Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I didn't see any negative comments under that weight video, and I did check a few times as I always enjoy seeing her passive aggressive responses to people.

She seems to get really paranoid recently and second-guesses everything she says. She's even mentioned this a few times, and has decided to not upload a few videos because of 'over sharing' and worrying about what people will say.

Maybe paranoia is her new thing now.
Maybe this is why she didn’t get her manager job cos she tells the world everything

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine sharing your whole life - and your work knowing this?!? Oh god the cringe of it! Does your boss/colleage need to know your husband has had a vasectomy? That you’re on the coil and it gives you a hairy face? That you let your kids raise themselves? That you’ve got ocd?

Colleague sorry. And no I couldn’t imagine - talk about blurring the lines.. nothing private at all!

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine sharing your whole life - and your work knowing this?!? Oh god the cringe of it! Does your boss/colleage need to know your husband has had a vasectomy? That you’re on the coil and it gives you a hairy face? That you let your kids raise themselves? That you’ve got ocd?

Colleague sorry. And no I couldn’t imagine - talk about blurring the lines.. nothing private at all!
I bet they have a giggle behind her back

• Haha
maybe the reason shes scared of oversharing all of a sudden is because she didnt get tthat job she applied for? maybe she thinks thats the reaon why she didnt get it

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit sorry for her some of the stuff she over shares is the kind of thing you'd tell your friend or partner? I wouldn't be surprised if she talks AT, rather than too, her husband and gets nothing back.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her new expertise is in sun beds. She’s on stories telling everyone to stay away from them.

And whilst she’s correct they’re awful for you, I don’t think anyone needs someone who literally gives herself chemical burns from skincare telling them not to use the sun beds 🙄

What’s wrong with just embracing your normal skin colour mik?

how does she look that tit at this time? She probably hasn’t washed her face… she’s a full time minger

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In today’s favourites video there was an absolutely hilarious pronunciation of the word “fruity” - I can’t even describe it! That fake accent is out of control.

In today’s favourites video there was an absolutely hilarious pronunciation of the word “fruity” - I can’t even describe it! That fake accent is out of control.
At what time? I am not watching the full 14 mins of her talking about out it date products she hasn’t used in 5 years.

At what time? I am not watching the full 14 mins of her talking about out it date products she hasn’t used in 5 years.
5:50 instead of fruity it sounds like she’s saying foof tea and at 7:01 she turns into a full on cockney sparrow with frootee frootee saying it twice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry but she doesn’t have glowing skin, she has greasy oily skin, slathered in products

Reactions: 5
I noticed how she has started to put her hand under her chin a lot…. Mik if you’re worried about a double chin, sort your diet out

Do we think her coming across as paranoid is because of Shane’s Twitter account being shared on here? Although it was swiftly deleted she must be worried that people think she has the same views, or that some other evidence of what an awful person he is will come to light? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She still needs about 6 inches off her hair. To be fair, looks like she has maybe washed it and striped to do something with it but she’s just drowning in hair. Don’t think it helps that she’s seems to think having it over her face looks nice

I think she just has too much time on her hands and spends so much of it reading gossip, and has taken it all to heart and has realised all these things about her that she must’ve always been in denial about. Inc lees disgusting opinions. Frankly it’s why I couldn’t do her “job” too! (Job as in you tube/social media).

Do we think her coming across as paranoid is because of Shane’s Twitter account being shared on here? Although it was swiftly deleted she must be worried that people think she has the same views, or that some other evidence of what an awful person he is will come to light? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh and it seems by nature she is a very defensive person so can’t hack these outside views she can’t control. I’m sure there are many other descriptives that could be inserted here!

I think she just has too much time on her hands and spends so much of it reading gossip, and has taken it all to heart and has realised all these things about her that she must’ve always been in denial about. Inc lees disgusting opinions. Frankly it’s why I couldn’t do her “job” too! (Job as in you tube/social media).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.