Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems drunk in that video. Also, there's no point watching. All the same stories repeated as usual. Mentions the eye masks from Lloyd's pharmacy, losing her bank card, refunds being like free money, hair scrunchie section not there in the shop. It's all stuff we've heard before! Does she think separate people watch each video or something?!

Reactions: 7
She thinks she's a character an American Comedy Series. She genuinely thinks she's funny.
She's drunk or on something stronger in that video. That giggle?

Reactions: 7
That video is so strange. The ‘crazy story’ about there not being hairbrushes or scrunchies in Tesco… cool. Why would she think anyone cares about this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does this woman repeat herself? And what has she taken? She needs some intervention from a friend! Or a professional! What happened to being positive and getting back what you put out! 😫 I can’t watch! This woman is having a breakdown in front of our eyes.

Reactions: 4
If you look at the previous story she posted she still bought 6 dresses altogether. Surely the cost of all 6 would of been equal/just less than the dress she wanted.
She has no taste in dresses obviously, there isn't one that suits her among the whole six

Reactions: 5
That video is so strange. The ‘crazy story’ about there not being hairbrushes or scrunchies in Tesco… cool. Why would she think anyone cares about this?!
She reminds me of when i was on maternity leave, after 10 hours a day without an adult to talk to as soon as my other half got home I'd just bombard him with chatting utter shite 😅 the "funny" story of the scrunchie is the kind of drivel I'd have subjected him to. I feel like i should go offer the man a belated apology.

Is she lonely? I suspect her husband is one of these people who are devoid of personality, the kind of person you end up talking AT rather than talking WITH. I imagine he just sits and nods a lot

Reactions: 9
That dress looks similar to about 3 others she’s tried. It’s also too small.
What’s her obsession with people being ‘bustier’ then her ? She’s not that small in the chest and does need support.

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen the dress yet but the milk frother is clearly broken (probably from being put in the dishwasher) or needs the fuse changing. Why would you keep using something that isn't safe and needs fixing or replacing? She's mentioned it a few times now.

Reactions: 3
Weird how she said she sends the links to Lee for him to look at. I wonder if she sends him the link for him to buy them for her. That's a lot of dresses he's now bought if that's the case.

Even when he's at work I bet he still has to listen to her every manic thought.

Reactions: 4
Weird how she said she sends the links to Lee for him to look at. I wonder if she sends him the link for him to buy them for her. That's a lot of dresses he's now bought if that's the case.

Even when he's at work I bet he still has to listen to her every manic thought.
And that fact she said Lee’s reaction was ‘yeah that’s the one’. Erm what? Lee would only say that to shut her up.

Reactions: 6
So she finally gave in and bought an actual wedding dress. I dead to think how much money she’s actually spent buying second hand stoff when she could of just bought what she wanted in the first place 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s honestly been worse than trying to find a dupe for the Dior lip maximiser

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.