Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
finally she's showing the cartier ring she clearly doesn't care about! and complaining about how you can't get a natural looking fake tan and they all smell....

Reactions: 1
Return the Argos-chic £1000 Cartier ring (that she'll never wear) and get a proper job done on the shed.

Has she checked this I wonder

To avoid planning permission, sheds should be single storey with a maximum eaves height of 2.5m for flat roofs, 4m for dual pitched roofs or 3m in any other case.

Reactions: 3
Delusional. She’s not recreating a bar like that with her B&Q tongue and groove and Home Bargains accessories.

Reactions: 4
Why has nobody mentioned that in today's vlog there is literally a creature crawling across her neck :sick:

I don't mean to alarm you, but this could be the new 'bincident'

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why has nobody mentioned that in today's vlog there is literally a creature crawling across her neck :sick:

I don't mean to alarm you, but this could be the new 'bincident'
omg ew what the hell is that and how did she not notice it!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so unwashed and filthy she has fleas I feel sick. You would not put that up would you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is it actually could look like that if she took her time and did it properly. I dnt mean sticking some random insulation and wood on top, find a company and pay them to make ur inspiration come to life…but shell go to bnm and buy cheap crap and hope it turns out the same.
She can clearly afford to get it done properly
I'm in a garden shed bar/pub/nightclub group on Facebook (what has my life become). She should nosey at it, there's some great, well finished projects she could take inspiration from.

She needs to sit down and plan, and then implement, the full design from start to finish. Not this adhoc haphazard approach of cutting somethings off, nailing something on sporadically every few months. Although, i suppose this is what she means by SLOWLY

Serious question, who is buying her merch. I suspect her biggest viewer demographic is women in their 40s, judging by the comments on her videos. Who are these grown women wearing youtubers merch?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Someone commented on the creepy crawly! She was like ‘must of been a fly but it was creepy to watch it back’. How did she not see that whilst editing? Surely if you noticed it, you’d just cut it out? She knows how gross we all think she is anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In her video today she says she's felt low in January. Does she not realise she says she's feeling low pretty much every month? She seems incapable of admitting she needs help & seems to see asking for help as a sign of weakness. She's clearly very unhappy and it shows.

Reactions: 8
She's low because she's stuck in that house. Why is she so averse to going back to the office? It's only 2 days a week for her and it would do her the world of good. She openly admits she's an extrovert who needs other people's company to gain energy from. The other day she put a comment on someone's post saying she still felt nervous about going to the office. WHY?

Reactions: 7
She's low because she's stuck in that house. Why is she so averse to going back to the office? It's only 2 days a week for her and it would do her the world of good. She openly admits she's an extrovert who needs other people's company to gain energy from. The other day she put a comment on someone's post saying she still felt nervous about going to the office. WHY?
She keeps saying she worried about covid and the office but she’s clearly not worried about covid if she went to the hospital for the birth of someone else’s child despite not needing to be there when hospitals are ripe with covid. As well as going to New York when cases were heading towards a peak there.

She’s not worried at all it’s bullshit she doesn’t want to have to get up earlier and actually get washed and ready for the day.

Reactions: 14
She keeps saying talking shite to a camera and uploading it to YouTube is her form of therapy. Yet every month she sits there saying how low she’s been and we see her not doing the basic things in life like get a wash and properly parent her children..so YouTube as your therapy mik really isn’t working for you is it?! Put your camera away and invest in some real help and for the love of god grow up woman!

Neither of the shed inspiration pics screamed "bright beach front bar" I thought when she said that she meant more of the Miami vibe, bright pastels etc not some plain monochrome affair. Her shed is never going to look like the "dark sexy hotel" or a beach front bar as it's a shed in Donny after all!
I don't get the need for a shed bar at all, for the few times a year Emma pops up? Who's she entertaining in there?

Reactions: 6
In her video today she says she's felt low in January. Does she not realise she says she's feeling low pretty much every month? She seems incapable of admitting she needs help & seems to see asking for help as a sign of weakness. She's clearly very unhappy and it shows.
this! She was feeling low after summer and excited for Christmas, then she said Christmas wasn’t nice and was excited for a new year, now the new year is tit and now what

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.