Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does the cat know we're about to feed her treats?
.... maybe because the cat has eyes and can literally see you with a bag of Dreamies?

Am I understanding correctly that the cat now doesn't have a home and instead of making sure she gets one they're just looking at getting an outdoor shelter and everyone feeding her when they can be arsed? Has the poor thing even been spayed?

Reactions: 6
How does the cat know we're about to feed her treats?
.... maybe because the cat has eyes and can literally see you with a bag of Dreamies?

Am I understanding correctly that the cat now doesn't have a home and instead of making sure she gets one they're just looking at getting an outdoor shelter and everyone feeding her when they can be arsed? Has the poor thing even been spayed?

I’m also confused about the cat situation. She said that two different homes have taken her in then put her back out? And apparently now 4/5 houses are feeding her? Are they all feeding her everyday? That’s far too much food!! they need to call a rescue to come collect her so she can have any vet care she needs going forward and can find a home that’ll take care of her properly! Stray cats only have a life span of 2-3 years if they’re not being cared for properly whereas a cat with a home can live to 20+ years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So her new thing is gonna be full face of make up but without foundation because “people wanna see real skin”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m also confused about the cat situation. She said that two different homes have taken her in then put her back out? And apparently now 4/5 houses are feeding her? Are they all feeding her everyday? That’s far too much food!! they need to call a rescue to come collect her so she can have any vet care she needs going forward and can find a home that’ll take care of her properly! Stray cats only have a life span of 2-3 years if they’re not being cared for properly whereas a cat with a home can live to 20+ years old.
Especially as the cat is clearly young and would adapt to having a proper home. All the comments are saying not to worry and to leave it outside, wtf is wrong with people?

Reactions: 8
Sure manny would get used to the cat if she allowed it in her home.
What’s Ella’s job? She seems to be working quite a lot for someone that’s 16?

Reactions: 4
Telling the internet that Ella works right beside Taco Bell and also what hours she works. Honestly, you never know what weirdos and creeps are watching and she's happy to take the risk. She mentions Ella's job in every video now. Great mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sick of her carrying on about that cat. Take it in or shoo it away. If you’re going to feed it treats intermittently it’s going to come back. It’s like she’s awestruck by it, as if she’s never seen one before.

Reactions: 9
Sick of her carrying on about that cat. Take it in or shoo it away. If you’re going to feed it treats intermittently it’s going to come back. It’s like she’s awestruck by it, as if she’s never seen one before.
I just don’t get why she’s more obsessed with this cat than her own dog….

Reactions: 7
She’s just finished her GCSEs I think. Isn’t she 17 in September? Mik had her at 19/20 (in case you missed her mentioning it once or twice 🙄) and Mik is 36.
oh ok oops I thought Mik was 37 and that Ella had done her a levels.

Reactions: 1
The standing on tiptoes drives me mad. Get some bloody heels on to show the dresses off ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The What I Bought on my No Buy video fails to mention the 7/8 wedding dresses.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if "coincidentally" Ella's shifts are all when she's meant to be locked in the house of shopping-to-fill-the-void-while-Milo-plays-Xbox rather than at her dad's.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if "coincidentally" Ella's shifts are all when she's meant to be locked in the house of shopping-to-fill-the-void-while-Milo-plays-Xbox rather than at her dad's.
Plot twist, Ella doesn't have a job and just sits in Taco Bell for some peace and quiet.

I recommend the podcast about hindsight if anyone fancies a daily dose of wtf. She asks if buoyed is pronounced booeyed about 4 times and asks people to send her a voice note with the correct pronunciation. There's also some weird advice about not sharing problems with friends until you've sorted it all out yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What have I just watched on that no buy video?! Is she having a breakdown or is there vodka in that Starbocks cop?

Reactions: 5
Plot twist, Ella doesn't have a job and just sits in Taco Bell for some peace and quiet.

I recommend the podcast about hindsight if anyone fancies a daily dose of wtf. She asks if buoyed is pronounced booeyed about 4 times and asks people to send her a voice note with the correct pronunciation. There's also some weird advice about not sharing problems with friends until you've sorted it all out yourself.
I've heard American Youtubers pronounce 'Booey' rather than 'Boy'.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.