Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bestie Emma has been raving about the Charlotte tilbury foundation…. What you gonna do now mik

• Haha
Reactions: 4
you know what would get her views? if she tried out charlotte tilbury for the first time and did an honest review on it! its literally a trending brand. how is it shes been on youtube like 10 or 11 years and gets it so wrong

Reactions: 9
you know what would get her views? if she tried out charlotte tilbury for the first time and did an honest review on it! its literally a trending brand. how is it shes been on youtube like 10 or 11 years and gets it so wrong
The problem with that would be she’d 100% say it wasn’t very good & could get the same result cheaper. And it’ll be because her skin is in such a state and she won’t use the products as they’re intended to be used! She wants to hate the brand…

Reactions: 3
I've never tried CT because it's always felt like it was for proper grown up, classy ladies who have their tit together. Maybe unwashed, greasy skinned, manic Mik just recognises that she also isn't their target demographic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never tried CT because it's always felt like it was for proper grown up, classy ladies who have their tit together. Maybe unwashed, greasy skinned, manic Mik just recognises that she also isn't their target demographic 🤣
OT try the mini’s the mini pillow talk has lasted me over a year and I have worn it most days! It’s way less!
Mik could even treat Ella to some (excessive but) if she wants to test things, use it as a gift to your daughter or wider friends…. But that assume she can be kind

Reactions: 2
Is she in a sulk because there’s no shop with me like she promised…. Unlucky for us ;) not

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s batch cooked the rice turkey/chicken again for this week, how can you eat the same thing for two weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s batch cooked the rice turkey/chicken again for this week, how can you eat the same thing for two weeks
Because she has no imagination and I say this as a self proclaimed lazy person sometimes you don’t get bored of any of these things

Oh my god - was that the little video thing - Instagram? - where she moaned about someone saying she was appropriating adhd or the lile for views?! My god she’s deluded if she doesn’t think that’s the case. I cringed at that. All these followers that blow smile up her ass and semi confirm her faux diagnosis don’t bloody help!

Wow, that's a next level of clickbait right there. So inappropriate when she doesn't know if she has ADHD!
It’s a new personality “trait” guys
She’s acting as if it’s a cute quirk and not something people need help dealing with
Exactly this!

I think she’s just got way to much time on her hands lol
Nothing to do with a mental illness
Is that the case? Do you know from experience? Sorry to ask, just my daughter I have concerns about and am surprised I am the only person who can see issues. I may be miles off but is it normally the case by say age 5/6 it has been spotted by another setting other than parents/family? Thank you.

Not to be funny. But if Milo had ADHD someone would have picked up on it by now… it’s the easiest to diagnose is young boys as that’s who the model of what ADHD looks like is based off. If she was actually worried he had it the doctor would help, instead she’s just using it as an excuse to justify her own tit behaviour.
Sorry for my misplaced posts - I don’t really know how to use forums! But hope you all get this jist. Kids in bed - time to cringe watch her latest! Love it!

Last edited:
I’ll be honest if I find something I like to eat I can easily make it week after week until I’m sick of it. Couldn’t have it every single day though.

Reactions: 1
I’ll be honest if I find something I like to eat I can easily make it week after week until I’m sick of it. Couldn’t have it every single day though.
she made eight portions over a week ago and eight portions this week - you could eat the same mince and rice sixteen days in a row?

Reactions: 4
How come everything she tastes is ‘delicious’….?? Here’s a tit sandwich Mik…. Mik: “it’s delicious”

• Haha
Why do her videos keep coming to the top of my YouTube subscription feed? Like it shows 4 hours ago but its her last primark shop with me that was uploaded days ago. Its really annoying me now

She’s back talking about her c-section pouch in todays video when she’s trying on a dress which looks like a poo.. it’s a brown tube dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i actually believe there is a real gap for size 12 trying on videos at her age range but she just spoils it by picking up stupid stuff that’s never going to suit her. She needs a proper fitting multi bra and not to turn up wearing a grandma cardigan. Try on 6 pairs of black trousers and review them informatively instead of picking up a brown glittery spandex tube dress that’s designed for an 18 year old to go to a blinkin rave!

Reactions: 10
She couldn't make it any more obvious if she tried that she's reading here... she's on instagram talking about having just received a comment that her c-section pouch is just fat, but looking at her latest video there's no comment of the sort, which means she's just read here and seen that we said that 🙄

HI MIK!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.