

VIP Member
To be fair to her when I’m at home I love an oversized sweatshirt… But I also don’t film myself all day and put it on the internet.

• Heart
The way she went on about meetings during school time…. Mik you work part time…. You work from home…. You could go if you wanted….

Plus what do you expect the teachers to do… give up all their free time for you?!?
Also, her parents who don't work comment... clueless to people who work part time, shifts, flexi hours etc.

bystanderbynature

We need to start taking bets on her New Years resolutions or manifestations or whatever people on line call them nowadays…

WishingWellxx

The amount of pr she's accepting at the minute is insane. Especially from someone that said in the past she'd only accept it if she loved the products. It'd as if she has no money so is now just saying yes to everything.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What on earth is she on about in that video? She needs to pay for therapy. She is talking utter shite and has obviously found a new beauty you tuber to obsess over as she is now suddenly wearing tornnnns of jewellery, the awful piercings which will be ripped out when she puts her hair up as they’re so low down, wearing bronzer in her hair? Then spending ages contouring her nose which we have never seen her do?

Has lee got a new female work mate he has got close to or something? Something has changed
Sorry, what?! Bronzer in her hair?

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think she will get free rail travel .... I have a relative to works on track engineering in the north west and he and his wife get free travel.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Aren't the Frosty Fancies the same as the French Fancies, just white in colour!? I don't think the yoooshooal ones have marzipan in but she keeps saying they do!?
Yea they’re exactly the same but a different flavour. (I think they’re the same flavour as the plain pink ones)

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Yeah, every time it's an ad she keeps trying to get the views up hoping hello fresh will sponsor again. I find it so annoying when she keeps reposting the vid and it's in my subscriptions several times!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She thinks her life is a Hallmark movie. Living in America would be nothing at all like her imagination. She’s selfish enough to leave her family and move there but it will never happen - thankfully the visa process is extremely tricky or she would have applied by now I reckon with her impulsiveness. But seriously do they realise how expensive it is to live there? The cost of living is sky high esp in the places she wants to live. Nobody retires to the USA unless they’re a celebrity !

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I'm sure he'll have adhd by Tuesday
I’m sure she’s said before she thinks that both Milo & her dad have ADHD too.

Although I feel like if Milo did it would probably have been picked up by his school by now as ADHD is much easier to diagnose in little boys as that’s what the original studies were done on.

evoway13

VIP Member
I thought her father was a experienced photographer? Khila needs to go back to school to study 35mm photography.....

Did she only have five or six cookies made for the party?