Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
I remember years ago on her blog she did a my fitness pal post for a while to document her weight loss attempt ( think it was when she was doing 30 day shred) she would be eating 800-1000 calories a day according to her diary she would share in her posts. Not sure if her blog is still around though,iv not looked for it for ages.
She doesn't look like she has lost 20lbs, she looks the same to me.

Reactions: 4

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Ive just watched the clickbait video. It's not healthy to wake up in the morning and feel like you immediately need to film a video about one YouTube comment. She looks like she's on the verge of tears and hasnt even got dressed yet. Everything she says about not wanting advice and just wanting to talk (AT her viewers) makes it clear she should look at investing in therapy and working through some of these things properly. Its a better investment than a handbag or 7 vow renewal dreases. I thought her whole mantra has always been that she only makes videos she wants to make, but that's the conclusion of the video? If putting content out is making her feel awful then maybe taking some time out to reflect on her content and pressing pause to enjoy her life would have been a better idea. She just seems so unfulfilled but has the means to do more. Go somewhere that isn't Meadowhall, do some activities as a family, get a hobby, find something she enjoys.

Has anyone listened to this?

Screenshot_20220724-213748_Spotify.jpg

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
She’s on Instagram complaining it’s warm and said she ‘can’t believe it’. I don’t understand how she can’t believe it. It’s still summer, and in the UK in recent years September has been a very warm month for us. So what’s not to believe?
My son's birthday is in September and we have had some baking hot days for it.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She is going to focus on sharing her existing makeOp with us over the next few months and not new stuff any more. Is that not what you did the last six years?

What is her obsession with trying to dupe stoff she doesn’t need a dupe for. I know that was a thing in 2012 but with brands like make up revolution do we need her to find dupes for these “new” products she doesnt even own?

What are all the brown marks and scars all over her décolletage? She is going to be wearing a plunging neckline dress for her renewal

Lola123

VIP Member
Is it just me or does she change what is helping her neck every time she speaks and shows a new product?

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Prodact?! Every time I hear it go back and listen again. Any doncastrians (?!) in the house - is this normal?!? ProdAct???!!

I’ve got some vid catching up to do - that’s my eve plan. Super amusement! Oh and podcasts too!
I live 15 miles from Donny now but I lived in Doncaster when I was younger. NOBODY talks like her.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Listened to the first two minutes of the new podcast... has she really never heard of beer fear before? Complete misuse of the word 'lubricant' as well. It's a no from me. Again.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She needs to think about her teenage daughter and impressionable viewers when talking so flippantly about easy weight loss it could be very triggering for many

Bojangles

Why does this woman repeat herself? And what has she taken? She needs some intervention from a friend! Or a professional! What happened to being positive and getting back what you put out! 😫 I can’t watch! This woman is having a breakdown in front of our eyes.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Just watched her new Friday Faves. During the video she diagnosed herself with two new ailments, none of which, AFAIK, she’s ever seen her GP for.
1. Em has been down and has been diagnosed as perimenopausal so Khila has now decided she is too. In Ems video she does say that her GP said she was young to be perimenopausal and, Khila is even younger so god knows why she’s Co-opted this.
2. She has IBS - has she ever been diagnosed or does she just shit a lot because of all the takeaways she used to eat.

She also called a candle ‘son woshed citrus’ which, is the most entertaining and interesting portion of todays offering.
I enjoyed her blabbering for ages about a cereal bar and recommending a £700 projector. How much TV do they need to watch in their garden!? Also pretty certain there should have been an AD disclaimer if she was sent it for free, unless I missed it.

I picked up on the IBS thing as well. IBS isn't something you can test for and it's usually diagnosed/ assumed if there's an absence of other things like IBD. Still sure she's never mentioned it before though.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
iv ordered from cherryz once. During my sciatica flare up when I couldnt leave the house without a walking stick and even then couldnt get very far! Partner works silly long hours and I work weekends so dont have time to go many places as I dont drive.
It was the same prices as the shops to me, I like that you get points to get something free but iv not used it since that time about 2 months back to stock up on cleaning supplies after I was too broken to clean properly (needed the supplies for a deep clean!) In a way it saved me money as I avoided the impulse buys in the shop.
Miks video wasnt the best (same for alot of her hauls/reviews) I find myself skipping through her hauls/favourites now as its mainly her jabbering on about nonsense or showing some discontinued product you cant even buy anymore.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I just read/saw this on The Lodge Guys thread. If she is buying subs she is probably using this too.

YouTube View Bot | YouTube Viewer Bot

Use the YouTube View Bot extension to easily share content with a large number of viewers. Increase video views on YouTube using the viewer bot by sharing videos with a large audience. Users can use the view bot by entering their YouTube video URL, share their content using the bot and increase their views.

And this …

Why Use a YouTube View Bot?
Bots are used to create the illusion that a video is already popular to attract real viewers who view the existing view count as 'social proof' of the video's quality. The main benefit is that it is fast, easy, and usually free. There are other ways, besides bots, bot accomplishes this, but if a YouTuber is resorting to a bot, it probably means they don't have the money to buy real human views or the time to participate in a view exchange platform.

Bots can also be used to generate comments and likes for videos.

• Wow

queencarmen

VIP Member
she dresses so frumpy and plain but then shoves on a 2 grand bag on ?? i dont get it! invest in some clothes that fit instead

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
...The new design could by Manny's dangly bollocks ......all festive and glittery!

By the way 'Manny's Dangly Bollocks' has got to be in the next thread name!
She could make some earrings of said bollocks with some glitter from her nail lady

Watch her favourites video and check out the colour of her bedroom door next to the surround and wall :sick:

Also has she had filler? Her forehead line has disappeared somehow? Look around 11 seconds

• Haha

WorldOfRainbow

She's deleted it. But you're honestly not missing a great deal, was boring and she seemed as if she'd rather not be doing it. It was as follow:
Bobbly beige
Swimming pool, greasy hair
Something she should have ironed
Orange and gapey
Bobbly beige again
Sounds Oscar worthy

• Haha

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I’m sure she’d enjoy the experience of trying actual wedding dresses on jnyou could tell when she tried the “proper” (compared to everything else she got) wedding dress on. But she’s so against it, she doesn’t even want to get any of the eBay dresses tailored.