Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miguel being a "fugitive" with a Sainsbury's trolley today because he bought so much he couldn't lift the bag...

Is he saying Lucy is pregnant again or just trying to stop Charlie puking in Ubers?

Totally loved Charlie with his nugget he took everywhere then ate

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be surprised if it's just for Charlie as he does seem to throw up quite a lot hope he didn't eat that nugget after it sat on a London bus seat for ages haha

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't be surprised if it's just for Charlie as he does seem to throw up quite a lot hope he didn't eat that nugget after it sat on a London bus seat for ages haha
He said yesterday he ate it. Miguel said he wasn’t watching so was embarrassed and wanted to leave it a while to make sure Charlie wasn’t sick before admitting it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wish Miguel would get a professional in for some of his DIY stuff considering his house is worth so much

Reactions: 2
Is anyone seeing what his son can do with adding up numbers as letters?

It is so cute.
It’s unreal. I don’t know what sort of method they’re teaching him or where he’s getting it from. Doesn’t seem to be Miguel. He’s going to be so advanced when he starts school, I hope he doesn’t become one of those that gets bored then drops behind bless him. Lucey and Miguel are obviously very accomplished, intelligent people though, I imagine he’ll take after them - he’s a sweetie

Reactions: 3
He really is a bright little boy. I really like how Lucy and Miguel interact with him, just the right balance of treating him like a kid but also speaking to him like a grown up. They're doing a great job with him.
Still my favourite people on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely creased at him showing Charlie his section in the paper he did and Charlie saying "and that's mummy" to the woman next to it in her bra and pants

Reactions: 9
Totally gutted went to his Pizza place today but it was shut really wantsd a slice of his pizza and was hoping to catch a glimpse of the man himself