Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
A GP won’t diagnose ADHD.
They’ll likely refer to a psychiatrist (if deemed appropriate) which will take months given current wait lists and dire state of mental health services in the UK.
This is the route my (adult) nephew had to go down before he got his diagnosis.

Reactions: 5

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What a weird depressing filter. She looks just like she did when she was trying on the dres in her office, no jewellery or anything in her hair etc. What ARE they doing and what's this all about?

Screenshot_20221020-092923_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I can’t wait for the poses we are going to be treated to. Milkallax thinking she is out of OK mag and Shane gurning to hide his teeth and disgust at being dragged to the desert to play dress up

• Haha
I'm not a medical practitioner or in any position to be diagnosing others but i think she needs a serious conversation with her GP re mental health, depression, bipolar...

She's entitled to believe she has an undiagnosed condition but i don't see the need or benefit to be constantly rambling on about it to people she doesn't know? She made a vlog not long ago where she acknowledged how problematic it was that she was oversharing her health ailments and announced she'd stop. She's been quite clear (and a rude sarcy bitch) that she doesn't want advice from others so what is she hoping to achieve from this crap? Apart from anything else it's really dull and boring and most likely one of the reasons why people stop watching (*spoiler alert* not the algorithm)

And what’s the point, she will just tell them what they want to hear based on her non stop googling.
Yes, exactly this. She's a self fulfilling prophecy. If i too spent hours reading on a condition I'd also end up thinking i had it. The way she talks is a really good argument for why "labels" are counter productive. She's got sucked into "i do this/i can't do this because I've read it's an adhd symptom".

She's just a hypochondriac and a massive numpty. She needs to get over herself and stop making such tediously boring content 😴 😴😴

Last edited:

evoway13

VIP Member
I am shocked!!! I really am.....the dress is absolutely filthy!!! What the hell was she doing with it? Mine had little bits of grass staining on the hem but, had it professionally cleaned afterwards. All that money for THOSE photos.......I am lost for words! Whatever Khila had in mind, is probably not what she ended up with. I also think she wasted her money on her hair... I've seen her curl it better herself!

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
She did elf on the shelf but just threw them on the floor under the tree… very imaginative.

My niece started high school in September and has done amazingly because she’s joined the sports teams. Hopefully shell be encouraging the football.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I think she needs to address her addiction to energy drinks before she does anything else. Why does she feel she needs it? She leads a mainly sedentary life, her kids won't be waking in the night so not sure why she drinks so much Monster. Grim.

I don't want to be "that guy " but it's incredibly common to become addicted to caffeine when you have adhd

Adhd is the one thing she's diagnosed herself with that I actually agree with her on

Im saying this as sadly someone who is diagnosed and medicated for adhd, and am also an energy drink addict 😔

Oh yes it will definitely be Christmas. She doesn’t buy gifts for anyone, doesn't spend it with family, books herself into a low budget chain pub for Christmas day, doesn't have any family traditions, doesn't seem to go anywhere or do anything festive other than plonk a miserable plastic tree in the corner of her living room on the first of November.... but apparently she loves Christmas. Yeah right, wants the extra ad revenue more like

Oh yes it will definitely be Christmas. She doesn’t buy gifts for anyone, doesn't spend it with family, books herself into a low budget chain pub for Christmas day, doesn't have any family traditions, doesn't seem to go anywhere or do anything festive other than plonk a miserable plastic tree in the corner of her living room on the first of November.... but apparently she loves Christmas. Yeah right, wants the extra ad rĹevenue more like

I wrote this the other day and somehow managed to post now.... whoops

queencarmen

VIP Member
yeah she'll buy loads of shit on klarna, try it on and send it back

idk who can even be bothered though, she's too much of an impulse shopper. dont just buy random things, actually research which is the best!

key example, the shapewear. she ordered so many different types, all she had to do was compare them all online before she bought them

fidgetjo

VIP Member
That is one of the standard cheap as chips Costco cakes. I know some rave about them but a friend got one for her son's birthday party and I found the icing to be horribly over sweet and fake, def not butter cream. Perfect for a kids party with 20 guests but I'd have expected something higher quality, and decorated, to be served at a vowel renewal party to be honest. She's obviously scrimped on the party!
I feel like they’re fine cakes. I’ve had some before and never had a complaint about them but you’re right she could have at least got one that was decorated. Or even bloody decorated it herself after she got it home!! That’s literally what they’re designed for. You’re not supposed to just serve them plain white.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I think she has lost a bit of weight, but unfortunately it just makes her head look huge. I stopped her Amazon haul at this unfortunate image.

1665741696516.png

1665741660170.png

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
They’re never nice sweatshirts or ones that fit normally. They’re too big, the neckline is always stretched and misshapen. She scrunches the sleeves all the way op to her elbow and they just look awful.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Did any one read this?

This could have been written any time in the last 3 years (apart from the part mentioning pandemic 2 years ago) and nothing has changed.

It has zero comments even with her telling her followers how sad she is. She needs to see a doctor its worrying how she cant see that

queencarmen

VIP Member
if she genuinely thinks she has ADHD then she needs to try and manage her symptoms instead of just talking about having it

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Are we expecting a come shop with me tomorrow? I reckon B&M this time, lots of Christmas stoff that's super cute. Maybe some mogs.

• Haha