Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
usually vain people take the time to wash/style their hair and put their makeup on LOL i wouldnt say shes vain id say shes got such an inflated opinion of herself she thinks she looks amazing with no effort
I think you have hit the nail on the overly large head there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she's about to pick her nose in the bottom one. Get choice of thumbnail pics is terrible!

Reactions: 2
she did - and I had a feeling she would as she mentioned she wasn’t sure if she should do it. Frankly I think it’s a shame she feels like she can’t speak about weight - f the moaners and haters. On this matter I mean! She needs just own her feelings and thick skin up.

I saw that video and I think she should’ve kept it up - she’s entitled to her views on her own weight and weight loss in general, and just needs own it. It’s a subject that is so (excuse this but..) subjective and there will always be someone out there who relates - and I do on this matter. I own the same clothes in multiple sizes and share many of her issues with weight.

She totally owns her opinions and ways in many areas - that are highly questionable - but not re a matter so personal as weight?!?

QUOTE="ChartreuseAndPink, post: 9732869, member: 222998"]
I missed the weight loss video, was it removed
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
She totally owns her opinions and ways in many areas - that are highly questionable - but not re a matter so personal as weight?!?
Because of her mate Emma? Finding it hard to say she is unhappy for her faux wedding photos to show her at her size 12 while Emma is a size 24+??

Because of her mate Emma? Finding it hard to say she is unhappy for her faux wedding photos to show her at her size 12 while Emma is a size 24+??
Doubt she’s suddenly become considerate to Emma’s feelings. There’s been more than one occasion where it seems like she’s made passive aggressive comments about Emma….

Reactions: 4
Doubt she’s suddenly become considerate to Emma’s feelings. There’s been more than one occasion where it seems like she’s made passive aggressive comments about Emma….
Ahhh.... probably.

Like i said, i didn't see it. But not sure i could watch her moaning about her weight (if that's what she was doing??). She boasts about refusing to walk anywhere, she has a dog she rarely walks, a husband who does all the housework, she orders low quality over processed food to her door daily, the milky coffees, energy drinks, tubes of cream cheese in the car... she leads a sedentary lifestyle and comes across as a slob imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
just because your friend is overweight doesnt mean you shouldnt be able to talk about your own weight loss lol

How many more ‘wedding’ dresses will she need to collect on eBay in a size 8 or 10 to go with the eight she’s bought in a size 12?

Reactions: 3
God there’s no way she’s a size 8! she is obsessed with fitting into smaller clothes and low key bragging about it but does it in a sneaky way ‘I’m a size 12 but oops this is a 10 and it’s sooo baggy hehe’ piss off Mik you flabby armed freak

Reactions: 9
Was very quickly deleted!

QUOTE="Lola123, post: 9737131, member: 6374"]
What was this weight loss video? What did I miss?
[/QUOTE]

It’s that humble brag tit people do isn’t it?! So cringe - knowing full well what’ll be said to them!

God there’s no way she’s a size 8! she is obsessed with fitting into smaller clothes and low key bragging about it but does it in a sneaky way ‘I’m a size 12 but oops this is a 10 and it’s sooo baggy hehe’ piss off Mik you flabby armed freak
She shouldn’t own or have her opinions cause she has an overweight mate? God, what about poor mates, ill mates, underweight mates? My point is only, as someone else said, why does she not just own her opinions on her own body issues? They are no less valid than anyones inc her overweight friends.

She totally doesn’t care about Emma there come on! The twatting about dancing style at any size videos?!? Telling me she wasn’t chufffed to bits at being the skinny (!) friend?!

Last edited:
The video was problematic. She admitted she is a binge eater for one!
She doesn’t eat all day then decided to have a whole tiger loaf and block of Brie. There’s days she’ll have steak for breakfast or multiple takeaways, then she’ll exist on her ‘delicious’ soup for days on end. Her eating habits are bizarre, must be a terrible influence on her kids.
Despite her terrible eating she has a pretty reasonable figure. She claimed she lost 7kg walking last year, not sure that’s true, but a sensible diet of less processed junk, less energy drinks and more movement between now and October should see her right. But she’ll do a Kim Kardashian and panic eat only tomatoes in September to fit in whatever size 8 dress she’s bought on eBay.

Reactions: 5
Yea, if she wants to lose weight, good for her but I’d rather not hear about any crash dieting she’s definitely gonna end up doing cos let’s be real, it’s Mik.

Reactions: 5
Personally I didn't see any negative comments under that weight video, and I did check a few times as I always enjoy seeing her passive aggressive responses to people.

She seems to get really paranoid recently and second-guesses everything she says. She's even mentioned this a few times, and has decided to not upload a few videos because of 'over sharing' and worrying about what people will say.

Maybe paranoia is her new thing now.

Reactions: 6
Think you’re right there! It couldn’t possibly be a sensible lifestyle change. That takes just too long and she’d be bored and looking for another solution after about 3 days!

Yea, if she wants to lose weight, good for her but I’d rather not hear about any crash dieting she’s definitely gonna end up doing cos let’s be real, it’s Mik.
You can see it in her videos recently can’t you? She is posting less and in those she does post, she seems to be hyper aware of over sharing or saying the wrong thing - even if she goes ahead with over sharing regardless.

Yes - a mental health diagnosis of paranoia is on the cards - spot on!

I admire her ability to open up and be vulnerable as I like a real life gritty vlog, no BS and that - I just can’t over look all the stuff that is wrong with her - by that I mean problematic- not Illness. Her greed, her “parenting” (!), her laziness, her weird relationship/s..

Personally I didn't see any negative comments under that weight video, and I did check a few times as I always enjoy seeing her passive aggressive responses to people.

She seems to get really paranoid recently and second-guesses everything she says. She's even mentioned this a few times, and has decided to not upload a few videos because of 'over sharing' and worrying about what people will say.

Maybe paranoia is her new thing now.

I admire her ability to open up and be vulnerable as I like a real life gritty vlog, no BS and that - I just can’t over look all the stuff that is wrong with her - by that I mean problematic- not Illness. Her greed, her “parenting” (!), her laziness, her weird relationship/s..
Yep, I agree actually. I think that's why I used to enjoy her videos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.