Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She put on her stories that she’s filming a video about vegas… as if she hasn’t talked about it non stop since they decided to go & also it hasn’t even happened yet. Surely you’d wait to film about it until it’s happened, is she just going to talk through the plans we already know about again?
Maybe it's another teaser video of her tiptoeing around in more second hand dresses?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The new prints she has in her front room... all USA themed including one print with the USA flag....
What happened to her being outraged last week over the Roe v Wade overturning?

• Wow

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I feel like she just needs to breathe, step away from social media for a few days and reassess. Everything just seems so chaotic. That insta story “I don’t accept that criticism” seems aggressive. She’s self diagnosed herself with adhd publicly. Of course someone is going to come along and query it she just needs to ignore them if she’s confident. Like someone else says without a medical diagnosis it’s not going to make a difference to her really. Putting out all these initiate parts of your life (and your kids lives) on social media where family, friends and colleagues can find out all the nitty gritty is really not going to help control her adhd is it? Surely it’s just antagonising her feelings.

queencarmen

VIP Member
so shes finally realized that buying what she wants instead of 10 shit dupes is more cost effective....who would have known

• Haha
Reactions: 7

bystanderbynature

It’s that old chestnut “it’s my new thing” or “it’s a whole thing” again. A new fad to jump on to give her purpose and content, lile the 5 am wake up call, 6 am wake up call, diet club, book club, vlog ideas, podcasts etc, everything else before in between and after.. just a new fad to try and fail at after a week.

Wait for it! Oh, you can’t lose weight that quick? Oh ok, new fad.. it’s bloody just water weight if it is that quick!

Yep and it’s a horrid angle and a super dark photograph. There’s absolutely nothing showing ‘progress’. You can’t even really see the area she’s self conscious of. Also it’s been less than a week since she said she wanted to lose weight. There’ll be no ‘progress’ yet. It doesn’t exactly work that fast mik 🙄

I've been watching some other youtuber's Zara hauls - and they are very young women who are not so well developed in the boob and hip areas. The clothing suits them so well ....Zara admit to marketing their clothing for 'middle class professional women' ....
What are you inplying, she is a moddle closs professional

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why is she behaving as if the world is trying to force her to get an air fryer? I predict she'll do a 180 and buy one next month.

• Haha
I swear she has donè todays video at least twice before. I've heard the getting money out to pay the childminder story before. When she talked about what if £20 could magic out of your account, ugh... Just set up a standing order to your savings account... its not revolutionary.

I'm not taking savings tips from her, she didn't manage to get herself in a position where she could buy a home without her parents, her Intergenerational living shenanigans was supposed to enable her to save and buy something better, clearly didn't have the money to do that either. She just chats shite.

She's one of the most financially wasteful people I can think of. Works at home but regularly gets a greasy greggs delivered to her fat lazy arse instead of making a sandwich. She tosses money at every faddy subscription going.

Vixen88

VIP Member
I was a bit disgusted with the title too. Seemed like a regular day off work for a mother of two. Went to a shop, microwaved a meal, built the cabinet (everyone is guilty of buying something like that and wanting to assemble it quick to see what it’s like, that’s not adhd), same with potting plant, kid to a drs appointment… Just a slightly busy day.

The state of her garden, cushions all over the show. And all that junk at the right where she smashed that pot. Old bedroom print just thrown there.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Looks like she's actually taking some time off from oversharing everything. Hopefully she's actually going out and doing some fon things with her family.

Lola123

VIP Member
“I don’t want to be medicated” lucky for you Mik. Some people don’t have a choice

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Honestly if she went to see a doctor for all these problems I genuinely think the only thing she’d be diagnosed with is hypochondria.

I’ve gave up watching her videos I can’t deal with the greasy hair and skin anymore and WFH is no excuse not to get up washed and dressed for work! My hair currently looks like miks but I’ve got olaplex no3 on as I’m back at work tomorrow so getting a pamper whilst my son is out with his papa
She just does not care for herself at all. I refuse to watch her "favourites" videos. I think its insulting she pretends she has favourite beauty products. When is she using them? When? The dirty hair, the greasy skin, same clothes for day at a time, the grubby outgrown nails, neglected sharpie eyebrows... this is not a woman who is interested in beauty one iota. No sir.

• Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION:

Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk
Best thread name suggestion in the history of el tattle :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone else think its weird she has a new tattoo and not mentioned it when she tells us everything? Do we think her n caz did it with a biro in the shed?

Last edited:
  • Haha