Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read he did the extension on his current house (or first house?) himself too, but he really could afford to get some professionals in... Ones that won't keep smashing the window glass 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I love watching Miguel and Charlie's adventures!

Felt really sorry for him today with the needles in the bin. I know exactly where he lives and there's lot of ginnels next to him that the junkies like to shoot up in. I wonder where the new house is? Also invested in the mystery flat!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m at that stage in life where I can’t decide whether or not I want to try and have children, and whenever I see any of Miguel’s stories featuring Charlie it really makes me lean towards wanting kids! He just comes across as such a lovely, sweet, intelligent boy! So cute ☺

Has anyone watched the story from today where he filled a paddling pool inside the house and had to drag it into the garden? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched the story from today where he filled a paddling pool inside the house and had to drag it into the garden? 😂
Ha ha yes the minute I saw him filling it up in the house I knew he wouldn’t be able to move it !
But then he always comes up with a solution 🤣

Reactions: 3
I used to like Miguel when he first started his one pound meals thing and brought his first 2-3 books but after that I thought the books got worse and he was just churning them out as a money spinner. He also stories way too much and must constantly have a phone in his hand. If I was on a date night and saw him on the table next to me filming all over the show I’d have to tell him to put his phone away.

I used to like Miguel when he first started his one pound meals thing and brought his first 2-3 books but after that I thought the books got worse and he was just churning them out as a money spinner. He also stories way too much and must constantly have a phone in his hand. If I was on a date night and saw him on the table next to me filming all over the show I’d have to tell him to put his phone away.
Ohh where were they eating?
Was Lucy as hard as she seems?

Ohh where were they eating?
Was Lucy as hard as she seems?
No I haven’t met them I was just saying that if I was out and I saw him there filming I’d tell him to put his phone away. Don’t like being filmed especially when I’m eating and it’s going to be posted to thousands of people online.

No I haven’t met them I was just saying that if I was out and I saw him there filming I’d tell him to put his phone away. Don’t like being filmed especially when I’m eating and it’s going to be posted to thousands of people online.
Sorry my mistake, I read it completely wrong. However, I don’t think he tends to film other people and particularly not Eating I will say.

He definitely seems obsessed with his phone, all the recording in shops, at the post office, opening his door to collect a parcel ...it's just odd. There's no denying he and his family are very likeable, but I am a bit over all the stories of Lucey buying another pair of shoes or a ridiculously expensive bag.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where that wicker bag was from the other day ? I wanted to Google the price 🤣
I like Miguel but Lucey can come across a bit moody sometimes

Does anyone know where that wicker bag was from the other day ? I wanted to Google the price 🤣
I like Miguel but Lucey can come across a bit moody sometimes
I think I'd be pretty moody if my other half was constantly filming me and putting clips on stories of me in bed/in my dressing gown/exercising etc. I do like him, but I think he invades her privacy constantly with the stories and it often seems he hasn't warned her he was filming

Reactions: 4
Charlie's maths absolutely blows my mind!! I'm pushing 40 and can't do sums like that.

Reactions: 7
While I love watching the adventures of Charlie and Miguel, it really grates on me that Charlie never says please or thank you!

While I love watching the adventures of Charlie and Miguel, it really grates on me that Charlie never says please or thank you!
Agree, he comes across as very rude and spoilt. He has a massive fan base here but it would be nice to see him playing and acting like a child. I feel for the kid.