Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is ems big day? interested on that one too. That mortifying video on the trodmill has FOUR comments from 24 thousand followers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The latest reel is a joke , right ? She looks ridiculous!
I *think* it might actually be. She’s trying on the ‘trending now’ clothes, I guess however questionable they might be on her. But god, that green one 😳 put your boobs away Mik!!

Reactions: 3
She looks pregnant in the pink floral one! Don't think it was a serious try on but lots of them really highlighted a pudgy belly. She's stayed slim despite her diet until now but I think the middle age weight gain and sedentary life are catching up fast.

Reactions: 8
is she really saying she has a good credit score when shes been in pretty significant debt for like 10 years

Reactions: 9
is she really saying she has a good credit score when shes been in pretty significant debt for like 10 years
I know a few people who have had debt their entire life but have an excellent credit score.

I don’t really think hers will be that good but I find it interesting she wants to pay the car off. Maybe she doesn’t have as much money as she portrays.

Reactions: 1
Watching the video she uploaded today to her talks channel. She has come back from the shops but her hair looks wet on the underside (greasy?) plus a straggly mess. Does she not brush her hair, just go in with curling tongs all the while? No wonder she struggles with tangles for crying out loud, put a brush through your hair!
Also, she went out in that jump suit and no bra?! I have big boobs so would never happen but even for Mik surely her boobs are going to be bouncing about everywhere with no bra under loose outer clothing? She could at least have put on a crop top underneath.
Can't comment on what she talking about as it's rambly and I'm distracted by the hair/bra issues!

Yep, her boobs are bigger than she thinks and we do not need to keep seeing them every.single.vlog
No support will be contributing to her back issues for sure.
She needs to burn those spaghetti strap crop tops.

Her hair is a state. Ok it's healthy but it's far from clean and why always that half curtain look over her face.

About to make her faux wedding photos as pound shop as everything else she does, by taking 3 pairs of coloured heart sunglasses along.

Reactions: 2
Her hair is healthy now but carry on using tongs daily with zero hot tool protection and it’ll be all snapped off like last time

About to make her faux wedding photos as pound shop as everything else she does, by taking 3 pairs of coloured heart sunglasses along.
Oh god, I know, they are so tacky/teenager. Why 3 pairs? She'll be taking so much stuff with all the dresses she mentioned everyone else will have to make do with a single outfit for the whole trip. Are the kids going on this trip or just her and Lee?

Reactions: 3
so shes finally realized that buying what she wants instead of 10 tit dupes is more cost effective....who would have known

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really REALLY hope that none of Ella’s friends know what her mother does on the internet. I’m 35 years old and get embarrassed for her so I can’t possibly imagine how a teenage girl would feel seeing her mother plaster herself all over the internet like she does 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I have that tea tree body spray, and it DOES smell great, but I guarantee she bought it for the same reason I did - it was triple Boots points.

I have that tea tree body spray, and it DOES smell great, but I guarantee she bought it for the same reason I did - it was triple Boots points.
when did she get so cheap all of a sudden? she definitely did it to get triple points after buying the too faced palette to justify it lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.