Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand the appeal of putting your life on the internet for complete strangers… even for money, even for recognition.. just no! Why do it for yourself - but even worse is dragging your loved ones through it, friends, family… it’s really wrong. especially children. One day people will realise this. It’ll probably take a long time to be realised.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a tasteless filthy midden she is.
Everything she does is just… awful and tacky. All the gear and no idea.
I feel like nothing she does ever quite hits the mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m watching her tk max haul and she’s still talking about Santa and how she can’t have nice wrapping because Santa brings the gifts. Surely milo who’s 10 (about to be 11) is old enough to not still believe in Santa??

Reactions: 12
I’m watching her tk max haul and she’s still talking about Santa and how she can’t have nice wrapping because Santa brings the gifts. Surely milo who’s 10 (about to be 11) is old enough to not still believe in Santa??
Or Santa could wrap some nice?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do all presents for everyone in the family come from Santa in their house? I'm used to stockings being from Santa but i know everyone does it differently. And yes, Santa could just use nice wrapping paper! Does she just not wrap anything?! I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

The video is giving me motion sickness. More picking things up, prodding things and declaring them as cute with splayed fingers. Her sleeves are filthy.

FONKY STOFF.

Reactions: 8
Do all presents for everyone in the family come from Santa in their house? I'm used to stockings being from Santa but i know everyone does it differently. And yes, Santa could just use nice wrapping paper! Does she just not wrap anything?! I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

The video is giving me motion sickness. More picking things up, prodding things and declaring them as cute with splayed fingers. Her sleeves are filthy.

FONKY STOFF.
She's weird about Christmas. She goes on and on about how she loves it but never really does anything festive or has family traditions etc. She doesn't swap gifts with husband or family which i find odd for someone who clearly loves shopping. Only likes to buy things for her narcissistic self it would seem.
Sure she can squeeze in another shed/tinsel curtain party for the festive period though.

There’s no way her 11 year old son still believes in Santa . Give me strength. I swear last year when she was talking about Elf on the shelf you could see from the way Milo was behaving he didn’t believe in it.

Reactions: 9
There’s no way her 11 year old son still believes in Santa . Give me strength. I swear last year when she was talking about Elf on the shelf you could see from the way Milo was behaving he didn’t believe in it.
She's probably been so wrapped up in the vowel renewal she didn't notice he's grown up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She starts the vlog by saying 'Happy Sand day!' (I presume it was Sunday???)

What the f*&k is a 'cafe tee ahhh' - the captions say 'Christmas coming yeah' :unsure:

• Haha
I don't have kids but is it a thing to not wrap presents when they are from Santa? I have never heard of this an it seems super random.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don't have kids but is it a thing to not wrap presents when they are from Santa? I have never heard of this an it seems super random.
Maybe she does wrap them but just doesn’t wrap them nicely? That’s what I assumed as I’m sure she’s shown videos of Milo unwrapping presents before.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t wrap them nicely because Santa brings them overnight and then they get unwrapped, so they spend little time under the tree for her to look at and enjoy.
When the kids are older she’ll wrap them nicely and put them under the tree 1st of November, because then SHE gets something out of putting effort into wrapping a gift for someone else.

aka Selfish cow

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She doesn't wrap them, Lee does. I remember a couple of years ago she said she didn't even know what Milo had been bought as Lee did it all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She doesn't wrap them, Lee does. I remember a couple of years ago she said she didn't even know what Milo had been bought as Lee did it all.
That’s really really sad. I understand that mums don’t need to do everything but the least she could do is take an interest in what her son wanted for Xmas and help her partner decide what to buy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.