Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Mik, that clean and clear product is a moisturiser, it’s designed for people who have mega oily skin, they sell spot treatments separately, it’s mainly aimed at teen products! So what is she talking about, it isn’t, and it is….. come on you just are chatting pure shite

Reactions: 8

Vixen88

VIP Member
Someone please tell me they have seen the video she has just uploaded on Insta of her dancing… It’s hilarious but probably not for the reason she thinks it is.
Good god. In what world does someone age 36 dance like that? What 80s music required that kind of dance. Notice no one else is in shot, she’s on the dance floor on her own flailing round like a mad woman.

• Haha

bystanderbynature

Exactly my thoughts! She picks a new ailment every couple of videos and runs with it. It’s embarrassing really, as when it comes to her kids health, she doesn’t seem to be bothered! Ironic really. Suits the selfish aesthetic she runs with.

I'm starting to wonder if she's a hypochondriac, there's a new ailment each week. It feels like she's not happy unless she's unhappy.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
What’s so awful about admitting to having a bit of weight around your middle as you get older when you don’t exercise or eat well? Why does it have to be labeled as the ‘c-section pouch’ ? She claims to be honest but really she isn’t, now she’s got herself all upset because she’s been called out !

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Women should be able to wear whatever they want regardless of age or body shape and the idea of something being 'flattering' is often about it making us look as small as possible. If you genuinely love something and it makes you feel good then that's what matters. But she's trying on clothes that don't actually fit. Also if you try it on and discard it in the fitting room then it's probably not worth ordering it online when you get home! A lot of the clothes she insists on trying on probably don't look good on anyone and I don't get where she's planning to wear most of these things considering she 'lives in Fabletics' and doesn't go anywhere. It's shopping for an imaginary lifestyle.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Attacked by what, snakes😆

I don't know if I can bring myself to have her podcasts on. Usually listen as background chatter when I WFH but I really don't need a virtual equivalent of a moany colleague who only wants to talk about themselves. Prefer a good murder or something I might actually learn something from, or will make me laugh. Haven't even bothered with her vlogs of late and just read here to see what she's (not) been up to.
Is she not taking her kids away at all this summer? So they have 6 weeks (more for her daughter who's already finished) just kicking about Meadowhall while their mum shops for Vegas?!

WorldOfRainbow

The green jacket “dress” is not a dress. In the mirror you can see the split of the jacket is right at her arse crack. Mik please dont buy that and wear it as a dress because a)you clearly dont wear underwear b) its NOT a dress.

• Wow

Camperfan

VIP Member
She looks pregnant in the pink floral one! Don't think it was a serious try on but lots of them really highlighted a pudgy belly. She's stayed slim despite her diet until now but I think the middle age weight gain and sedentary life are catching up fast.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The £10 Phillip Lim bag and the neighbours cat are firmly in her repertoire of stories to repeat.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she'll never be happy with whatever 'wedding dress' she orders next? She's been going round in circles with this and it's just daft. I bet she ends up ditching that braless beaded number and getting married in a blazer dress aka Carrie Bradshaw and thinking it was all meant to be 🥴

Vixen88

VIP Member
A coffee machine. Doesn't say what brand it is or show the actual machine properly either. Spends more time talking about frothing the milk separately. How much did it cost? Why is it a favourite? What IS IT? Who knows. Isn't the point of the favourites video to recommend things and explain why you like them?
This is the kind of thing that bothers me. Tell me the model, price range, why it’s an improvement on XYZ, on going costs is it cheaper than buying branded pods, whatever. She only wants to ramble about a random group of items each week, providing no information of actual use. Last week recommending mixing 2 discontinued bloshes together, pointless.

There’s a bonch of things similar that she doesn’t follow up on, how her milk jog plants went on, Fabletics now she’s had a subscription for a while, Smile Direct?, how her sons kallax bed is holding up lol! She just wants to talk at the camera for 15 mins each day as her own ‘therapy’ and doesn’t really want the engagement or discussion. You can tell that from the couple of times she’s flown off the handle lately, the one about the ADHD vlog title and the meddling with the sister in law’s house. She doesn’t get many comments and it’s quite rare she gets a ‘bad’ comment, her engagement is probably higher here actually.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
How old is Milo ? She was calling him ‘the baby’ in today’s vlog.
Can’t see her letting him do anything himself despite her not doing anything with him! I wonder if he does any after school sports or activities. Actually no he can’t or she’d be moaning about picking him up etc. his only hobby is going to his chilldminder.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
That swimsuit …. Why is is cut so high on the leg literally carving out her fanny or does it just not fit her properly ?

• Haha
  • Sick

queencarmen

VIP Member
im guessing she likes zara clothes now because she got 6k views on her zara haul which is pretty high for her nowadays

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
What a bore. Can you imagine being on a night out with her if that's her drunk talk
It would be though. She has no hobbies outside of playing with her expired makeop, ruining her house with sporadic diy and (re)watching USA tv programmes. Her main thought after being out at a party after 1am was to ramble to strangers about a tv show. That comes across as she and her the group didn’t enjoy each other’s company, she couldn’t talk about what she wanted to, i.e. they hadn’t seen that show/didn’t agree with her/just didn’t care, she needed that validation from strangers afterwards. Tragic.

bystanderbynature

The adhd baiting post on Instagram about not checking emails.. I had to do a double take there - as with all the “symptoms” she’s spoken of are complete and utter common as crap. Honestly, with bloody you tubers and instahuns spouting off about health matters and illnesses/disabilities the way she does, they do so many genuine sufferers a disservice. It is extremely irresponsible and they need to just shut the F up! Even taking herself to therapy/diagnosis/gp you can bet your bottom dollar she’d be telling them exactly what they would need to hear to get their coveted diagnosis, and are the types to even dig out a second opinion if they didn’t get their precious diagnosis. Odd bunch of people… complete attention seeking narcissists…