Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interfering cow - can’t help herself! Jeez let them have their moment! Is nothing special for the parents? She has to be involved in every aspect of their lives.. no doubt she will tell everyone it was because they wanted her there - or the brother did, but the sil was too nice to say. - no it is alright, we’ve got it! Can we just have this moment alone with OUR new family?
Yeah Yeah!! they want you at the birth but NOT the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is the significance of "it's a whole thing"? Clearly I don't watch her enough to know what it's referring to, is it one of her sayings?! I can't imagine wearing a jomper with it on.

Reactions: 5
What is the significance of "it's a whole thing"? Clearly I don't watch her enough to know what it's referring to, is it one of her sayings?! I can't imagine wearing a jomper with it on.
She uses it a bit. Kinda similar context of saying it was a long story, maybe it’s more American?
An example might be: I was running late for work, then found my train was cancelled and I realised I’d left my lunch at home, it was a whole thing.

• Haha
she's wanting to get 'gardening stoff' done today........she does realise it's not spring yet doesn't she? We are due some snow mid february according to local weather forecasts

• Haha
So was her sex weekend cut short because of the baby I wonder ?
Doubt it. The brother hasn’t got a mention for years until the end of his garden became a project to do (ruin), now a kid on the way suddenly Aunty Mik has decided they’re someone to bother with. Noticed how she was excited to rearrange their house because she finds it fon, but probably didn’t do anything her girl would have actually appreciated like put a wash on, make them some freezer meals, whatever. With Mik it’s a grand gesture to make herself feel better, the act of wanting to lug a big solid oak bookcase upstairs being documented in a vlog and multiple IG stories. When she was called out on it in the comments she couldn’t deal with it. I think she knew she was overstepping, the way the comments clearly hit a nerve, but I reckon she can’t help herself as an older sister insisting herself upon her younger brother who’s having a first kid when she’s already a pro at parenting. She’s going to be insufferable.

she's wanting to get 'gardening stoff' done today........she does realise it's not spring yet doesn't she? We are due some snow mid february according to local weather forecasts
She seems to pride herself on never looking at a weather forecast. Hoping the wind dies down later, heres an idea, check the forecast. As someone who walks a dog twice a day and runs 3x a week I look at the forecast most days to plan avoiding rain, running into extreme wind etc etc. I just don’t understand, it takes 10 seconds on your phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's pretty windy here in S. Yorkshire, low flying bin lid warnings are in force - take care Mik

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That swing is definitely going to break before summer anyway. What with Mik and Manny sitting on it.

Reactions: 4
It isn't spring until the 20th March, we're in the middle of winter. She started gardening as soon as January hit. To me this is unhinged behaviour!

Reactions: 9
Funny isn’t it? How suddenly she’s not posting about the baby (not hers even!) she has not a great deal to go on about! I think a comment from today had it right, it hit a nerve and she did acknowledge this in one of her drunk videos, that she realises she does it too. Credit for that at least?!

Reactions: 2
I think a comment from today had it right, it hit a nerve and she did acknowledge this in one of her drunk videos, that she realises she does it too. Credit for that at least?!
She knew those comments weren’t wrong. She probably knows no one in that house really wanted her to clear out the cupboard for the pram. They probably weren’t desperate for that bookcase to go in the baby’s room. Likely a room that the baby won’t be in for 6 months. And a heavy oak bookcase or sideboard that looks like it belongs in a dining room. It wasn’t a traditional wardrobe or chest of drawers meant for clothes storage. She’d obviously decided baskets on a bookcase was what they needed and was desperate to force it on them.

She very rarely gets negative comments like that, given the basket case she behaves like, Shane obviously doesn’t tell her to rein in her erratic diy behaviour or spending and it’s the first time in a while someone’s called her out and she really hasn’t liked it. She spends all day on her own or talking to a camera with no one holding her to account like they may in a work environment.

One of the last times she lost her rag was I think when she broke her no buy to get the LV bag, that people picked her up on, then told her it wasn’t a good idea to leave in the window to fade or advertise to burglars.

Reactions: 5
I hope the now infamous bookcase is secured to the wall before baby is mobile
Well mik won’t have done that bit & if her brother couldn’t even move the weights out of the babies room before the baby came I don’t know how he’ll have time to do that after baby is here…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.