Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s that old chestnut “it’s my new thing” or “it’s a whole thing” again. A new fad to jump on to give her purpose and content, lile the 5 am wake up call, 6 am wake up call, diet club, book club, vlog ideas, podcasts etc, everything else before in between and after.. just a new fad to try and fail at after a week.

Wait for it! Oh, you can’t lose weight that quick? Oh ok, new fad.. it’s bloody just water weight if it is that quick!

Yep and it’s a horrid angle and a super dark photograph. There’s absolutely nothing showing ‘progress’. You can’t even really see the area she’s self conscious of. Also it’s been less than a week since she said she wanted to lose weight. There’ll be no ‘progress’ yet. It doesn’t exactly work that fast mik 🙄

Reactions: 7
:LOL: at the "progress" shot! She's stood at such a weird angle with one hip higher than the other. She just thought she looked good so would post the photo for attention more like.
If she was genuine she'd show a before and after of well lit front on photos, not just a posted softly lit"after".
She says this is after 6 weeks of making an effort?! I'm sure she'd shown herself buying and eating plenty of crap in the last 6 weeks, it's only about the last 2 she's even mentioned it.
A desk treadmill used for walking only is not going to do anything for flabby upper arms (which is the thing I notice most) or her core.
Has she actually changed her diet, bar batch cooked lunches?

Reactions: 6
She’s tagged that sport bra but I don’t think they look like the ones you’d go walking in? Surely?

Reactions: 1
Does she not understand we saw her do a try on in size 12 on her channel this week and everything was too small and tight on her?

Reactions: 10
Someone please tell me they have seen the video she has just uploaded on Insta of her dancing… It’s hilarious but probably not for the reason she thinks it is.

😂
Edited to include the video because firstly you deserve to see this and secondly, I am certain it will be deleted once she wakes up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
thank you! Saves me trying to navigate social
Media for this tit! Honestly… does it ever seem a good idea to post such crap?! She does do that a lot too - post and delete! Of course it’s all the hate viewers’ fault! Nothing at all to do with her crap judgment as to what is considered good content! Oh no…

The diet crap.. god it’s embarrassing. Like someone funnily said above - she just was feeling herself and thought she could pass it off as an “update” post - when in reality it updates us on f all! Silly mare!

Do these idiots not realise we see straight through their cringy ways? Do they think we’re thick?! It’s an insult!

QUOTE="BooksNCats, post: 10100345, member: 29655"]
Someone please tell me they have seen the video she has just uploaded on Insta of her dancing… It’s hilarious but probably not for the reason she thinks it is.

😂
Edited to include the video because firstly you deserve to see this and secondly, I am certain it will be deleted once she wakes up.
[/QUOTE]

Vanity project is what social media is in my view.. need attention, admiration and justification?! Sign up!

Reactions: 5

😂
Wow. So that's how she made the "progress", jumping up and down, flailing her arms around like a tantruming 3 year old with worms. Sexy.

You just know she thought everyone filming was laughing WITH her....

Why does she behave so embarrassingly when with other people. It's not even attention seeking, it's more attention stealing

Good god. In what world does someone age 36 dance like that? What 80s music required that kind of dance. Notice no one else is in shot, she’s on the dance floor on her own flailing round like a mad woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

😂
She is just pathetic and soooo desperate for attention.

Reactions: 3
What a bore. Can you imagine being on a night out with her if that's her drunk talk
It would be though. She has no hobbies outside of playing with her expired makeop, ruining her house with sporadic diy and (re)watching USA tv programmes. Her main thought after being out at a party after 1am was to ramble to strangers about a tv show. That comes across as she and her the group didn’t enjoy each other’s company, she couldn’t talk about what she wanted to, i.e. they hadn’t seen that show/didn’t agree with her/just didn’t care, she needed that validation from strangers afterwards. Tragic.

Reactions: 8
But she needs say it’s 12 to be “mid size “ hashtag trending… okay!

(Sorry not with the right terminology here!)
Honestly size 12 is hardly midsize so she could try on a 14 and still use the hashtag. Infact it would make more sense because midsize is more 14-18 which is the people who struggle to fit in straight sizes but arent really fully plus size!

Oh I agree re sizing and what is midsize. It’s just that bragging she does. Me is midsize! Is that bragging called a humble brag? That’s what she’s all about! So sooo down to earth!

QUOTE="fidgetjo, post: 10108990, member: 215611"]
Honestly size 12 is hardly midsize so she could try on a 14 and still use the hashtag. Infact it would make more sense because midsize is more 14-18 which is the people who struggle to fit in straight sizes but arent really fully plus size!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
im sorry but im pretty sure she is a size 12, no way is she a 14 lol she just picks unflattering stuff for her body shape

Has she stopped the 'bock club?' - It's 7 weeks since she posted anything about it! 😂

Has she stopped the 'bock club?' - It's 7 weeks since she posted anything about it! 😂
Yeah I was thinking that. Another of her failed ideas. No doubt because she did it in such a half arsed way, read similar self help type books for 3 months (no variety, no fiction), plus she didn't even "read" them but just flogged an audible aff link, she isn't smart enough to make good assessments of the books or spark interesting discussion on them.
She'd have been better off doing a "watch with me" about a TV series, but then I think she used to have a channel about TV and film she likes didn't she? So another tried and failed idea. But at least she's into (American) TV series so might have had some enthusiasm.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.