Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
Bloody hell that’s really impressive. I still stand by what I said about them coming across as lazy with the kid and the house etc but he’s clearly worked hard.
It really is impressive. He would have been barely out of uni when he founded Rubbersole in 2004. This all makes sense now with regard to their lifestyle. Million plus house, Lucey not working, her designer wardrobe and handbags. He’s also an angel investor (high net worth individual who provides financial backing to small startups and entrepreneurs in return for a stake in their business) just like dragons den millionaires!

Reactions: 4
It really is impressive. He would have been barely out of uni when he founded Rubbersole in 2004. This all makes sense now with regard to their lifestyle. Million plus house, Lucey not working, her designer wardrobe and handbags. He’s also an angel investor (high net worth individual who provides financial backing to small startups and entrepreneurs in return for a stake in their business) just like dragons den millionaires!
I’ve never really thought about their house being worth that much but given the location it makes sense!

Reactions: 1
I found it too and was disappointed it wasn’t fully listed on right move anymore🤣🤣🤣 I love being nosy

Reactions: 3
I liked him but he's become more irritating as time has gone on. He always seems amazed by everything like he's not been out and about before (except he's always wondering around central London)
Lucey is basically a clothes horse (I do like her style though) with a personality as bleak as her chicken salads

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s slowly losing followers. People must be getting bored of the wake up, delivery, nap, salad routine.

Social Blade

BB7B12C2-4955-422A-9588-A16560186A03.jpeg

Apart from a random surge of 900 followers one day.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
All of his t shirts for his new pizza place are sold out.... How?! And why?! Who's buying these?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
All of his t shirts for his new pizza place are sold out.... How?! And why?! Who's buying these?!
The crazy fans who are rich enough to buy more than just stickers. I agree though, who are they?!. Perhaps he has a whole bunch of die hard fans that can't get enough of him? Not sure why. I like his books and if I was in the area I might try the pizza. But stickers and t-shirts? Errr....

Reactions: 2
Also wondering this. Really annoyed me when during lockdown he filled the post box full of packages and documented each time. It was just one big joke to him 🤬

Reactions: 2
He’s very close to falling below 300k followers. He needs to go back to focusing on his cooking. That’s what I originally followed him for. I know in lockdown it’s different but he could still film himself cooking or sharing some new recipes. He’s become more of a vlogger except nothing interesting happens!

His wife has over 10k followers but doesn’t get many comments on her grid. I don’t know if that’s the norm as most people I follow are celebs or TV chefs so they get a lot of comments anyway but 30-odd comments when you have 10k followers doesn’t seem a lot.

Reactions: 3
He’s very close to falling below 300k followers. He needs to go back to focusing on his cooking. That’s what I originally followed him for. I know in lockdown it’s different but he could still film himself cooking or sharing some new recipes. He’s become more of a vlogger except nothing interesting happens!

His wife has over 10k followers but doesn’t get many comments on her grid. I don’t know if that’s the norm as most people I follow are celebs or TV chefs so they get a lot of comments anyway but 30-odd comments when you have 10k followers doesn’t seem a lot.
They've clearly bought their followers then in that case.

I've not checked but I bet a lot of them have no profile pic/are fake accts.

They've clearly bought their followers then in that case.

I've not checked but I bet a lot of them have no profile pic/are fake accts.
I seem to remember him running some competitions where you had to follow his partner to enter them?

What is his aubergine recipe that someone (possibly in another thread) recommended?