Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bought another wedding dress. Maybe there will be another tiptoeing around teaser video. Still not over this.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's not a bad mother in the sense of "ending up on the news" but she is one of the most selfish and emotionally stunted people on YouTube. A lot of people say having children at 19 was the making of them but I think it's the opposite for Mik. She's now trying to act out a 2009 influencer version of her 20s because she was raising a toddler in her actual 20s (shut up about the bloody Vampire Diaries, it went rubbish after 2 seasons!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WTF has she done to her skin? She like has massive liver spot type darker patches?
She eats whole camemberts, whole loafs of bread, half a cow in steak and has a alcohol problem with a black tongue and spits black after drinking

I jest about the alcohol problem I know many drink every night but every vlog of hers has a sideboard of empty alcohol bottles so im not sure it is a joke and she leans on alcohol more then she should

Reactions: 1
And the daily energy drinks too stuffed full of chemicals bleugh
@alphabetadelta You could be on to something with the alcohol - puffy face is a give away. Also a smoker's voice in the morning

Reactions: 3
“Who’s this person with make op on and non tangly hair” eerrr everyone mik?

Reactions: 2
Why is she storing all her skincare on her bedside table. Is she actually getting into bed then applying it? Why would you not just apply it after washing your face in the bathroom?

Reactions: 7
Why is she storing all her skincare on her bedside table. Is she actually getting into bed then applying it? Why would you not just apply it after washing your face in the bathroom?
She sometimes 'washes' her face with a cotton pad and some micellar water/ glow tonic either in bed or at her desk, which is why her skincare is usually by the bed or where she works. It is gross/ weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She eats whole camemberts, whole loafs of bread, half a cow in steak and has a alcohol problem with a black tongue and spits black after drinking

I jest about the alcohol problem I know many drink every night but every vlog of hers has a sideboard of empty alcohol bottles so im not sure it is a joke and she leans on alcohol more then she should
Black tongue? Spits Black? Wtf!

• Sick
Actually I don't think it's the red wine. She's probably decaying from the inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She couldn’t possibly consider it’s her beloved energy drinks could she!

Reactions: 4
I am just always shocked by her constant spending - every video it’s more spending on either everyday pointless tit eg Mc Donald’s again, or bigger purchases- and it’s all the time! Buying things and as always not even using them. The chairs that got shuffled about then dumped in the garage?! So wasteful. Always wanting more more more but not needing or using - there’s no genuine appreciation for anything. Like the inability to look after things ..

It’s like - I don’t know what to do, so I’ll buy something! So sad really. No real hobby or project, just spend spend spend. Next new expensive hobby that will be brushed aside in a month. I just don’t get how they/she can afford it! She only works part time. I still think she has lee round her little finger.. financially.
** edit to add, I've been lurking for quite a long time. Do you need to post for my member status to change? I've literally been lurking for a year or more.

All of what you said it quite typical of someone with adhd- it is one of my biggest problems. The buzz of shopping for things creates such a dopamine release the desire becomes unrelenting. It's not even about the purchase, it's about the hunt. It was a revelation when I found out this was all down to my adhd, I finally understood myself better. I loathed myself for spending unnecessarily yet I couldn't get it under control. Saving money is very hard, the impulsivity that adhd is no joke!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
** edit to add, I've been lurking for quite a long time. Do you need to post for my member status to change? I've literally been lurking for a year or more.

All of what you said it quite typical of someone with adhd- it is one of my biggest problems. The buzz of shopping for things creates such a dopamine release the desire becomes unrelenting. It's not even about the purchase, it's about the hunt. It was a revelation when I found out this was all down to my adhd, I finally understood myself better. I loathed myself for spending unnecessarily yet I couldn't get it under control. Saving money is very hard, the impulsivity that adhd is no joke!
Yes, you have to post for your status to change :giggle:😘. I think I got my VIP at 1000 posts

Lots of stuff, stoff, stuff, stoff, stuff, stoff, stuff and more stoff in latest Matalan video 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.