Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
I don't have kids but is it a thing to not wrap presents when they are from Santa? I have never heard of this an it seems super random.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
It does look like she's posting less drivel and random livestreams so maybe she's stepping back from sharing every waking thought online. Hopefully it does some good.

Reactions: 4

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s weird no one wants to sponsor that greasy looking muppet with the smodged eyeshadow

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
Today's video is about how she plans outfits for Vegas.... wasn't she wearing a sweater and leggings in her Walking the Streets video or whatever it's called!?
😂 like she does every day! You just know she’s got a sports bra underneath it too

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Her latest video… she might have filmed in advance but her skin and me tube says used by 22.08.22….. I know she’s a tramp but fuck me

• Wow

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
With her rollercoaster high videos crashing to fonk videos over the years I think even unqualified doctors would see its BPD and she needs mood stabilisers not a adhd diagnosis

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
As other people have mentioned she could have had a stunning but intimate venue in the UK for a vow renewal and invite a few family and friends and have the kids involved easily and it would all have cost a lot less. But we should probably remember that neither Mik nor Lee appear to have good relationships with their families so this is another excuse to fly thousands of miles for the stupid photoshoot and have nobody else involved. Also never hear of Lee seeing friends do we?
I wonder if it's because they were both married to someone else when they met. My friend was in a similar circumstance and her family were not at all happy she did that, it fractured their relationship for quite a long time.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What about that portable radiator? Was that sponsored? All that fuss, lugging it around to her mom’s house, haven’t heard anything of it since, as a time of year when it’s actually necessary.

Yes, I noticed that.
She was complaining about their energy bill in a recent video as well. I wonder what the efficiency of that portable heater is like and whether its being used? Maybe it's in the garage gym or shed bar.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
So funny that she's used this for YT content. Well for an absloute FACT she doesn't park up anyway, just stops the car in the middle of the road where it's a three way road junction opposite the school gates, stays in the driving seat with engine on and and shoves him out which is very dangerous and I'd say illegal. I hate people like this, like they are too busy to spare five mins to walk a few paces, chat with their child, set their day, tell them what's happening for pick up time, terrible behaviour ... So in my opinion the road closure is the right thing to do. If you don't try to drive too close to school (ie drive, park and walk) it's no problem really. Working parent here, always rushing but set off a minute or two earlier.
Do you know her ? Do tell us more

• Heart

bystanderbynature

You lot are funny.. though she provides ample material. Rings?!! Jesus she’s so unsentimental- but we’ve seen her with her kids so not surprised in the slightest! Vlogmas? Same crap but with a song at the beginning we apparently all think is really catchy.. no? No! Accepting PR? She’s broke! She’ll never admit it - or stop spending, but just not on things she can get for free. Wasting money? That’s for crap she really doesn’t need!

She’s a sort. Wait for the January slump too! She’s trying her hardest to deny she’s fonkin now.. but I’m sorry… how can you be so shallow and empty and happy? Nahh not buying it..

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Thanks, I'm glad I haven't been eating them for years and somehow never noticed some marzipan!

I think I just lost some brain cells watching todays video.

Charging around Primark, half full Starbocks cup sloshing around and holding it right next to the clothes. It's an easy way for things to get ruined which is why most places have a no food/ drink policy. Maybe it's different in America Meadowhall. Edit: the cup disappears during the video, hopefully a bin magically appeared and she didn't casually leave it in Primark.

My personal highlights

A clotch bag

Some fonky slippers

A dupe of a random American brand of throw that the American Youtubers have (it's just a perfectly normal throw)

Astrological-y stoff

"This is like something from Elf". How? It's a striped jumper.

A polyester nightie 'feels like something Brooke Shields would wear in a Christmas movie'

"My husband is a scorpio but my initial is M so I always thought that was strange" It really isn't.

She's surprised to find some PJs that don't have Disney stoff on. Not sure why.

Mik doesn't wear dressing gowns because you can't wear them when you're soaking wet from the bath? Does she think this is what the rest of us do?

She didn't buy a single thing. Just went in to film herself grabbing and stroking things.
Perfect recap 🤣 husband is a Scorpio but my initial is M what the heck? Maybe he is called Shane after all seeing as that begins with S like Scorpio