Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ll probably get burned for pointing this out since they’re clearly great parents, but the baby needs tummy time. She’s left on her back a lot, and it’s becoming increasingly more visible

Reactions: 3
He's making me laugh a lot recently 😂 between being off his face in McDonald's after being released from hospital (too early!) to rescuing the burning sausages with a golf club just now

Reactions: 5
I think the reason I find this guy so funny is that he narrates the things I say in my head to myself all the time. Especially if they are related to mundane things. Like if I was hair drying a blanket to sit on at sports day, i would absolutely be saying to myself “hey look who’s saving sports day” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the reason I find this guy so funny is that he narrates the things I say in my head to myself all the time. Especially if they are related to mundane things. Like if I was hair drying a blanket to sit on at sports day, i would absolutely be saying to myself “hey look who’s saving sports day” 😂😂😂😂
Yes I just love the normal life stuff ! I have the same issues with my outdoor cushions 🤣 I just said to my husband oh god it’s rained last night seeing Miguel’s story as we left our cushions out but thank fully no rain for us

Reactions: 2
Yes I just love the normal life stuff ! I have the same issues with my outdoor cushions 🤣 I just said to my husband oh god it’s rained last night seeing Miguel’s story as we left our cushions out but thank fully no rain for us
Same, the pressure of ownership of outdoor cushions is something I’ve never heard another soul utter but it’s so true! 😂😂

• Haha
I've just put mine back out after the rain and they're stained. What Would Miguel Do? 😂

• Haha
Can you choose Pasta Curry- is that not the cutest thing ever?! 🥰 I just love LOVE his little snippets he shows of his parenting style. He is such a breath of fresh air every time I look at his IG stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I find it hilarious that he loads up the baby and his golf clubs and takes her round the golf course with him! 🤣

I find it hilarious that he loads up the baby and his golf clubs and takes her round the golf course with him! 🤣
And the way he stops for a picnic on the way round! It’s just the funniest snippets! Stealing back Lucy’s shoes from his old house! Classic!

Is that a bag of Charlie's sick he's shown on stories?! His stories are pretty random but why does he think we need to see that?

• Sick