Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes, I agree.

I actually really like him and find him funny but think he overshares a bit.

Has anyone seen his recent stories about the food awards he’s judging but isn’t allowed to talk about? Yet mentions it literally every day and films himself answering the door to packages of the food he’s judging and shows what food it is. But then always says it’s secret 😂

I quite like his wife too and am jealous of her as she doesn’t seem to work anymore.
Yeah we’ve already seen every single thing being judged. Might as well just reveal all! 🤦‍♀️

I really like his wife too. She seems very normal, as in, not all about the Gram. She told him off the other week for filming himself waking up from his daily nap because people don’t need to know :LOL: he’s definitely an oversharer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like that they seem so normal. Yes, he makes a good a living - why shouldn't they have nice things? Much better than Jack Monroe and her faux poverty.

I've been looking through his books again for ideas of more exciting things to cook whilst there's nothing else to do, and there's loads I've bookmarked. And none of it looks like slop.

I love him! He’s so funny! Made the laugh a couple of weeks ago when he shows his front garden piled up with cardboard boxes from his food deliveries 🤣 are any of his cook books worth getting?

Reactions: 1
I really like Miguel and Lucey have followed them both for a while ! But I’m really annoyed today he has filmed himself visiting his sister-in-law and her family in their house ? Is lockdown over in London 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
He's just put a story up saying you're allowed in people's gardens (from the garden) so someone's obviously messaged him about it, unless he reads here!

He's just put a story up saying you're allowed in people's gardens (from the garden) so someone's obviously messaged him about it, unless he reads here!
Yep except they were in the house and Charlie was getting cuddles from his cousin ! Also they have literally just picked up a Zip car 🚗 so could of picked anything up and now spread it to all the other family ! It’s just so annoying when I haven’t been able to see my family for nearly 3 months 🙄

Is that someone’s house in the background?! Jesus it’s massive
Yes luceys sister they have been there before they have a huge house and a glass floor which looks down to the indoor swimming pool ! House looks amazing that they are inside off during lockdown 🙄🙄

• Wow
He's deleted a few stories, the one of charlie on his cousin's lap is gone and the one saying it's ok to visit people

It’s worrying how many people are not sticking to the rules ! They probably had it planned when the weather was nice and they could of been in the garden but should have cancelled with the bad weather ! I know lots of people that have had their garden get togethers cancelled this weekend !
I really like him but I am so annoyed by his total disregard for social distancing 😡

Glad someone must have called him out !
I replied to the story about being allowed in people's gardens before it was deleted saying we're not allowed to be inside people's houses. He didn't reply but he never does, even to nice messages!

Oh how disappointing about today... I did like him but I have started to find him rather annoying. His son is feral, they let him eat anywhere, climbs the table, etc 🙄

Oh how disappointing about today... I did like him but I have started to find him rather annoying. His son is feral, they let him eat anywhere, climbs the table, etc 🙄
I really like them but they are way too Lazy telling Charlie off ! No way would I let my little one just walk all over someone else’s Jigsaw Puzzle and destroy them ! They let him draw all over the wall,cupboards,sofa,decking etc ! They are just storing up major problems as he gets older !

Reactions: 5
I like them both but I do find them really lax with Charlie. He’ll be wrecking the place in no time!

Reactions: 2
I agree I've been frustrated watching how they parent for a long time. I've taught parenting classes and it just goes against all of it! He is still so young he needs to be supervised while colouring, but that might disturb the packing up of stickers or having a day time nap.
I was shocked the other day when he was putting the brazilian blow dry into Lucey's hair in the garden while Charlie was in the upstairs playroom. Ok they had the monitor on but it would take enough time to get upstairs if something happened

• Wow
I used to find him great but now they grate on me. He’s popped to the shop for so many minor things, numerous times a week during this pandemic. They clearly come from money and is obvious to those living with ‘one pound meals’ reality. Lucy is over botoxed and he films her in her pants all the time. Over share! His hallway is a fire hazard and don’t get me started on their lack of care for their home letting Charlie colour wherever. What he learns at home with the pencils he’ll think is acceptable elsewhere.

Gosh that felt good!

Reactions: 6
I used to find him great but now they grate on me. He’s popped to the shop for so many minor things, numerous times a week during this pandemic. They clearly come from money and is obvious to those living with ‘one pound meals’ reality. Lucy is over botoxed and he films her in her pants all the time. Over share! His hallway is a fire hazard and don’t get me started on their lack of care for their home letting Charlie colour wherever. What he learns at home with the pencils he’ll think is acceptable elsewhere.

Gosh that felt good!
100% agree
Lots of morning bum shots when she is doing Joe Wicks 🤮

100% agree
Lots of morning bum shots when she is doing Joe Wicks 🤮
I always think he should leave her alone when she’s doing Joe Wicks, he does film a bit too much! She puts up with him filming everything very well.
How old is Charlie? He’s going to be wild if they don’t start to tell him off soon

I’m going to unfollow him even though I just started to follow him. His numerous stories are so irritating, in many ways.

Over the last couple of weeks he has annoyed me. The numerous of different parcels during lockdown. Leaving them piling up in the hallway, talk about fire hazard. Letting Charlie draw all over the place. Get up and take the crayons off him that way he will learn that it's wrong.

Reactions: 6