Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Emma's posted some Edinburgh stuff on insta... I don't think she's taken sightseeing advice from mik, yet to see pictures of primark, superdrug or generic fried chicken serving chain restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Something petty, but I noticed she posted something about the recent Texas school shooting (horrific) but never mentioned anything about the Manchester Arena bombing anniversary.
To me it makes her so, so unlikeable. She's only and solely interested in affairs in the USA and doesn't give a f*ck about what happens here.

evoway13

VIP Member
Her mirror is 'toffened' glass......She's turned the closed captions off for some reason - has Google given up trying to decipher her accent? Has she been reading here???.......Hi Mik!!!!!

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
You've peaked my interest... I've caved and watched it. I do feel genuinely a bit sad for her. I think its actually dawning on her that no one is interested in her... apart from her. I am wondering if it's borderline narcissistic to expect to be able to go on and on about yourself to the extent that she does and to not tolerate any response from other people to this?

If people only know you're a positive person because you have to tell them so in so many words then your probably not.

I'd miss her if she stopped uploading... but not for the reasons I probably should. At this point she knows she's making videos for a small audience the majority of which dislike her. That's not good for anyone's mental health.
The problem is, it doesn’t HAVE to be that way. If she put real effort into her videos and actually went back to the way that it was maybe 5 years ago. Where her content required a little more effort and she was only uploading videos on the topics in the titles of the video then she absolutely could still have an active audience who enjoy her videos. But if you click on a video expecting it to be a favourites video and instead it’s someone talking about being hit in the face with a bin or law of attraction or rambling on about how down she’s feeling. Of course people are going to stop clicking.

But in the current financial climate I’m sure there’s people who would appreciate her doing actual budget beauty content again who can no longer afford their higher end products etc. And if she wants to vlog, then actually vlog the day not just using it as a video diary for 5 minutes to regurgitate what you said in the previous 8 videos.

I myself used to actually enjoy her videos and have been watching her for 10+ years. I only joined this thread when I realised her videos had become awful. She could go back to her YouTube roots and she’d likely see an uplift in people supporting her again.

• Heart
you can tell she knows nothing about charlotte tilbury, its not comparable to bobbi brown at all - none of the products they make are remotely similar. i have no idea why she used that as a comparison. charlotte tilbury has very unique branding and the products aren't easy to dupe. people buy charlotte tilbury bc there's such a strong brand identity and theme among the products. the only brand that i can think of with comparable branding to charlotte tilbury is dior maybe? idk its just very specific. you can tell she has never been gifted it so has distaste towards the brand, or just sees that its trendy and wants to be different by not likng it.
It's not just CT, it's pretty much all brands she has next to no knowledge on. Apparently she used to work for Urban Decay? Was she the office cleaner?

• Haha

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I think she doesn’t understand body positivity. I’m paraphrasing but she basically said it means you’re meant to just stay the same and be happy 😂 everything else is problematic

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Oh my fecking god every video she is diagnosing herself with something. Today she has arthritis in her THUMBS. No slob face you play your fecking Nintendo too much and you have RSI.

Post baby body for 16 years because she had a baby at 19. You’d think she birthed at 12 years old the way she goes on Christ

Please stop adding oooo in random words there is no oooo in usually :unsure:

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
The dogs bowels are probably damaged from the high sugar ginger biscuit diet sad he soils himself so cruel

Reckon she will be having cat litter tray fireworks later to celebrate Independence Day

'We've come to a festival!'

Doesn't say what festival it is, where it is, who they've seen...... literally no idea. Great content.
Her cOp says sausage and cider festival :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Vixen88

VIP Member
Today’s sonkissed makeop tutorial (that apparently people asked for) includes the same mixed expired blosh that she’s already explained last week, a 10 year old cream bronzer, questionable foundation mixing, a too pale lipstick that’s probably from 2007, old applied with the dirtiest spOnges. Said Charlotte Tilbury wasn’t that good, but used their lipliner. Said you don’t need to spend expensive, but maybe you do for the eyeshadow palette she’s wanted for years but bought 10+ MUA/NYX/Collection/elf palettes instead of.
Switched off when she began raving about that setting spray again, starting with ‘if you haven’t heard me talk about this before…’

• Haha
Can you imagine sharing your whole life - and your work knowing this?!? Oh god the cringe of it! Does your boss/colleage need to know your husband has had a vasectomy? That you’re on the coil and it gives you a hairy face? That you let your kids raise themselves? That you’ve got ocd?

Colleague sorry. And no I couldn’t imagine - talk about blurring the lines.. nothing private at all!
I bet they have a giggle behind her back

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Sorry mik, remind me of what you’ve tried from Charlotte tilbury? And what expensive is? Sorry yeah that’s right nothing

Delia Smith

VIP Member
If this was American politics she would have done a live by now as well as several IG stories about it

Last edited:

EmJane86

VIP Member
I really REALLY hope that none of Ella’s friends know what her mother does on the internet. I’m 35 years old and get embarrassed for her so I can’t possibly imagine how a teenage girl would feel seeing her mother plaster herself all over the internet like she does 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just watching her TK Maxx video and just realised how random her fashion sense is! Everything she points of that is 'absolutely beautiful' definitely isn't... She has same fashion sense of my 80 year old nan.

Edit - had to turn the video off after 6 minutes. Borrrrrrringgggggg.
First of all, her “shop with me” videos drive me insane because she raves about how much she lovs everything but never actually buys anything except some more wicker storage.

Also the way she kept waving the camera around gave me motion sickness.

ETA: why are you keeping your skincare on your bedside table??! Keep it in the bathroom where you should be applying it!

Last edited:
When she's talking about the games she plays.... I can't, I just can't. And she watches people talk about video games. She has the mental age of a twelve year old.

Lee must carry that family single handedly, he has to be responsible for all the adulting and life admin.

bystanderbynature

Two words - no, four.. grandad glasses ugly dog (manny I mean).. eughhh

She actually thinks that dog is cute? Bloody unhealthy looking and bored looking.. drop the dog husband and kids content mik - makes me want to switch off even quicker.