Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fake “posh” podcast voice is like nails on a chalk board for me! It’s so false! Trying to talk all delicate and well spoken! She’s not fooling anyone! The first section of the latest podcast (recorded in two parts) makes me feel nauseous 🤣 then the second part we get the miss pronunciation of things 🤨 it’s like it’s recorded by 2 may be even 3 different people! She’s also regurgitating the content across all platforms it’s so repetitive & boring! She makes me ears bleed!

Reactions: 6
...she's done a video of using makeup from her 'makeop bag'........it's the same stoff she's been using for eg the flower beauty liquid blosh....a Clarins eyeliner that's no longer available.......and a matt liquid lipstick that pulls too pink against her peach blosh.......

She back tracking with Beauty Pie and says she doesn't know if it's worth it for one item...............instead of saying 'I've seen terrible reviews on the company'

She says she used to spend £100 a month on makeop from Boots........WHEN?????? She only used to promote Revolution heavily because she was a brand ambassador......

Reactions: 3
Constantly picking her eyes rubbing then and rolling her fingers! She is disgusting! I sat watching her whilst eating a packet of crisps! Worst mistake I’ve made! She’s gross! I can’t believe she puts this tit online.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Reminds me of her smoked salmon fingers , when she would make a smoked salmon bagel, lick her fingers and carry on typing. Fishy keyboard or what :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
...she's done a video of using makeup from her 'makeop bag'........it's the same stoff she's been using for eg the flower beauty liquid blosh....a Clarins eyeliner that's no longer available.......and a matt liquid lipstick that pulls too pink against her peach blosh.......

She back tracking with Beauty Pie and says she doesn't know if it's worth it for one item...............instead of saying 'I've seen terrible reviews on the company'

She says she used to spend £100 a month on makeop from Boots........WHEN?????? She only used to promote Revolution heavily because she was a brand ambassador......
If you're REALLY into makeup do you just shop at boots and superdrug? Never seen her do beauty bay haul or review indie brands or anything like that. Her makeup always looks exactly the same regardless of what products she uses anyway.

I think her hair looks pretty in today's video

Does all seem really repetitive… and one thing I’ve noticed recently, is most of her podcasts are Simply audio versions of her vlogs?

Lazy sod!
I'd forgot about her podcasts? You're right though, it is the same spiel. Does she really think she has a completely different audience for each platform she posts on?

If you're REALLY into makeup do you just shop at boots and superdrug? Never seen her do beauty bay haul or review indie brands or anything like that. Her makeup always looks exactly the same regardless of what products she uses anyway.
I always think this. I used to like keeping an eye on new releases, a bit less so now. Enjoy picking up something a bit special at a counter. I like placing a Cult Beauty order for nice skincare, hair care and things I can’t find on the high street.

I don’t think she get much joy at all from her makeop and beauty any more. Either because she’s a dirty scruff, or she’s made it her ‘job’ and receives that many freebies nothing is ever special now.

The fact she has uses so much old discontinued stoff and doesn’t realise you can’t get it, or has to ask her camera are Glossier and Colourpop still in business shows she takes zero interest in it all. How as a ‘beauty blogger’ does she not follow them all on IG and keep somewhat in the loop of what’s new or popular?

Reactions: 4
I always think this. I used to like keeping an eye on new releases, a bit less so now. Enjoy picking up something a bit special at a counter. I like placing a Cult Beauty order for nice skincare, hair care and things I can’t find on the high street.
Ooh i love Cult beauty... now that is dangerous for my bank balance. When i ended up falling into my youtube beaty guru rabbit hole phase a few years ago i totally lost interest in "on the shelf at Boots brands". This is how i know she's not arsed with makeup at all. Like me, she'll happily piss money up the wall on ridiculous things... but not makeup. If she was really into makeup she'd be buying high end brands, trying new indie brands, she'd be anticipating and getting excited about new launches... she says she does/she doesn't/she does still watch makeup videos but she clearly has her finger nowhere near the pulse when it comes to makeup and beauty.

What is with her pronunciation/accent? Stoff and moch are more exaggerated than ever and makeop has become makeiPP. The first few minutes she sounds like she's pretending to be posh. But this is the same woman who goes to the hairdressers and says riiiiiyyyyT, liiiiiiiyyyyyyK and pinKrrr

(I do hope you all read those lovely spellings how i think they sound out loud 😄🤣)

She is going to focus on sharing her existing makeOp with us over the next few months and not new stuff any more. Is that not what you did the last six years?

What is her obsession with trying to dupe stoff she doesn’t need a dupe for. I know that was a thing in 2012 but with brands like make up revolution do we need her to find dupes for these “new” products she doesnt even own?

What are all the brown marks and scars all over her décolletage? She is going to be wearing a plunging neckline dress for her renewal

What are all the brown marks and scars all over her décolletage? She is going to be wearing a plunging neckline dress for her renewal
Probably sOn damage from spraying her exfoliating acid toners all over then not wearing sun cream.

The video of her and caz doing karaoke is so embarrassing. Caz is obviously not taking it too seriously just barely singing along and mik is full on going for it like she thinks she’s a great singer.

glad she’d muted the sound, don’t think anyone needs to hear that.

also does she make everyone karaoke every time they visit her?

She is going to focus on sharing her existing makeOp with us over the next few months and not new stuff any more. Is that not what you did the last six years?

What is her obsession with trying to dupe stoff she doesn’t need a dupe for. I know that was a thing in 2012 but with brands like make up revolution do we need her to find dupes for these “new” products she doesnt even own?

"Do you need me to recommend you new things? can't you do that yourself because I really can't be arsed. I have no idea or interest but if I don't force myself to make "beauty" videos no one will watch me, if more of you would watch my vlogs I could pack this boring makeup nonsense in for once and all and concentrate on what i really enjoy - filming myself stomping around my house in my joggers talking to myself"

Summarised version above for anyone who's not yet watched.

• Haha
Listened to the first two minutes of the new podcast... has she really never heard of beer fear before? Complete misuse of the word 'lubricant' as well. It's a no from me. Again.

She's panicking over an 'escaped' python (it's more likely to have been under the fridge or oven than outside). It is not a cobra or a boa constrictor....it's a python fgs! They grow to 3 or 4 feet and weigh 3lb (females can weigh 5lb)...and they are as soft as s**t! My daughter's friend came round a few weeks ago and our largest python was just sat at the side of her whilst she was on facetime to her mum. Our snake is nosy AF and he often 'periscopes' and tries admiring himself on the mobile phone....he is fascinated. So she quickly said 'mum, I've got to go because I have a snake in my face. She stood up and went over to stroke our cat and was met with a lot of very sharp claws and teeth! She soon came back and sat next to the snake. Looks can be deceiving. Khila would have a greater injury if the 'stray' cat attacked her 😂

She's having the wedding dress altered to make it shorter and have a split in the seam ????? So, I'm assuming it's still going to pull around her middle where it doesn't fit properly...

I hope she has enough spending money for Vegas as the exchange rate is £1 to $1.15 usd...they're not going to get a lot for their money

Why does she not just brush her hair regularly so that it doesn’t become a matted mess? 🤢

F5FB1AFB-9C0E-4E36-B208-80FB96C39961.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
When is she going to Vegas? Is now really the best time to be using old expired makeOp prodOcts? I’d be going above and beyond to ensure my skin was in the very best condition ahead of my wedding/vow renewal.

I’m actually very nervous for her because her expectations from the vow renewal are just not going to be the reality. I don’t think she’s doing it for the right reasons, shes not mentally taking care of herself, her diet and general hygiene is shocking… she is setting herself up for disappointment. We all know she’s just doing it to get pictures to post on social media and if she continues how she is I really don’t think she’ll like them.

Reactions: 5
When is she going to Vegas? Is now really the best time to be using old expired makeOp prodOcts? I’d be going above and beyond to ensure my skin was in the very best condition ahead of my wedding/vow renewal.

I’m actually very nervous for her because her expectations from the vow renewal are just not going to be the reality. I don’t think she’s doing it for the right reasons, shes not mentally taking care of herself, her diet and general hygiene is shocking… she is setting herself up for disappointment. We all know she’s just doing it to get pictures to post on social media and if she continues how she is I really don’t think she’ll like them.
She wears rose tinted spectacles when talking about the USA - which, she has based on watching American TV and visiting the tourist traps. I've got American friends that are juggling two and three jobs to make ends meet. The cost of their gas (petrol) is just as expensive as ours. The cost of food as risen and they have to pay for healthcare insurance. I've been watching Americans who live in the UK who love it over here....mainly due to the fact that they can get organic veg from any supermarket (in the US, they have to visit Sprouts or Whole Foods and it's costs them a small fortune). Another American woman who married a British guy said she was shocked to find no healthcare bill after her pregnancy and birth over here. I suppose it's like people visiting the UK who think we all live in the Cotswolds in thatched roof cottages - it's a bit of a culture shock when they travel through big cities and see homelessness over here.

How is Khila going to vlog the vow renewal ? I find it odd that she's not taking the children or her parents

Her skin acchoooally looks worse now then it did when she wasnt making a effort. She could have Annie Leibovitz taking her wedding photos but if she isnt washing, is eating salt by the skip load and burning her skin off with acids she is going to be shocked when she gets those pics back

Her amendments to the dress what is the chance she is making it bigger now cause she didnt lose six stone using the peloton once and the dress still doesnt fit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.