Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the frig is a gOsset???????

Why is she holding a bodysuit crotch up close to the camera that she wore the other day???? Even if its washed that is grim no?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
In her Zara haul that green dress looks filthy when she gets closer to the camera. Even though she said it’s been washed. But there’s a mark on the front of it and it looked like marks on the back behind her arms…

Reactions: 2
I was a bit grossed out at her caressing the gosset and waving it around after being worn.

How much did she have to say about those bloody vests. Completely average vest with half lining. Had to skip through that. Boring!

Reactions: 4
She’s obsessed with that green dress. We must have seen her talking about it in a least 3 videos now.
Also wasn’t she tagging #midsize a few weeks ago now she’s claiming she’s a size small/medium or a 10/12.

Reactions: 2
Why is she talking as if she has had an ADHD diagnosis? The things she talks about are so relatable because they happen to us all! Does she think that 99% of us don’t have down days, don’t forget what we are doing, don’t have imposter syndrome, don’t have days where get more done than others… it’s shocking to me that the human fallacy now has to have a diagnosis to justify not being a perfect, flawless human!
It really underplays how life is for people actually diagnosed with ADHD

Reactions: 13
Right? I don’t think I have ADHD at all, not struggling with my daily life at all but the memes she always posts, I can relate to almost all of them 😂

Reactions: 4
....new word of the day 'moster' ......to 'moster op courage' !

Why does she keep saying 'airing on the side of caution'.........it's 'erring' ffs 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How predictable... Absolutely nothing to say on the Boris Johnson situation but anything to do with America she doesn't shut up about it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If this was American politics she would have done a live by now as well as several IG stories about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The state of the dog hair all over that horrible guitar strap on her designer bag :sick: I have dogs but surely she can see it I use lint rollers on the daily on our clothes. She has gone to work like that
Why is she whispering about the pod cast? Does she not want Donald trOmp to know? :unsure:

• Haha
Why does she keep posting herself looking an absolute state on the internet!
I feel i could guess a sensible answer at this; she doesn't care. I reckon she realised two years ago her channels gone as far as it can, she's never going to be an influencer, she got her silver youtube button cough cough and that's enough for her. She's not interested in appealing to new subscribers, growing her channel etc she says herself she makes videos for herself, its her therapy, she's not interested in her viewers, regularly asks for video suggestions she never acts on, she's been making the same 3 or 4 videos over and over again for the past couple of years. She's not arsed if anyone is interested, she's not arsed what she looks like and actually good for her for that.

The problem is having said all that she's also decided that this is a job so I guess there's the pressure of making it profitable when you're not arsed to invest any effort and she's left herself open to comment ridicule on the internet. She should jack it in and get a proper job, would do wonders for her mebtal health, finances and hypochondria

Reactions: 5
Vlogging on her lonch break. Imagine looking out of the window to see your colleague vlogging about bottery potatoes with her hair shoved up in a clip.

• Haha
The state of the dog hair all over that horrible guitar strap on her designer bag :sick: I have dogs but surely she can see it I use lint rollers on the daily on our clothes. She has gone to work like that
She just got some free ones from her Cherryz freebie. She said she doesn’t bother with them but Shane does.

Reactions: 1
That bag is awful, fair enough if you think it was a bargain but she’ll use it for a few weeks and then forget about it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.