Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be lovely news. I agree, he hasn't showed her recently, no OOTD, and the buggy wheels thing seems a giveaway. Might also explain why he was dragging Charlie halfway across London with him today too if they were giving her a rest!
Looks like she hasn’t coloured her hair for a while so that’s def a sign 😊

Reactions: 3
Wow he kept that quiet !

He shares everything but absolutely fair play to them and congratulations 🎉

Be interesting to see how they get on with this baby as they spent every day having afternoon naps with Charlie 🤣

Reactions: 4
OMG well done whoever called it! He kept it very under the radar 😲 I didn’t have a clue considering he does stories every day 😂

Congratulations to them all 🥰

Reactions: 7
Ahhhh this is lovely!!! And what a man - I hope he’s got all the soft cheeses, swordfish and Prosecco to go with that sushi 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
So lovely!
I dont think he shares as much as we think, just gives that impression. This was lovely, so happy for them

Reactions: 2
Lucey’s still being stitched up and he’s sharing the baby on stories?! Suuurely these aren’t going up as they happen, would you not want Charlie to meet his sibling first?

Lucey’s still being stitched up and he’s sharing the baby on stories?! Suuurely these aren’t going up as they happen, would you not want Charlie to meet his sibling first?
I wouldn’t be surprised. Charlie’s too young to know the difference.
Explains the bathroom deadline. Planned section day. Fair play to her I’d have made the deadline at least a few days before 😂

It’s as though Lucey has asked him not to share anything about the baby until they’ve been born and he’s taken that extremely literally and waited until like 5 minutes after the birth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've never seen someone to chilled about the birth of their child 😂 his stories have the same tone as when he goes to sainsburys to get bread
Love it, so happy for them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've never seen someone to chilled about the birth of their child 😂 his stories have the same tone as when he goes to sainsburys to get bread
Yes he’s definitely so chilled out ! Seen him more tense trying to get a table in the pub with Ian Mondays 🤣
Surprised he didn’t try and do the c-section himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I thought this too 😆 I actually thought at first that he was resharing an old video of Charlie’s birth, then I was like wait it’s a girl! 🤣 congratulations to them lovely news 💓

Reactions: 1