Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And losing the plot over that moisturiser! It’s nice, I’ve used it in the past, and would buy again, I like it, but it’s certainly nothing special. Has she either never used a ‘nice’ moisturiser or is she desperate for Kiehls to notice her and send more? If she actually puts her hand in her pocket and repurchases it herself I’ll be surprised. She used to tell us how amazing Pixi was but never actually bought anything from them with her own money.
The kiehls review has convinced me she knows nothing. The ultra facial cream is my go to morning moisturiser. I initially bought it after reading reviews about how light it is, it sinks in quick, perfect prior to make up etc. The clue is also in the description "24 hour daily LIGHTWEIGHT hydrating formula". Yet she's banging on about how heavy it is. In fact she's linked look fantastic which is where I read all the reviews about it being lightweight in the first place. I also have oily skin and this has been perfect for me. Clueless

Reactions: 5
Warning ~ we are weeks away from her annual summer slOmp where she becomes depressed her kids are at home for the summer and spends 6 weeks bitching about having to parent and being excited for September and Christmas
It’s started..

E62137C6-8C40-4AF1-A1B0-4432817446B9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God she’s feelin herself again.. Instagram photo sitting in a windowsill,. Never mind mccoys five head, she is feeling that luxe life here - all dressed up and out on the razz. Or am I just jealous?! Haha! A little bit come on!

observation too - but she is always on Instagram. Whenever I check who of my subs is on she is always most recent on. Day or night.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she’s feelin herself again.. Instagram photo sitting in a windowsill,. Never mind mccoys five head, she is feeling that luxe life here - all dressed up and out on the razz. Or am I just jealous?! Haha! A little bit come on!

observation too - but she is always on Instagram. Whenever I check who of my subs is on she is always most recent on. Day or night.
Yeah totally loving herself but how big is her head compared to her mates in every photo. It’s embarrassing. Her mate Caz looks so much older. She needs a new Botox person. And a hairline implant.

What happened to her Smile Direct Clob treatment? Did she decide against it? It's been six months since she mentioned it!

Reactions: 3
What happened to her Smile Direct Clob treatment? Did she decide against it? It's been six months since she mentioned it!
She probably wanted it to be free!

I remember Christine Kobzeff/Pinksofoxy getting Invisalign - she hinted about it for months - but, didn't get it for free. She ended up paying $8000 for it - bearing in mind she had something like 800k followers too - so it would have been worthwhile for Invisalign to give her a freebie

Reactions: 2
She jacked it in like every thing she ever does. You tube is the only thing she has managed to do long term every thing else ends up being dropped

Still find it funny how she failed every single one of her new year resolutions by week 3 of January

Has she never seen a cat before? She's made the mistake of feeding someone else's cat (which you shouldnt do anyway) and is confused as to why it keeps coming back. Worryingly there are comments telling her to take it in! It's clearly a well cared for cat that belongs to someone, you can't just steal someone's cat.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has she never seen a cat before? She's made the mistake of feeding someone else's cat (which you shouldnt do anyway) and is confused as to why it keeps coming back. Worryingly there are comments telling her to take it in! It's clearly a well cared for cat that belongs to someone, you can't just steal someone's cat.
What is wrong with this woman seriously! She’s got no common sense

honestly watching her do her make up is just gross. It never looks nice but yet she’s lovs it! Anyone else notice the O in everything is getting worse 🤦🏼‍♀️ I swear she’s trolling us. It’s gone from Loorve to lov 🙈
Who’s betting she comes out of the hairdressers looking the same as she went in but maybe slightly cleaner hair

Reactions: 6
The comments on that video are delusional, no the cat hasn’t just chosen her and Milo! When she says she fed it, what did she give it? A ginger biscuit? Because god knows what she’s gonna have done ffs
Couldn’t have a baby for the content so has now cat napped someone’s pet… real cool mik

Reactions: 4
Ginger biscuit lol!

She thought the comments weren’t working. It was just that no one bothered to comment!

Also don’t really understand how she can recommend Vinted because of the ‘bargains’ she’s found. It’s literally just luck whether someone lists something you’re looking for and whether that item is on eBay or Vinted or Depop or taken to a charity shop. Yes you can recommend the platform, but as she’s been scammed more than once in a short time of using the platform, it’s has actually put me off!

Reactions: 4
I use vinted and I haven’t had any issues but I’m not looking for handbags etc she has so many bags she doesn’t use so why buy more I don’t get it 🤦🏼‍♀️

The cat definitely looks too well kept to be a stray. And cats aren’t loyal 😂 I have a cat that comes sit with me in my garden for hours occasionally but I’ve never fed it, cos it’s obvious she has a home

I don’t understand her rant about Hermes/evri they are literally the same company just changed their name. Surely she’d of been having issues before this? Or was she just buying so much stuff before she never noticed and now she’s it back she noticing?
If it’s such a problem that they can’t find her house why not just get it delivered to a local shop that way it can never go missing.
She seems to make drama out of the smallest things.

I think with Hermes/Evri it’s completely down to the driver in your area our courier is amazing deliveries round the same times during the week and Saturday no issues but my sister stays 15 mins from me in a different area and has nothing but problems 🤷🏼‍♀️

How was she scammed on vinted? Ive stopped watching tbh, she talks about the same tit on every account on every platform so i got fed up hearing about the same stoff over and over

My Hermes/Evri driver is great, so efficient. See him almost every day around 4pm on our estate. If we’re out he’ll always leave our parcels safe. She’d be better getting her stoff sent to her local shop/drop off point.

How was she scammed on vinted?
She was rambling on about the seller changing the listing to collection only, not delivery, after payment and if you don’t notice within a time frame you can not claim a refund. It happened twice to her, but she only lost her money once. Or something like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.