Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew those comments weren’t wrong. She probably knows no one in that house really wanted her to clear out the cupboard for the pram. They probably weren’t desperate for that bookcase to go in the baby’s room. Likely a room that the baby won’t be in for 6 months. And a heavy oak bookcase or sideboard that looks like it belongs in a dining room. It wasn’t a traditional wardrobe or chest of drawers meant for clothes storage. She’d obviously decided baskets on a bookcase was what they needed and was desperate to force it on them.

She very rarely gets negative comments like that, given the basket case she behaves like, Shane obviously doesn’t tell her to rein in her erratic diy behaviour or spending and it’s the first time in a while someone’s called her out and she really hasn’t liked it. She spends all day on her own or talking to a camera with no one holding her to account like they may in a work environment.

One of the last times she lost her rag was I think when she broke her no buy to get the LV bag, that people picked her up on, then told her it wasn’t a good idea to leave in the window to fade or advertise to burglars.
How dare people do that?! I was wondering if it was a regular thing with her, as I don’t see all her videos, but know she has a spiteful defensive streak in her..telling really!

Reactions: 5
The bincidet gets mentioned again today when she's talking about testing some old fake tans that have been in a box for a year. Meanwhile she's messing up the shed windows.

'I'm going to throw one of these videos up' is an unfortunate phrase to start her favourites video, but seems accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bincidet gets mentioned again today when she's talking about testing some old fake tans that have been in a box for a year. Meanwhile she's messing up the shed windows.
FFS Mik get some new material (and skin care products)

I don’t get her big thing for being desperate for spring and for the weather to change..when that does happen she’ll just sit in her house as usual never going anywhere or doing anything and moaning how she hates summer and is on countdown for Christmas! Which she also moaned about this year. Odd odd woman.

Reactions: 18
Could she make it any more obvious she has our thread as her home page. Her year goes like this every year ~ excited about a new year, manic gardening, looking forward to seeing warm weather, getting burnt “accidentally” in said warm weather, looking forward to September when she can get rid of the kids, then looking forward to Christmas and repeat!

Reactions: 8
Could she make it any more obvious she has our thread as her home page. Her year goes like this every year ~ excited about a new year, manic gardening, looking forward to seeing warm weather, getting burnt “accidentally” in said warm weather, looking forward to September when she can get rid of the kids, then looking forward to Christmas and repeat!
we found lees twitter and within hours it had somehow disappeared? Coincidence? I dont think so! She reads here everyday. They all do. It’s the narcissism, they can’t help themselves. How else could they film/talk/look at themselves all day

Reactions: 12
Love it when her accent slip out - the way she says "probably" at 3:46 LOL
Thanks for the tip, just watched 3 seconds of that video just for this. Was worth it. Probubleh.

How is "super" the only adjective the woman knows after nearly 40 years on the planet?
Her vlogs are super mundane and boring. Why doesn't she copy Emma and do a weekly vlog, edit it together and at least pretend she's had s remotely super interesting week?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the tip, just watched 3 seconds of that video just for this. Was worth it. Probubleh.

How is "super" the only adjective the woman knows after nearly 40 years on the planet?
Her vlogs are super mundane and boring. Why doesn't she copy Emma and do a weekly vlog, edit it together and at least pretend she's had s remotely super interesting week?
Now she started that but after the rant video, she’s stopped

Reactions: 1
Maybe it's because I work full time and don't have hours and hours to faff about or behave manically but who can really be arsed spending that much time doing bad DIY, especially in a shed bar or whatever it is? It's winter, it's cold, you aren't using the shed, what is the urgency`? That insulation is not going to work anyway. It's like she's on day release from somewhere every time she vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course she only orders the hello fresh for Lee and herself 🙄 god forbid those children get anything that’s not been cooked in a microwave

DDC37FD3-0C0E-4D71-A2E0-6216327C2081.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Why does she lunge towards the camera at 2.14 into the 'beauty' video?

Reactions: 2
Of course she’s posted on Instagram about whoppi Goldberg…. I’m gonna have to tap out of mik and all of her bullshit because my tolerance for it all is so low

Of course she’s posted on Instagram about whoppi Goldberg…. I’m gonna have to tap out of mik and all of her bullshit because my tolerance for it all is so low
The N*z*s saw the Jewish people as a 'race' so, Mikhila's argument is irrelevant.......

Reactions: 1
Of course she's jumped in with the Whoopi argument with zero actual understanding. No mention of party gate or anything to do with UK news or current affairs ever though.

I've not seen what she's posted, but how does she choose to pipe up about things which don't affect her or she has no understanding of.

Reactions: 6
It’s f***ing shed in the garden Khila.

Does she think her Doncaster shed is gonna look like that??
Bit of tongue and groove on the “walls” that she’s just hacked to death to try and insulate it. Sure it will look just like that

• Haha
Thing is it actually could look like that if she took her time and did it properly. I dnt mean sticking some random insulation and wood on top, find a company and pay them to make ur inspiration come to life…but shell go to bnm and buy cheap crap and hope it turns out the same.
She can clearly afford to get it done properly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.