Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm purposely not watching the baby vlog. Years of oversharing her own kids, when they're old enough to understand and consent she phases them out and now she's starting again with someone elses kid.

Aside from the privacy issue, I find other people's babies boring. And i just know from previous videos where she told people to make up milk in advance her parenting advice will be massively out of date (and like her makeup and fashion sense) no longer relevant.

Reactions: 7

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I hope she doesn’t self diagnose the kids as much as she does for her. Nearly every video she puts up she says I had to google X to see if its X. Like a upset stomach after drinking? She had to google it to see if it was something worse? She doesnt have adhd she has Münchausen syndrome.

Her bincident bruise cant just be a bruise but without a xray she thinks she damaged her skull and has keloid scars on her skull (y)

Camperfan

VIP Member
I watched one of her vlogs for the first time in a while, the one where she returns the Zara stoff. It was so pointless, she had a day off, fell asleep on sofa, went for a walk, took some clothes back. That was literally it. The last 10 minutes was in virtual pitch black so couldn't even see anything. Honestly don't know what goes through her mind when she uploads such drivel!
The no buy doesn't work for her as she is obsessed about buying things, chasing the dream, the next perfect thing. Rather than being happy with what she has.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Weird behaviour. If the kid has set an alarm she obviously is wanting to get up at that time. Go and wake her.

Favourites video sounds as mundane as the others. Can’t be bothered watching.

Did she really spend a day sat in her car talking to herself and then turn the footage into 3 videos and Instagram content?

The level of effort.

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
She’s in her 30’s she needs to stop claiming it’s a c section pouch! I’m struggling to see how she is still a size 12 with all the crap she eats 🤔😳

Lola123

VIP Member
Wow so out of intrest I watched her over sharing and over whelm video (ex live) and the video and messed up, like it’s not in sync with the audio? And her going on and it drinking (Diet Coke I assume) at 9:30 in the morning…. I think she had something in it. She always drinks it out of the can unless she’s having a McDonald’s or southern comfort and coke…. And then she sits in that crop top with almost half her tits out…. Mik, you don’t need to curl your hair, you need to get up and shower and properly wash, you need to get dressed and look after your son! Fuck sake

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
‘I don’t accept that criticism’ - god she’s an awful person. If someone’s told you that it’s inappropriate to claim you have ADHD if you’re not going to actually get professionally diagnosed then maybe you should listen!

I don’t have a problem with saying ‘I think I might have ADHD’ and then researching and seeing a professional to actually be diagnosed. I do have a problem with just outright saying she has it and making content which makes light of something which actually negatively impacts peoples lives! She clearly thinks that ADHD is just being busy / wanting to do multiple things a day… no concept of what it actually is at all. She’s done no real research!

• Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Notice how she is making her eccentricity a cute quirk now cos it’s so fOnny being diagnosed with something by google

EmJane86

VIP Member
She still needs about 6 inches off her hair. To be fair, looks like she has maybe washed it and striped to do something with it but she’s just drowning in hair. Don’t think it helps that she’s seems to think having it over her face looks nice

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She’s JUST gotten out of the dentist not even an hour ago from having her teeth professionally cleaned and the first thing she does is buy a lucazade which is filled with sugar? Her dentist must hate her…

900D53E2-C61C-495B-9300-29E615BC2362.png

• Wow

bystanderbynature

Can you imagine sharing your whole life - and your work knowing this?!? Oh god the cringe of it! Does your boss/colleage need to know your husband has had a vasectomy? That you’re on the coil and it gives you a hairy face? That you let your kids raise themselves? That you’ve got ocd?

Colleague sorry. And no I couldn’t imagine - talk about blurring the lines.. nothing private at all!

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Four of her last five videos on her beauty (haha) channel thumb nails are in the awful to small for her Pat butcher gym gear and what is the smug AF face she is pulling in them all? Her head looks gigantic with that grimace smile and rat tail curls (y)

Definitely skint every video she is talking about clearance sections and only buys stuff with clearance stickers.

I watch a lot of you tube shopping videos and I have never seen anyone obsess about storage in every video. How can she need to buy storage in every home shopping videos?

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
usually vain people take the time to wash/style their hair and put their makeup on LOL i wouldnt say shes vain id say shes got such an inflated opinion of herself she thinks she looks amazing with no effort

queencarmen

VIP Member
I'm not annoyed about the vlog coffee making, actually. I just find it really boring, repetitive, unimaginative content. Dull as dish water. Why does she think drinking coffee is a personality trait? It isn't.
because it was the trendy think in like 2014..and shes still stuck there

queencarmen

VIP Member
thing is, she is an "influencer." so she most definitely reads her emails lol wouldnt want to miss out on a cherryz brand deal

• Haha