Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she doesn’t self diagnose the kids as much as she does for her. Nearly every video she puts up she says I had to google X to see if its X. Like a upset stomach after drinking? She had to google it to see if it was something worse? She doesnt have adhd she has Münchausen syndrome.

Her bincident bruise cant just be a bruise but without a xray she thinks she damaged her skull and has keloid scars on her skull (y)

Reactions: 7
Did you know that she's the first person in the world to have her mouth numbed at the dentist!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You mean people don't want to watch a ten minute video of someone explaining why their engagement has gone down?!
Or 500 other videos which are just a stream of her thoughts regurgitated over and over again? Or videos of her suing 5+ year out of date makeup?
surely if views are down she should look at why no one likes her content anymore... not just blaming YouTube.

Reactions: 4
Or 500 other videos which are just a stream of her thoughts regurgitated over and over again? Or videos of her suing 5+ year out of date makeup?
surely if views are down she should look at why no one likes her content anymore... not just blaming YouTube.
Well, for those who DO enjoy her regurgitated stream of consciousness there's now another podcast episode! Ten episodes in two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can’t go to her nail appointment because Milo is at home?
No friday faves and fails….. what a shame

Reactions: 1
She can’t go to her nail appointment because Milo is at home?
No friday faves and fails….. what a shame
Can she not get hair nails done on a weekend like most people have to? You know when Lee is also at home and can watch Milo. It’s not exactly like they do anything as a family most weekends anyway other than go to primark at medowhall. Or take Milo with her and let him play on the switch for 30 mins whilst her nails are being done.

I feel like she’s making a problem where there isn’t one. But her nails are gross and need doing…

Reactions: 6
Can she not get hair nails done on a weekend like most people have to? You know when Lee is also at home and can watch Milo. It’s not exactly like they do anything as a family most weekends anyway other than go to primark at medowhall. Or take Milo with her and let him play on the switch for 30 mins whilst her nails are being done.

I feel like she’s making a problem where there isn’t one. But her nails are gross and need doing…
She said she used to get them done when he was at his childminders.... or can she not ask Ella to look after him for an hour?

Reactions: 3
Think she said Ella would be in work. She’s off on Monday and Tuesday, why not go while the kid is in school? Or just take him, it’s in a small shopping centre, give him a few quid and let him go and buy a toy or some sweets. Why does she make it so hard?

Him actually going to a shop alone might do him the world of good. I get the feeling both of her kids aren’t particularly street wise or ever do much for themselves. She takes them everywhere in the car, even her daughter to her new job.

Reactions: 3
How old is Milo ? She was calling him ‘the baby’ in today’s vlog.
Can’t see her letting him do anything himself despite her not doing anything with him! I wonder if he does any after school sports or activities. Actually no he can’t or she’d be moaning about picking him up etc. his only hobby is going to his chilldminder.

Reactions: 8
Think they took him to a taekwondo class once and I think she once mentioned about finding a drama type class but nothing else ever mentioned.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.