Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else confused about his garden and the weird roof thing?
Yeah it seems a bit pointless.

Good to see him posting more food on his grid. Maybe losing followers has spurred him on to post more of what people like him for.

Reactions: 1
His whole back garden seems weird to me, very small and hugger mugger. Where do they live?

Miguel has just deleted a story he posted a few minutes ago. His friend's scooter has been stolen and they think the thief plays football in Regents Park. He found the database where players sign up, with their contact details, and googled each person until he found his supposed suspect 😳 I'm not surprised he's deleted it but I can't believe he even did it let alone post a story telling everyone he did it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Now I’m not suggesting anything... but isn’t it interesting that he gets a surge of followers whenever he edges close to below 300k yet consistently loses followers the rest of the time?

FD41CBF5-9556-42C8-B5A6-5D3F79E4B5CA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Miguel has just deleted a story he posted a few minutes ago. His friend's scooter has been stolen and they think the thief plays football in Regents Park. He found the database where players sign up, with their contact details, and googled each person until he found his supposed suspect 😳 I'm not surprised he's deleted it but I can't believe he even did it let alone post a story telling everyone he did it
What I don't understand is why would he post all over the Internet what their plan is? Wouldn't it better to keep it secret and maybe then they would find the person who took the scooter?

Just checked his account for the first time in a long time. He’s doing a competition where you have to follow him to participate. Lots of accounts seem to run competitions that way lately and there’s something about it I don’t like. Just make better/more interesting content so you don’t keep losing followers! He’s gained 16k in one day after losing them for ages.

Last edited:
I have only just found this thread and am so glad someone has got to the bottom of where they got all their cash from! Fair play to him, he seems to have a real entrepreneurial mindset.

I went to an event he was at a couple of years back now and he was incredibly awkward and twitchy the whole time, it seemed like he was really socially uncomfortable which is kind of at odds with his social media persona but also makes sense of some of the odd things he decides to story.

Reactions: 4
It has a grubby look doesn’t it
so grubby and the hallway is a fire hazard. Him climbing over everything to answer the door is shocking. He does a lot of dodgy DIY and everything gets thrown on the roof. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 6
so grubby and the hallway is a fire hazard. Him climbing over everything to answer the door is shocking. He does a lot of dodgy DIY and everything gets thrown on the roof. It’s embarrassing
Can anyone remember a few weeks back he mentioned they were thinking about selling? Someone came over so he threw everything in the roof and said they won’t look there. Lucey went mad and said why are you telling them that?

both of them are at home most of day, so don't understand why the house is so messy. That hallway don't even get me started, never seen someone have to climb over so much crap to answer the door. I would be embarrassed if my house looked like that, let alone put it all over the Internet.

Reactions: 4