Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she thinks the size 10 is more flattering in those jeans? When she came back on in the video with the size 12 her stomach looked flatter because they weren’t clinging and she didn’t have that muffin top the 10 were giving her….

Reactions: 5
Considering how few items were included there's no reason why this needed to take her 3 days.
I reckon she was returning items waiting for the refunds before buying more as she cant afford to order it all.

She thinks shes size 10 when its obvious she's a 14 at best. Not one of those items she bought because she liked it, everything was in the sale and everthing was too small!!

I cannot cope with the heart shaped ring. I guarantee ella wouldnt be seen dead in that my daughter would be horrified if I wore that over the age of 16

Think that video might be the worse shes ever done. personal highlight for me was the pronunciation of CHONK though tbh. She is bright red sweating like a pig and heavy breathing because everything is two sizes too small

Lmao at her thinking she can wear the white sheer ruched tie top at 11.28 with no frigging bra. Feck no!

Poor fecker that is gonna buy those denim shorts now she is returning them after she has hoisted it in her sweating crotch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Lucky that she mentioned she has a short torso at least 4 times in that video. I wasn’t sure she had that after only mentioning 100 times previously.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lucky that she mentioned she has a short torso at least 4 times in that video. I wasn’t sure she had that after only mentioning 100 times previously.
Its the only interesting character trait she has so she has to brag

Reactions: 2
Its the only interesting character trait she has so she has to brag
Not the only one! She also has fine hair and lots of it and pregnancy pigmentation though the kid is about to start secondary school. Nothing to do with her terrible skincare choices.

Reactions: 2
She has a short torso?? I never knew that :rolleyes: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else of the eagle eyed amongst us notice how tight her Cartier ring is on her now? I noticed whilst she was showing her gross new nails

I havent watched it yet but imagine being a vlogger and an entire weeks worth of the interesting vlogable things in your life amounts to 9 minutes of footage.

• Haha
  • Heart
I havent watched it yet but imagine being a vlogger and an entire weeks worth of the interesting vlogable things in your life amounts to 9 minutes of footage.
I highly suggest you watch the first 90 seconds where she asks people to DM her for advice on vasectomies. Is there anything this woman ISN'T a self-proclaimed expert on?

Knows nothing about makeup brands or techniques, Doesn't wash her hair. Is a beauty guru.

Lives in crumpled, stained sweatshirts and joggers for 3 days at a time. Has a style book.

Has no credible decorating/construction knowledge or experience. Is Handy Andy/Bob the Builder/floor fitter/,tiler/shed destroyer.

Doesn't have a penis. Has had a vasectomy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Charlotte Tilbury is famous for her 'Magic Cream' which is a skincare product. Charlotte also worked for Tom Ford and it's rumoured her eyeshadow quads and lipsticks are dupes of Tom Ford's products - but, cheaper than Tom Ford.....

I've been glued to the Depp trial (and Depp vs Heard threads on here)

Reactions: 1
She’s taking about wanting to lose weight for Vegas on a live. She says she’s a stone heavier than when she had Milo 10 YEARS AGO 😂😂😂 I thought she was going to say she’s put weight on in lockdown/recently but no, she says she’s had a ‘post baby body’ for her entire adult life due to having Ella at 19 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just clicked on the live video and heard her talking about her midsection being her problem area and having a baby at 19..... another of her favorite things to talk about.

She’s taking about wanting to lose weight for Vegas on a live. She says she’s a stone heavier than when she had Milo 10 YEARS AGO 😂😂😂 I thought she was going to say she’s put weight on in lockdown/recently but no, she says she’s had a ‘post baby body’ for her entire adult life due to having Ella at 19 🤣🤣🤣
Haha snap! I exited once she said that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My favourite part of that whole thing was when she said and I quote “I am actually really vain but you’d never actually know that”
😂 f**k off Khila

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my fecking god every video she is diagnosing herself with something. Today she has arthritis in her THUMBS. No slob face you play your fecking Nintendo too much and you have RSI.

Post baby body for 16 years because she had a baby at 19. You’d think she birthed at 12 years old the way she goes on Christ

Please stop adding oooo in random words there is no oooo in usually :unsure:

• Haha
She has a weird and selfish attitude towards food considering she has kids.
She says she doesn't crave McDonalds but had one the other day and loved it.
Erm ok Mik you eat them almost every day??
I find it so bizarre.
She says she doesn't eat all day and then will order takeaway due to laziness.
She says her ideal convenience food is a Subway salad and she wishes they did a drive through??
She sounds like Emma Millard.... claims to loves salad but fails to mention that the salad probably contains a load of crap and dressings and has the equivalent calories to a burger.
This is a woman who works from home and only 20 hours a week.
Why not just make your own salad? Or, God forbid, do an actual food shop?? You live near a huge Tesco ffs.

usually vain people take the time to wash/style their hair and put their makeup on LOL i wouldnt say shes vain id say shes got such an inflated opinion of herself she thinks she looks amazing with no effort

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.