Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched Emma festival vlog. Still don't understand why she acts like an attention seeking juvenile bellend whenever Emma films but not when she films. No way is that a genuine friendship. In fact, they're more like mother and child than mates

Reactions: 12
I noticed she was pratting around bare food again in the IG stories with her friends in her shed . One day she’s gona get a nasty cut/splinter whatever doing that all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed she was pratting around bare food again in the IG stories with her friends in her shed . One day she’s gona get a nasty cut/splinter whatever doing that all the time
Probably what she’s aiming for so she has another ‘bincident’ type story she can tell in 10 videos…

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is with the amount of money she wastes on absolute shite, she can’t buy her own smellies that she actually likes and would reuse? She wasted so much money on crap - but won’t spend a penny on useful stuff that’ll stop her moaning about this and that - as it solves a problem?.. she’s dead right in some areas but so wasteful in many others..

Reactions: 2
Her and Shane went to see Creed Bratton at The Foundry .....a 79 year old actor and singer from the USA. They probably went just so they could breathe the same air as a 'fellow' American 🤣

She then returned stoff to Zara and pointed out in the Meadowhell carpark that someone lost their 'cop' (and the subtitles say 'cop' too!).....she bought Shane some more shorts and then used her refund money on Vinted. She's ordered a sparkly crop top originally from Zara :rolleyes:

• Wow
She put on her stories that she’s filming a video about vegas… as if she hasn’t talked about it non stop since they decided to go & also it hasn’t even happened yet. Surely you’d wait to film about it until it’s happened, is she just going to talk through the plans we already know about again?

She put on her stories that she’s filming a video about vegas… as if she hasn’t talked about it non stop since they decided to go & also it hasn’t even happened yet. Surely you’d wait to film about it until it’s happened, is she just going to talk through the plans we already know about again?
Maybe it's another teaser video of her tiptoeing around in more second hand dresses?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe it's another teaser video of her tiptoeing around in more second hand dresses?
Doing the pose with the head looking down whilst one hand opens her curtain hair - then she sticks one foot out......whilst looking down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I started listening to her Law of Attraction podcast and she spends almost 5 minutes talking about rebranding her channels then repeats her Taco Bell t shirt story AGAIN! Switched off. Just another outlet to repeat her favourite phrases and stories.

Eta picked another random episode and she's asking if anyone else is feeling a certain way. It's worrying how she just repeats the same things over and over and over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The no buy is going really well then I see.
Whats she bought!?

I've listened to more of this podcast and it's like listening to someone lose their mind.... no idea what the point of this is or what she's saying.

Which you tuber is she obsessing over & trying to copy with this zara obsession?

I bet we can call the video & next few months. Her buying cheap insignificant tacky costume rings, her and Shane getting another matching tattoo, her buying twelve tiny white dresses only 15 yr olds would wear

Which you tuber is she obsessing over & trying to copy with this zara obsession?

I bet we can call the video & next few months. Her buying cheap insignificant tacky costume rings, her and Shane getting another matching tattoo, her buying twelve tiny white dresses only 15 yr olds would wear
But never actually wearing them outside of the spare room cloffice

Reactions: 4
Had no idea she was doing a podcast. Sounds like the audio only version of her vlogs from what you say. Who is she expecting to listen?! I'm guessing there'll be no theme just yet another outlet for her to ramble on about herself.
ETA - where on earth is she planning to wear a cropped sequinned top? Also, showing too much boob/cleavage again on her story, if you're going on the internet wear a bra for goodness sake. I know it's hot and I spent the day in a bra top but I put a t-shirt on even for a non video call as just didn't feel right sat there chatting all exposed!

Reactions: 3
Literally a whole droopy tit hanging out of her vest in those IG stories today talking about her podcast. Put them away Mik.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.