Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s just filmed a super close up shot of a dead bug and put it on her stories with no like warning of what it was. Absolutely vile!!!! 🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Don’t know what’s worse the cockroach or that swimming costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thinking she's got Pamela Anderson vibes in that swimsuit 😂 it looked so high cut it was painful

Not sure if the bug was a roach or a maybug but no real need to put it on stories, why did she not just Google to find what it is?

Reactions: 6
Sounds like a blessing that the anonymous Instagram viewer I use isn't working at the minute then. Also, I think it's pronounced 'bog' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She thinking she's got Pamela Anderson vibes in that swimsuit 😂 it looked so high cut it was painful

Not sure if the bug was a roach or a maybug but no real need to put it on stories, why did she not just Google to find what it is?
The creasey, fleshy groin area was quite the sight to behold

• Haha
I just watched her Zara haul, she bought the white dress, tried it on again and had the same issue where she couldn't see how it would truly look because she was home alone with no one to tie the back for her? Huh??? Surely she would film it at a time when she can actually see how it looks fully done up 😂
So she actually kept this dress.... After not being sure about it twice.

She keeps lifting the wine glass up to take a drink and it barely wets her lips each time! All for effect!! Idiot!

That sequin dress makes her look much bigger than she is why isn’t she getting a dress to emphasise her best features?

Reactions: 1
Ah yes of course the biggest sign of ADHD is not reading your emails… when most people don’t read all their emails since 90% of it is junk… personally I have 15663 unread emails, does this mean I have ADHD too according to Miks logic?

D1739717-FE76-484C-80D4-6516B8A68886.png

thing is, she is an "influencer." so she most definitely reads her emails lol wouldnt want to miss out on a cherryz brand deal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she actually going to milos sports day without having ran a brush through her hair? Look at this state of this…

How embarrassing!

5F5E29D1-AF37-4D02-B571-8BAFE48780F1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Bra-less Bighead and her 20 Wedding Dresses

From her stories this morning I reckon she’s defo had upper face / forehead Botox

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's looking for confirmation bias with all the ADHD things, so any symptoms she comes across which are personality traits or habits she has which MAY be signs of ADHD she taking as evidence of her having ADHD. She'll ignore any that don't.

She’s JUST gotten out of the dentist not even an hour ago from having her teeth professionally cleaned and the first thing she does is buy a lucazade which is filled with sugar? Her dentist must dislike her

900D53E2-C61C-495B-9300-29E615BC2362.png

• Wow
The adhd baiting post on Instagram about not checking emails.. I had to do a double take there - as with all the “symptoms” she’s spoken of are complete and utter common as crap. Honestly, with bloody you tubers and instahuns spouting off about health matters and illnesses/disabilities the way she does, they do so many genuine sufferers a disservice. It is extremely irresponsible and they need to just shut the F up! Even taking herself to therapy/diagnosis/gp you can bet your bottom dollar she’d be telling them exactly what they would need to hear to get their coveted diagnosis, and are the types to even dig out a second opinion if they didn’t get their precious diagnosis. Odd bunch of people… complete attention seeking narcissists…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.