Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Her take on stories on how maybe she would have loved Ella less if she didn’t have the option to have an abortion back then is …. maybe I wouldn’t say it on a public platform where the child can see it.

it’s almost how she talks about products? 😂 ~ I don’t let anyone force me to like something~

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Nikzy911

you can tell she knows nothing about charlotte tilbury, its not comparable to bobbi brown at all - none of the products they make are remotely similar. i have no idea why she used that as a comparison. charlotte tilbury has very unique branding and the products aren't easy to dupe. people buy charlotte tilbury bc there's such a strong brand identity and theme among the products. the only brand that i can think of with comparable branding to charlotte tilbury is dior maybe? idk its just very specific. you can tell she has never been gifted it so has distaste towards the brand, or just sees that its trendy and wants to be different by not likng it.
Long term lurker, but had to reply to this. She made me laugh when she said that CT doesn’t focus on skincare (or something similar to that). CT has invested a shed load of time, effort and money to develop a whole heap of skincare products. All of my skincare is CT and it’s transformed my skin. The existing magic serum and new collagen oil are outstanding products. Yes they’re pricy at £60 a bottle but they are quality. She’s just completely ignorant. As someone earlier said, if it isn’t American, she ain’t interested. 🤦‍♀️

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She couldn't make it any more obvious if she tried that she's reading here... she's on instagram talking about having just received a comment that her c-section pouch is just fat, but looking at her latest video there's no comment of the sort, which means she's just read here and seen that we said that 🙄

HI MIK!

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I honestly think she just loves herself so much that she just enjoys talking about literally anything so that she can then look back at the video of herself while editing.

I don't think she often remembers that there's an audience, it's talking about herself to herself. That's why she gets annoyed a lot when someone comments - it's like it breaks the spell and she's reminded someone watched it and has something to say.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Hang on so the dog poo's in the car every time she takes him to hydrotherapy. Surely the first thing you should check is that you're actually taking him out to do his business before you go? Have we ever seen her walking that dog?

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I just watched some of the YouTube live video (me and 39 others) and she asked where everyone is going on holiday. Someone said they were going to Butlins with their child(ren) and Mik said something like 'don't let this be your life!' And talked about how she's never done 'one of those' holidays and just takes the kids where she wants to go because she's paying for it. Aside from the selfish aspect, how bloody rude and snobby! Some people love a Butlins holiday, or it might be what their budget allows!
She also started the live by saying she likes her weekend to be doing absolutely nothing as if she doesn’t have a 10 year old who would probably like to get out and do things. She’s super selfish and it’s only about her wants.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I am 100% sure they are struggling with money right now. Buying from charity shops, clothes selling apps, taking milo to a charity shop for a toy (?), accepting irrelevant sponsorships, going for a full time opening

That red jumpsuit looks like mick jaggers dressing gown

• Haha
I usually watch YouTube on my phone but watched today's video on tv and... wow. I was shocked by the close up of her face. I wasn't overly enamoured when she was 3 inches big lifesize was something else. In fact it's inspired me to look at my own diet. I'd say she's proof of what a diet of processed junk foods, coffee and poor life choices can do for your skin.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Is she successful in any thing she does? She was a awful daughter to her parents, she gives zero hoots about her kids and projects her failures on her daughter ella, failed buck clob, failed pod cast, failed etsy sticker shop, failed new year resolutions. failed collab channel with em, it isnt the beauty community thats dead its her channel.

If she is short on money she could just buy five products a month from boots and do a haul with them then do videos on them all, compare them with things she has owned for eight years, do doop posts etc. She admits she watches no beauty yootoob any more so where is she going to get inspiration from for videos? The moon isnt going to fill your erin condren planner with video ideas and "signs" love!

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Why did she film the ad bit of the video with curlers in her hair? Surely the bit you’re being paid for you should look professional? Not like a mess 🙄
She blatantly couldn't be arsed and was just 'fitting it in' god forbid if she actually had to do proper work and get ready

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
New video is her talking about having so moch stoff but instead of having a clearout she just rearranges and slams some drawers around. Repeating myself but she's just so rough with her things. The bacteria in the old make op... surprised she's not got an infection from it before now :sick:

Eta that's an obscene amount of makeup even for someone who wears it every day. There's easily a lipstick or lip gloss for every day of the year. i used to be influenced to buy more makeup than I needed and over the last few years I've realised all I need are a few good products that I wear on the days when I want to wear it. Especially anything that goes anywhere near my eyes.

I know beauty bloggers get gifted a ridiculous amount but Mik keeps buying this stuff herself despite the fact that she doesn't do beauty reviews any more. Why does she need hundreds of out of date lipsticks?! She might feel better for having a proper sort out and just keeping what she uses.

Last edited:
Miss America talking deadly seriously about the Roe v Wade overturning worried about Ella to not have choices about her own health …. Mik you are very lucky because (and you keep forgetting) you live in the UK. this will never happen in the UK thank goodness; we are a liberal and progressive secular society and this does not affect you personally one bit. Yes show support and vent your disgust at this awful ruling but how about you actually show it like this- boycott America and take your expensive vacations in pro feminist liberal countries instead.
She's right to be outraged, they are forcing women to have babies when they have no guaranteed maternity pay, no funded health care system for labour etc. Anyone who recognises that they cannot parent a child should not be forced to do so, child neglect will be on the rise... but she will still be trotting off to vegas with her bagage allowance stuffed full of ebay dresses wont she. Stil be getting the quarterly overpriced fob fot fon jonk won't she. Etc etc. Protest with your wallet Mikky.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She needs a physical job alongside the 20 hours of office work she currently (allegedly) does from home.
Like bar work or something where she could talk crap to people but it would tire her out physically and help rein in the mania and hyperactivity.

Lola123

VIP Member
The itchy skin is probably from being filthy all the time!! Honestly she doesn’t ever clean herself, she just lathers herself in more shit

Vixen88

VIP Member
That dog must be about 7 years old, that shouldn’t be happening. Take him on a walk before going in the car, oh wait, if they’d have walked him and not just got him as a trendy accessory, he’d probably not have these problems and not need hydrotherapy. Disgrace.

But also, christ Mik, you know it happens, put him in the boot with bin bags down (back parcel shelf out obvs), not somewhere you’re needing to scrape his poo out of the seatbelt fastenings. 🤢 (I’ve got a big dog that only travels in the boot, he wouldn’t fit anywhere else)

Absolute state of the garden and shed. All of her erratic diys are falling apart. And the pictures in the living room, I thought she was taking the opportunity to raise them from their too low position, but she spoke of lowering the bottom row?! I don’t get it.

Gold jacket was hideous at the festival. Manic dancing reels and stories, embarrassing. Was she trying to Irish dance to B Witched? Pair of them waving their weird drinks mogs around, looked ridiculous.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Wearing hue lipstick by M.A.C and the darker hair is pretty funny seeing as she pinned a retro photo of Kim Kardashian to her vision board for her new year resolutions and now thinks she looks like Kim kardashian now she has dyed her hair dark and is wearing a gone off lipstick

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
In her vlog today she said the kids made her get greggs. Mik you’re the parent, say no to them. The amount of takeaways they eat is astounding to me.

also her favourite scent from bath& bodywork’s is mahogany teakwood because it smells like her dad. I don’t think I’d want my house to smell like my father 😬

• Haha