Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she not realize that by adding a random strap to a bag looks ridiculous lol people will just think its a fake

Reactions: 8
Why get a fancy expensive bag and Chuck a cheap strap on it? It looks stupid and makes it look cheap and fake

Reactions: 6
Why get a fancy expensive bag and Chuck a cheap strap on it? It looks stupid and makes it look cheap and fake
Plus does she not already have one is a bigger size? She needs to seriously declutter! She has far too many bags she never uses! Little miss I wanted a different house could have cleared her credit card off with half of them being sold!

Reactions: 2
My Milkallax channel highlight so far tbh about the comment thing imagine bleating on for just under 2 minutes about how she pressed the wrong button so she got no comments but no she had no comments because nobody gives a fudge :ROFLMAO:

It looks fake 100% and filthy. Imagine choosing that filthy £10 scOffed up bag over her genuinely nice bags

Reactions: 5
It's hilarious she thinks it could have sold for £100. Who would pay that for a dirty, damaged bag. The strap was lost on a night out...almost sounds like the bag was grabbed off someone in a mugging if the whole D ring was ripped off in the process!
What bag does she use day to day? I can't say I've every really noticed but having loads of similar bags makes no sense. You'd have thought she'd be looking for nice bags/shoes for her vow renewal instead!

Reactions: 7
If she already has three bags from the range, why doesn’t she ever wear those?

Didn’t she recently get another trashy bag from a charity shop? Tory Burch or something

Reactions: 5
It's hilarious she thinks it could have sold for £100. Who would pay that for a dirty, damaged bag. The strap was lost on a night out...almost sounds like the bag was grabbed off someone in a mugging if the whole D ring was ripped off in the process!
What bag does she use day to day? I can't say I've every really noticed but having loads of similar bags makes no sense. You'd have thought she'd be looking for nice bags/shoes for her vow renewal instead!
She was wearing the Louis v she ages quite quickly not that long ago! She used to use her neverfall loads and then the pouch on her but in all honesty I reckon she has 0 in them

More talk about how much of an itchy person she is today. And itching her skin on camera :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
The £10 Phillip Lim bag and the neighbours cat are firmly in her repertoire of stories to repeat.

Reactions: 8
Bored of the cat, I just don’t care, why is it such a big deal. Doesn’t 90% of people living on an estate in the UK have cats living near by that turn up in your backyard? It’s not new.

Bored of that tatty £10 bag that was probably stolen as someone else said, with the strap attachment broken off.

Can’t wait for my new ‘it’s a whole thing’ merch. I want to swan round the house in a cap, pretending I’m a celeb, just like our Mik.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.