Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just got way to much time on her hands lol
Nothing to do with a mental illness
I agree, and a lack of hobbies or interests.
She also wouldn't need endless storage if she stopped buying crap.
Also, that grey plant pot she bought for the palm. Isn't that a plastic pot designed for outdoor use? It looks cheap and nasty in the corner of her room, and goes with nothing else in there! When she scanned round the room it looked a disjointed jumble. Although I do like the green colour on the wall!

Reactions: 5
Also, that grey plant pot she bought for the palm. Isn't that a plastic pot designed for outdoor use?
It is and that plant is gonna grow big at the very back of that dark room. I’m surprised it’s not that dead.

Reactions: 1
i think its just that the time she used to waste spending money, shopping, creating content (didnt she used to take promo pics for the freedom makeup instagram and stuff like that?) she now tries to fill with doing absolutely ridiculous things. her living with her parents, combined with her youtube career fading and her having to cut down on spending have all contributed to how she is now.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she didn’t think it would fit? Most things are a standard size and you live in a new build mik? Nowt fancy or odd sized? Like get a grip

Also she is complaining about the bank holiday for double the work in one week but she’ll legit work a short Wednesday next week and that’s it! Like Jesus

Reactions: 4
I agree, and a lack of hobbies or interests.
She also wouldn't need endless storage if she stopped buying crap.
Also, that grey plant pot she bought for the palm. Isn't that a plastic pot designed for outdoor use? It looks cheap and nasty in the corner of her room, and goes with nothing else in there! When she scanned round the room it looked a disjointed jumble. Although I do like the green colour on the wall!
I just don't understand why they still have 792 coffee tables in there, it looks ridiculous.

She needs a physical job alongside the 20 hours of office work she currently (allegedly) does from home.
Like bar work or something where she could talk crap to people but it would tire her out physically and help rein in the mania and hyperactivity.

Reactions: 8
I just don't understand why they still have 792 coffee tables in there, it looks ridiculous.
For storage! She needs more storage!

Yeah, too much going on with all them tables. Don’t know what she even needs to store. They have no hobbies. No books. No kids books or toys. Already have a garage, shed, under stairs cupboard, utility room and plenty of wardrobe space. What more space do you need?

She needs a physical job alongside the 20 hours of office work she currently (allegedly) does from home.
Like bar work or something where she could talk crap to people but it would tire her out physically and help rein in the mania and hyperactivity.
That's actually a really good idea

She needs a hobby to keep her mental health in check. The difference in her behaviour since just January is concerning and watching her videos feels almost intrusive at times as she is clearly in crisis

She’s hamming it up in that video. She filmed it with the title in mind. She probably got an ADHD checklist off of Tik Tok and worked her way through it. Bizarre that a woman nearing 40 only wants the ADHD diagnosis now it’s trendy.

Reactions: 9
Well she could have got involved in making Milo play a sport and actually parent but no…

She’s hamming it up in that video. She filmed it with the title in mind. She probably got an ADHD checklist off of Tik Tok and worked her way through it. Bizarre that a woman nearing 40 only wants the ADHD diagnosis now it’s trendy.
Agree with you here. Especially now posting things about adhd on stories as if its a fun personality trait.

I think it was @Lola123 who mentioned a few weeks ago the self-diagnosed ADHD was a trend being perpetuated on TikTok and I’ve been noticing it so much since then with so many UK influencers. Mikhallax wants an excuse for not having to regulate her behaviour or address her low moods because that’s not glamorous and doesn’t fit with her ‘coastal gromma’ aesthetic

Oh dear. Not happy at being accused of fake ADHD!
Lol, glad someone called her out!

Today’s favourites consist of a bag that hasn’t arrived she couldn’t show a picture of or describe well, a strap she has bought for that bag she hasn’t used yet, a blosh no longer available and a game on her phone I don’t think she said the name of but apparently we’re all obsessed with and Shane plays while he waits outside Primark for her. Cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘I don’t accept that criticism’ - god she’s an awful person. If someone’s told you that it’s inappropriate to claim you have ADHD if you’re not going to actually get professionally diagnosed then maybe you should listen!

I don’t have a problem with saying ‘I think I might have ADHD’ and then researching and seeing a professional to actually be diagnosed. I do have a problem with just outright saying she has it and making content which makes light of something which actually negatively impacts peoples lives! She clearly thinks that ADHD is just being busy / wanting to do multiple things a day… no concept of what it actually is at all. She’s done no real research!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everyone should check out her comments section under the ADHD vlog. She's being rude to the person who called her out, and apparently her dad and milo also have ADHD?!

• Haha
  • Wow
She was offended and dead against people saying she likely had it a couple of years ago when she was moving her living room round everyday. Now it’s cool to say you have it and it’s all over Tik Tok and cool to share memes on IG, she thinks she and all her family have it. She may well have. She 100% has something going on. But to put it in the title of a vlog that way was out of line.

I hate that passive aggressive 'I'm sorry you feel that way' crap. She just can't take any sort of criticism or anyone challenging her. Her ego knows no bounds

Lol, glad someone called her out!

Today’s favourites consist of a bag that hasn’t arrived she couldn’t show a picture of or describe well, a strap she has bought for that bag she hasn’t used yet, a blosh no longer available and a game on her phone I don’t think she said the name of but apparently we’re all obsessed with and Shane plays while he waits outside Primark for her. Cool.
I came here to say the same... a bag strap she hasn't used, which she bought for a bag that hasn't arrived yet and can't remember what it's called, which apparently holds its value but she bought for a tenner. OK. Don't forget the other favourite of a generic hair clip.

Posting the comments here in case they're deleted. It's not OK to use someone else's diagnosis for content. She's entitled to her opinion that there's basically no benefit to her getting a diagnosis/ having the screening, but if she feels there's no benefit to having the diagnosis then she shouldn't be labeling her content with ADHD and needs to pipe down. For a lot of people getting the diagnosis can be so helpful in terms of access to other support and reasonable adjustments with work etc. It'sreally irresponsible to be saying 'there's no point because I don't want to be medicated'. If she genuinely didn't realise that the vlog title and her comments were offensive then that's one thing, but if someone whose diagnosis you're appropriating tells you that it's not OK then she should have reconsidered it.

I'm so done with people using 'insane' as an adjective like Mik has done below. Also very insensitive and inappropriate.

Edit to add that if she's going to mention all the reading she's been doing then she might want to consider disclosing who 'they' are and providing some resources.

Screenshot_20220527-100433_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220527-100444_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220527-100455_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220527-100505_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220527-100514_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.