Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of seeing her in those 3 sizes too small crop tops with her boobs hanging out almost splitting the seams.
She absolutely loves herself doesn't she, well i'm afraid that diet is catching up with her because she just looks like Mr Blobby

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Also who has she copied this time for this live with the big curls? Because this isn’t her idea.
It’s when she walked across to get something and goes attractive (meaning her weird long hair at the back) but all I noticed was her expanding size, them greggs sausage rolls turning into back rolls (I mean not that far but Alyssa Edwards is appropriate here)

she honestly just needs to go to the doctors and get help

“the organised life” mik…. You’re a part time worker with a husband who does all the flipping childcare, what the duck! Come on

Reactions: 5
Advertising your location when you have any kind of following doesn't seem like a safe idea.

Have I missed what happened to the rest of Veda Vlogril?!

Reactions: 3
What the f is this only subscribers of more than 5 mins can comment on that videos at present? I’m not a subbie so have noticed this - how pathetic! Just in order that she can block all the comments and users she doesn’t feel agree with her 100%?! Yep - free flowing conversation right there!

Or is this just me blocked?! Cheek of it!

Advertising your location when you have any kind of following doesn't seem like a safe idea.

Have I missed what happened to the rest of Veda Vlogril?!
This is the woman who put her house for sale and included a picture of her front door with the number showing.

The size of her head in that photo of her and her pals

Anyone else think it’s weird that on her insta page none of her friends comment? Emma commented on her dumb ass leia video but every other post are just randoms and none of her mates

• Heart
Reactions: 2
In the tk maxx video, its like she talks and things come out and make no sense.

Entertainment time of year is my absolute favourite.

What does this mean? Does she hear herself? WHO is she entertaining?

• Haha
Todays favourites

would never pay for an airwrap because they’re too expensive. Will buy 85 sub standard other hair tools though trying to get the same results. Thus spending the equivalent of the price of an airwrap.

Bought a cheap Toni and Guy hair curler. Used it every day this week. Mik, if you’re having to use it everyday it’s not a good curler fyi

slagging off Charlotte Tilbury again. Will buy the collection dupe of ‘Flawless Filter’(google it Mik) because it’s ‘just as god’. It’s not. It’s tit.

Todays favourites

would never pay for an airwrap because they’re too expensive. Will buy 85 sub standard other hair tools though trying to get the same results. Thus spending the equivalent of the price of an airwrap.

Bought a cheap Toni and Guy hair curler. Used it every day this week. Mik, if you’re having to use it everyday it’s not a good curler fyi

slagging off Charlotte Tilbury again. Will buy the collection dupe of ‘Flawless Filter’(google it Mik) because it’s ‘just as god’. It’s not. It’s tit.
Couldn’t agree more. Had to switch off after 3 minutes. The clue is in what is called you stupid cow AIR wrap!! Buy good and buy once. Plus, you can try it for 30 days on the Dyson website! CT has loads of shades of lip colours and other products, does she walk around with her head constantly up her increasingly flabby arse all the time???

She really doesn’t like Charlotte Tilbury. I’m guessing they didn’t send her any for free years back (but they did her mate Emma) and she hates that. Too tight to buy anything from them herself. It’ll be like last months lash curlers at some point and she’ll realise something is actually great.

She recommends Bobbi Brown, but won’t actually buy it herself, only gets it sent free.

Agree her curlers or technique is rubbish if she has to re-curl every day. Modern, quality curlers don’t require you to pin your hair. Unless perhaps you want to for a big event, not an afternoon in a Wetherspoons in Doncaster.

Costal gronma is just going to be another weird delusional aspiration she’ll never reach, not being a grandmother and not living on the coast! No pictures on Diane Keaton on her pin board in her untidy office are going to convince anyone she isn’t just a chav from Doncaster.

• Haha
I switched off at 'TV Lip' being mentioned again and I only had the video on in the background

The reason she slates Charlotte tilbury is 100% cos Emma Millard gets P.R. I agree!

Why is she wearing pyjamas and a loom band bracelet? She really does thing she is 18

Why is her face and neck so blotchy in this video? Her face and neck are so red and more puffy then normal and the tea towel on the headrest of her chair?

She thinks her hair looks amazing swishing it every two seconds but it looks tit with kinks all over near her roots (y)

Reactions: 4
she's hopeless with her hair she doesnt understand all she needs to do is wash it regularly, maybe straighten it, and stop it hanging over her face. she used to have short hair for ages so i guess shes just never learned how to do it properly??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.