Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in todays cherry’s videos she talks about having already started to pack for holiday. Also did you know the only holidays you do a lot of walking on are in New York, Florida or Vegas? As if no one walks around any European city 🙄
I travel for work. Pretty sure I walked everywhere in Barcelona ,Paris, Munich and Zurich. I didn’t walk anywhere in Orlando. She’s a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I travel for work. Pretty sure I walked everywhere in Barcelona ,Paris, Munich and Zurich. I didn’t walk anywhere in Orlando. She’s a weirdo.
Firmly agree, most European cities are known for being walkable and doing lots of walking whilst exploring. And also American cities are known for not being walkable at all (Except new york) But Mik doesn’t ever go on holiday to Europe so in her mind neither does anyone else and therefore America is lots of walking. I’d love to see her try walking around somewhere in Europe then see how much she thinks she walks in America.

Reactions: 8
Them tattoos are so badly done. No wonder it only cost them 60 for the 3. They are just going to look like a blob in a few years time. They needed to be bigger and she got them upside down.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why did she get another tattoo if it’s just gonna go blurry because remember she claims her healing means her tattoos are blurry as a result….

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She got some Chopa Chops 🍭
I came here to say the same !!!!! :ROFLMAO:

'Hair trails' instead of trials.........

She wants to take a plastic gun for bubbles to Vegas as a 'prop'........yes Khila, let's see what customs say about that :m

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I came here to say the same !!!!! :ROFLMAO:

'Hair trails' instead of trials.........

She wants to take a plastic gun for bubbles to Vegas as a 'prop'........yes Khila, let's see what customs say about that :m
Might let her through as they think it’s the only way she’s gonna have a nice wash

• Haha
She bought a washing up bowl to do a foot bath with baking soda?! She honestly is stupid

Reactions: 3
Six times she says the word cute in a cherrys haul and describing multiple things as addictive its just weird

Reactions: 2
Another cherry’s haul! Don’t people have home bargains, Poundland, savers, wilko and pound stretchers? The majority also deliver! Sick & tired of cherry’s hauls! I would never shop on an app like this 🙄

Another cherry’s haul! Don’t people have home bargains, Poundland, savers, wilko and pound stretchers? The majority also deliver! Sick & tired of cherry’s hauls! I would never shop on an app like this 🙄
I’ve never seen anyone actually buy from them, it’s just influencers they pay to advertise them

You never hear her talking about cherrys unless it’s a sponsored video but of course she lorvs them soooo much as the app is colourful :rolleyes: It’s a glorified Poundland

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen anyone actually buy from them, it’s just influencers they pay to advertise them
It’s just bizarre! I can honestly say I would not shop on an app like that! We have Poundland & home bargains! 😩 Who in the right mind is going to say…. Oh I need to do my essential shopping…. On cherry’s! No one! 😂

It’s just bizarre! I can honestly say I would not shop on an app like that! We have Poundland & home bargains! 😩 Who in the right mind is going to say…. Oh I need to do my essential shopping…. On cherry’s! No one! 😂
Honestly it’s comical the “influencers” they pay to advertise them. Khila, Emma, Brummy mummy etc. the people who constantly film themselves in actual shops buying the same tat. Then expect people to believe it’s an app they’d actually use if they weren’t getting paid for it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I think it speaks volumes on how boring her life is when she likens buying a trellis as being “a bit out there”

Reactions: 3
Honestly it’s comical the “influencers” they pay to advertise them. Khila, Emma, Brummy mummy etc. the people who constantly film themselves in actual shops buying the same tat. Then expect people to believe it’s an app they’d actually use if they weren’t getting paid for it 🤦🏼‍♀️
The only person that I’ve seen actually buy from cherryz has been girlslovehaulsx. I think she has a shopping addiction though, she only ever shops in b and m, Poundland and home bargains.

Reactions: 1
Never bought from Cherryz and never plan to. It’s a ridiculous name. These low rate YouTubers use it as a chance to stock up on washing powder and plastic baskets. There’s no honest reviews, just a ‘use my affiliate code’ so they can get their free Lenor next month. How do prices compare to Home Bargains, B&M, Tesco.. postage costs and delivery times.

Mik’s reviews are generally shocking these days anyway. Expired, discontinued makeup. That control underwear she didn’t compare properly. No follow up videos on Fabletics or Skin and me that she raved about when new. This bike she hasn’t explained and never fully will.

Reactions: 7
My sentiment exactly! It’s obviously for the money that they do this type of sponsorship! And they bang on about only sharing stuff they love 🙄 yeah sure you all love “cherry’s” 😂

Never bought from Cherryz and never plan to. It’s a ridiculous name. These low rate YouTubers use it as a chance to stock up on washing powder and plastic baskets. There’s no honest reviews, just a ‘use my affiliate code’ so they can get their free Lenor next month. How do prices compare to Home Bargains, B&M, Tesco.. postage costs and delivery times.

Mik’s reviews are generally shocking these days anyway. Expired, discontinued makeup. That control underwear she didn’t compare properly. No follow up videos on Fabletics or Skin and me that she raved about when new. This bike she hasn’t explained and never fully will.
Buying shape wear when she’s “supposedly” lost 22 pound 😩 I didn’t watch that video! She’s copying someone’s content (yet to figure out who) because none of it is making sense with Mik! 😂

• Haha
Buying shape wear when she’s “supposedly” lost 22 pound 😩 I didn’t watch that video! She’s copying someone’s content (yet to figure out who) because none of it is making sense with Mik! 😂
Yes, she’s definitely copying someone after that Zara obsession last mOnth. She’d barely stepped foot in there or ever gave it a mention, then she goes in store 3-4 times and places at least 2 online orders and her husband is buying things in there too. And making sure the most basic, plain vests get a mention every second video because you know there’s a built in shelf, but it shows through in the light colours.

• Haha
iv ordered from cherryz once. During my sciatica flare up when I couldnt leave the house without a walking stick and even then couldnt get very far! Partner works silly long hours and I work weekends so dont have time to go many places as I dont drive.
It was the same prices as the shops to me, I like that you get points to get something free but iv not used it since that time about 2 months back to stock up on cleaning supplies after I was too broken to clean properly (needed the supplies for a deep clean!) In a way it saved me money as I avoided the impulse buys in the shop.
Miks video wasnt the best (same for alot of her hauls/reviews) I find myself skipping through her hauls/favourites now as its mainly her jabbering on about nonsense or showing some discontinued product you cant even buy anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.