Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really spend a day sat in her car talking to herself and then turn the footage into 3 videos and Instagram content?

The level of effort.

Reactions: 7
Actually, thank you for this comment. It rung bells with me too. I have quite a compulsion to buy things in multiples, of either the same item - or in all different colours, or of everything in a range - I do it with clothes, shoes, toiletries, food, make up. The weird bit that struck me with your comment was it’s about the chase.. I get myself into debt and in trouble every month, and yet I must do it, but once I’ve got it, I don’t even want to often wear or use it? I can almost happily leave the new stuff tagged and bagged.

Do you experience this and is it definitely linked to adhd?

God I’m worried now! To think objectively about it.

QUOTE="Curiositycorner, post: 9542993, member: 183436"]
** edit to add, I've been lurking for quite a long time. Do you need to post for my member status to change? I've literally been lurking for a year or more.

All of what you said it quite typical of someone with adhd- it is one of my biggest problems. The buzz of shopping for things creates such a dopamine release the desire becomes unrelenting. It's not even about the purchase, it's about the hunt. It was a revelation when I found out this was all down to my adhd, I finally understood myself better. I loathed myself for spending unnecessarily yet I couldn't get it under control. Saving money is very hard, the impulsivity that adhd is no joke!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
It can be linked to ADHD but I think her high levels of mania/depression hint towards something different...unless she plays it up for the camera

Reactions: 4
Actually, thank you for this comment. It rung bells with me too. I have quite a compulsion to buy things in multiples, of either the same item - or in all different colours, or of everything in a range - I do it with clothes, shoes, toiletries, food, make up. The weird bit that struck me with your comment was it’s about the chase.. I get myself into debt and in trouble every month, and yet I must do it, but once I’ve got it, I don’t even want to often wear or use it? I can almost happily leave the new stuff tagged and bagged.

Do you experience this and is it definitely linked to adhd?

God I’m worried now! To think objectively about it.

QUOTE="Curiositycorner, post: 9542993, member: 183436"]
** edit to add, I've been lurking for quite a long time. Do you need to post for my member status to change? I've literally been lurking for a year or more.

All of what you said it quite typical of someone with adhd- it is one of my biggest problems. The buzz of shopping for things creates such a dopamine release the desire becomes unrelenting. It's not even about the purchase, it's about the hunt. It was a revelation when I found out this was all down to my adhd, I finally understood myself better. I loathed myself for spending unnecessarily yet I couldn't get it under control. Saving money is very hard, the impulsivity that adhd is no joke!
[/QUOTE]
Do you suffer from depression? I know that when my depression is really bad I am the worst for wanting to buy things, getting them and feeling satisfied for maybe an hour then it’s back to looking what I can buy.

Reactions: 2
That latest story- Why has she bought jeans a size too small that she can only partially zip up anyway ? I mean her reason is that they ‘suck everything in’ but they clearly don’t ? Who buys jeans that you can only (barely) stand in! And why does she keep doing the robot when she’s trying stuff on

Reactions: 6
It's so obvious the jeans are too small, you can see the zip is being pulled. They might make her feel good (because she can say she got into size down jeans?!). But they do not look good, looks clearly like they are squeezing everything in from hips up so silhouette looks odd. Also, only Mik could make such a big deal about it, offending people? No, they are just going to think your a fool. Plus, you don't have to mention you bought a size down if you think it's triggering, just say you got new bloody jeans!

Bot they are too small so she technically does not 'fit into a size smaller. Get a wash you manky mare and stop being a nompty

Reactions: 1
I like my jeans a little bit too small. My belly is my biggest bit and stretches them out after about twenty mins of wearing so it stops them bagging to soon, as I can get a nappy effect otherwise (I am a very odd shape)

Miks look like when you get your summer wardrobe out to find out you've put a few pounds on over the winter.

Reactions: 3
This was my point, the creases around the groin and zip being pulled out of line just highlight they are too small
I totally get buying jeans a bit on the small side as they are prone to stretch but these just don't fit and actually make her belly look bigger by highlighting it. Maybe she should have tried a different jean to get the right fit.

I think its always best to ignore the number in the label and wear whatever size actually fits... this is not flattering at all. It does not look like things are sucked in, it looks like things are about to burst out.

Looks like the flies are straining and not done up fully ... which reminds me, i have a hack for jeans flies that don't stay up. Take a keyring ring, attach to the hole at the end of the zip, do your flies up, hook keyring on button, button jeans. Won't fix this issue though. My hack for this predicament is buy clothes in a size that fits.

Reactions: 5
Caught me there - yes mild or bipolar. I hide it well from the GP as I don’t want to be told it’s anything more than anxiety but yes. Sounds similar to your feeling you describe there, re the high.

Maybe I need to dose up slightly then? Too low a dose it makes no difference.

Thank you for sharing x

Oh just to add, I do still always make sure my kids come first despite having potential to be reckless financially!

Do you suffer from depression? I know that when my depression is really bad I am the worst for wanting to buy things, getting them and feeling satisfied for maybe an hour then it’s back to looking what I can buy.
[/QUOTE]

She has bought some stuff from Vinted lately that she could have styled nicer for a night out instead of too-small jeans, a plain grey tshirt and a black blazer. In the pic of her and Caz, Mik looks like shes at a work event.

Reactions: 6
Can we ignore the jeans for a sec and look at the bleeping colour of the chair!!!!!!!
That's the chair she sits on the shove her greggs, mcdonalds and *insert other greasy over processed cheap take away food brand here* into her mouth, smears her fingers on it and then trowels on a face mask for 3 hours and slathers hair oil on her dirty head. What condition do you expect it to be in?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wondered if any more vlogs had been uploaded... there's two lives scheduled about oversharing. Both of which were due to start already and haven't yet.

She's live talking about being 're-invested in the Vampire Diaries' :censored: :censored: :censored:
Also....the size of her head!! Wow it's huge. And her flabby arms.

Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 09.47.24.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Clicked on for a minute. She cleaned her face with a face wipe she said makes her skin sting, then applied a moisturiser with SPF in and explained for the 10th time how people say to use a separate SPF but she’s happy with a moisturiser. Clicked off. Same stoff repeated again and again. Boring. And she’s moved her ‘cloffice’ around again after saying 2 weeks ago she’d settled on the best layout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.