Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t it get cancelled? She’d be better off taking milo to Disney in Paris than trekking him half way around the world.
They used the money from it to go to New York last year. She said they were going to rebook it because Milo will soon be too old to enjoy it. Bullshit, she just doesn’t want to go because it’s invisibly “not her vibe”. I’m 35 and still love going to the Disney parks. I’m not Disney obsessed like some but I do love the parks.

Reactions: 4
I’ve gave up watching her videos I can’t deal with the greasy hair and skin anymore and WFH is no excuse not to get up washed and dressed for work! My hair currently looks like miks but I’ve got olaplex no3 on as I’m back at work tomorrow so getting a pamper whilst my son is out with his papa

I’ve gave up watching her videos I can’t deal with the greasy hair and skin anymore and WFH is no excuse not to get up washed and dressed for work! My hair currently looks like miks but I’ve got olaplex no3 on as I’m back at work tomorrow so getting a pamper whilst my son is out with his papa
She just does not care for herself at all. I refuse to watch her "favourites" videos. I think its insulting she pretends she has favourite beauty products. When is she using them? When? The dirty hair, the greasy skin, same clothes for day at a time, the grubby outgrown nails, neglected sharpie eyebrows... this is not a woman who is interested in beauty one iota. No sir.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ok, just found chartreuse comments, who likes to tell me I make crappy comments. Agreed it was not the best comment, but it was the truth, she point blank refused to lose weight, but lets see what lovely sweet chartreuse has to say about another youtuber. People commit suicide when people get together and make up insults, her hair is not dirty, I don't really care for this woman but why make something up like that. Gosh, must be hard being so perfect. You sound like a prize witch.
What chartreuse has to say about mikhila:
"She just does not care for herself at all. I refuse to watch her "favourites" videos. I think its insulting she pretends she has favourite beauty products. When is she using them? When? The dirty hair, the greasy skin, same clothes for day at a time, the grubby outgrown nails, neglected sharpie eyebrows... this is not a woman who is interested in beauty one iota. No sir."

• Heart
Reactions: 1
ok, just found chartreuse comments, who likes to tell me I make crappy comments. Agreed it was not the best comment, but it was the truth, she point blank refused to lose weight, but lets see what lovely sweet chartreuse has to say about another youtuber. People commit suicide when people get together and make up insults, her hair is not dirty, I don't really care for this woman but why make something up like that. Gosh, must be hard being so perfect. You sound like a prize witch.
What chartreuse has to say about mikhila:
"She just does not care for herself at all. I refuse to watch her "favourites" videos. I think its insulting she pretends she has favourite beauty products. When is she using them? When? The dirty hair, the greasy skin, same clothes for day at a time, the grubby outgrown nails, neglected sharpie eyebrows... this is not a woman who is interested in beauty one iota. No sir."
Hellooo my new best friend, I'm sorry i have touched such a nerve! Like i said before, i think making bitchy blows about someone's fertility is a low blow, but if you're comfortable with doing so that's up to you. Happy to continue that conversation back on Emma's thread. Alternatively, i sometimes also comment on faye jay threads if you'd like to stalk me over there to continue this discussion also. I'm sorry you've never conversed with someone who didn't agree with your opinion before.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The title of her new vlog is repulsive. Co-opting a disability that she hasn’t been diagnosed with? Wow. In case she changes it (and I hope she does) it is “ADHD DIY DIARY - Kidding/not kidding)

EC54D69F-1595-433C-AB72-2627C938F3B8.jpeg

• Wow
The title of her new vlog is repulsive. Co-opting a disability that she hasn’t been diagnosed with? Wow. In case she changes it (and I hope she does) it is “ADHD DIY DIARY - Kidding/not kidding)

View attachment 1295022
She said that if she was to ever get assessed for adhd she thinks this vlog would be the perfect evidence to show someone 🙄 I do not think they healthcare professionals would want to see a vlog as part of an adhd assessment mik! Also it’s literally just a vlog showing her purchases from B&M building furniture and then rambling on the sofa same as always. Nothing to do with adhd…it’s not even the most manic we’ve ever seen her as it’s like a totally normal day.

I was a bit disgusted with the title too. Seemed like a regular day off work for a mother of two. Went to a shop, microwaved a meal, built the cabinet (everyone is guilty of buying something like that and wanting to assemble it quick to see what it’s like, that’s not adhd), same with potting plant, kid to a drs appointment… Just a slightly busy day.

The state of her garden, cushions all over the show. And all that junk at the right where she smashed that pot. Old bedroom print just thrown there.

Am I the only one that’s freaking out over that plant pot 🤣 if she’s put drainage holes in the bottom well… god help her carpet. If she hasn’t well… it’s gonna stink!!! Houseplants are always potted in a plastic pot with a ceramic pot outer so you can drain away the excess water. That room looks quite small and warm, all I can imagine is humidity and the smell of Eau de stagnant water.

Reactions: 6
Wow, that's a next level of clickbait right there. So inappropriate when she doesn't know if she has ADHD!

She’s acting as if it’s a cute quirk and not something people need help dealing with

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that’s freaking out over that plant pot 🤣 if she’s put drainage holes in the bottom well… god help her carpet. If she hasn’t well… it’s gonna stink!!! Houseplants are always potted in a plastic pot with a ceramic pot outer so you can drain away the excess water. That room looks quite small and warm, all I can imagine is humidity and the smell of Eau de stagnant water.
Yes, me too! It's going to be grim either way.

I don't watch all her videos any more but she's shown that same lonch, that same outfit and the same B&M under sink storage in another video recently.

Reactions: 2
She needs to stay away from tik tok. That’s where all of this has come from for a lot of people

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1295022
She needs help. Why can’t lee tell her to go to the doctors? If she thinks she has it why not get a proper diagnosis and medication.

Personally I think she’s more bi polar than adhd (i know I have no right saying this) she just likes to jump on trends.

She needs help. Why can’t lee tell her to go to the doctors? If she thinks she has it why not get a proper diagnosis and medication.

Personally I think she’s more bi polar than adhd (i know I have no right saying this) she just likes to jump on trends.
Lee does usually tell her when he thinks she needs to see a doctor. She’s mentioned it a few times before that she doesn’t listen to him as she thinks the doctors treat him better than they treat her and they’re not good with her or don’t believe her etc. she’s even made him book an appointment for her for things in the past since she won’t do it herself especially when it came to things about her back. But he’s limited in what he can do she’s a grown woman. He can suggest she goes but she obviously doesn’t listen.

Reactions: 3
Four of her last five videos on her beauty (haha) channel thumb nails are in the awful to small for her Pat butcher gym gear and what is the smug AF face she is pulling in them all? Her head looks gigantic with that grimace smile and rat tail curls (y)

Definitely skint every video she is talking about clearance sections and only buys stuff with clearance stickers.

I watch a lot of you tube shopping videos and I have never seen anyone obsess about storage in every video. How can she need to buy storage in every home shopping videos?

• Haha
I think she’s just got way to much time on her hands lol
Nothing to do with a mental illness

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.