Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to know why Ian Monday is always on the phone? Nope...just me lol. I love Miguel's Insta šŸ‘

Also he has made enough money for sure that it doesn't matter if he's famous and/or richer for sure. The Jamie Oliver bits are šŸ˜‚
I quite fancy Ian Mondays lol šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel quite bad for him that he's having to fulfill work obligations, write his book, look after Charlie, do renovations and on top of that Lucie has made a deadline for him to have the bathroom finished. It seems like a lot. It's clearly not their main bathroom and they've obviously agreed to save money by having him do it, so why throw in a 3 week deadline when he has other important things going on too.

itā€™s Lucy she is lazy doesnā€™t do anything except spend his money
What a misogynist view!
Lucey is successful in her own right and had a great job before Charlie, I think she freelances now but might be wrong.
She also sold her own flat to buy the Camden house with Miguel so will have benefitted from their gain in capital there.

I would imagine sheā€™s given him a deadline as heā€™s one of them thatā€™s starts things but doesnā€™t always seem to finish them.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she gave him a deadline or else theyā€™ll get contractors in, thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™d do! Set a date or itā€™ll never get done - my fiancĆ© gets terribly distracted with any task šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she gave him a deadline or else theyā€™ll get contractors in, thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™d do! Set a date or itā€™ll never get done - my fiancĆ© gets terribly distracted with any task šŸ˜‚
I always set a deadline too or threaten to bring in contractors. Otherwise we'd be living in a half finished house!

Reactions: 2
I would bypass the deadline and just get someone else to do it, he always does such a shoddy job which Iā€™m sure isnā€™t helped by having to do everything one handed while he films it for his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would love to see the whole house not because Iā€™m a stalker but I just love looking at houses šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry not sorry but I absolutely LOVE his Insta. He's just so random and while he's sneaking an Ad in lately (šŸ™„) I'll forgive him. He's one of the few that uses IG the way it's meant to.

I wanna know how this bathroom turns out!!! šŸ¤£

Nothing seems to faze him and while he'd probably drive you mad with this haphazard DIY,he seems fairly handy. I love that he just hops on a bus with a load of pipes lol. He's loaded and can obviously get people in to do the work but love he gives it a go himself ā˜ŗ

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry not sorry but I absolutely LOVE his Insta. He's just so random and while he's sneaking an Ad in lately (šŸ™„) I'll forgive him. He's one of the few that uses IG the way it's meant to.

I wanna know how this bathroom turns out!!! šŸ¤£

Nothing seems to faze him and while he'd probably drive you mad with this haphazard DIY,he seems fairly handy. I love that he just hops on a bus with a load of pipes lol. He's loaded and can obviously get people in to do the work but love he gives it a go himself ā˜ŗ
Heā€™s a really likeable person, unlike most ā€˜influencersā€™ - Lucie not so much, she quite aloof but Iā€™ve warmed to her seeing how she deals with him. They seem to have a really healthy relationship, also a rarity on IG

Reactions: 2
Heā€™s a really likeable person, unlike most ā€˜influencersā€™ - Lucie not so much, she quite aloof but Iā€™ve warmed to her seeing how she deals with him. They seem to have a really healthy relationship, also a rarity on IG
She used to give off serious ice Queen vibes a few years ago but sheā€™s a lot more likeable now I think

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think the deadline for bathroom
and needing pram wheels that they might be having another baby soon? have seen less of lucy and he didnt mention Charlie until he was born

Reactions: 4
and needing pram wheels that they might be having another baby soon? have seen less of lucy and he didnt mention Charlie until he was born
She was wearing an anti sickness band in a car a while ago, the sort youā€™d wear for morning sickness so I thought ā€œpregnantā€ but it was sort of implied she was doing it to encourage Charlie who wears them for his travel sickness. I havenā€™t seen any date night videos recently so donā€™t know if sheā€™s been drinking?

Yep have been thinking that for awhile. He's v strategic with the bits he shows of her.

That would be lovely news. I agree, he hasn't showed her recently, no OOTD, and the buggy wheels thing seems a giveaway. Might also explain why he was dragging Charlie halfway across London with him today too if they were giving her a rest!