Midlifechic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is just awful. Why does she think that nasty shaved under cut works for her? It’s just such an odd haircut but she talks about it like it’s the best thing she ever did for herself. I wish someone would tell her.
She pays a fortune for it too. Doesn’t she go to London to have it done at a top stylist?

These bloggers/influencers go on so many holidays yet as mere mortals are lucky if we get one holiday a year.

I wonder if she’s trying to go down the travel blogger route? All she did was moan about BA on a previous trip…I find her quite condescending it may just be her style she may not be …just comes across a bit aloof!

She’s always slagged off Instagram before. Funny how it’s suddenly ok when she’s getting a freebie holiday.

Reactions: 1
It is a very harsh haircut. I’m not sure the stepped effect at the back and it being much shorter on one side does her any favours. I preferred it a few years ago when it was more of a bob and less geometric.

Is she travelling with 2 Americans that she’s never met before? I wonder how that came about and whether they’ll all get along. Perhaps it’ll go the same way as the over 40s collective (at least I think that’s what it was called).

She's not a natural doing her stories is she. She's very "old school", almost formal, comes across a bit like a newsreader reading a prepared script. Here's a hint Nikki, turn the camera around to show us the view rather than giving us so much 360 spinning that we're getting motion sickness watching!

What exactly is this trip she's advertising? Who's sponsoring her, where is she going? It's all very secretive so far. But I guess whoever it is she's working with, want her for her long form blog content rather than her instagram stories. And it does raise the question, if she's marking it as an AD but it's not clear who or what she's advertising, she's not really complying with the rules is she?

It’s a mystery ! She said someone dropped out and she was asked to join the trip…no idea what it’s about …I agree she comes across as a newsreader in her stories

Is it just her and 2 Americans? I thought it was a group trip not just a couple of peeps…don’t think I’d fancy that even if it was for free 😜

Reactions: 2
Is it just her and 2 Americans? I thought it was a group trip not just a couple of peeps…don’t think I’d fancy that even if it was for free 😜
She’s sounding all snotty about them already, wait for all her passive aggressive digs in her blog when she’s back!!

It all seems quite awkward. I don’t think they’re really gelling as a group and she’d ordinarily be turning her nose up at some
of those activities / locations. The blog post will be fun - looking forward to seeing her balancing pass ag digs and a desire not to scupper her travel blogger career by being too snarky.

Very awkward! Why hasn’t she tagged the other women in her stories? And what part of this trip is she selling, so far she sounds miserable and stuck up about the whole thing. Think she lives for Malcolm telling her she’s wonderful and indulging her every opinion and snapping away at her request as she looks ‘glamorous’. Not sure this is for her…!

I agree don’t think it’s her thing at all…I’d not go on a trip with total strangers even for free !! Especially if it’s stuck in a small boat …Americans can be OTT too …she’s made a boob with this . Can’t see who this would appeal to that’s she is meant to attract from her blog 🤔

I’ve just gone to the travel company’s Instagram to see the trip from others perspectives. I think it’s fair to say that Malcolm is responsible for heavily filtering and editing the pictures of Nikki we see!

I think I’ve missed this somewhere along the line - so she’s currently in a catamaran in Thailand with strangers and no Mal, no opportunities to “hold her hair” ™️ with a suitcase full of likely unsuitable #giftedBoden, doing ads for an American rich lady travel company never before mentioned?

what the actual??

how does this align with anything else she does?

All very odd - how has she spun this??? I gave up following her as it was all too bland to even be annoyed with anymore … so this has thrown me 🤣

Aside from the scenery she has made this trip look so boring. A handful of stories where she robotically speaks without one iota of excitement and a few photo stills.
The other ladies have miniscule followings on Insta (under 100). How on earth did they all get invited. The company also has a ‘type’ of lady they ask along and 0% diversity.
It’s a big big sell out for Nikki.

It really is the weirdest trip. Yes, why do those women have no followings? So bizarre. Even the boats cook looked annoyed by her! Nikki isn’t selling the trip AT ALL! Why is she even there. Can’t wait for the bitchy digs about Americans versus the English when she returns and Malcolm has stroked her huge ego once again.

Reactions: 2
Does she know or did she ever introduce those other women? And I see what you mean about the less filtered shots….

I’m fascinated by how odd the whole thing it. If she introduced her travelling companions or said anything about the company who organised it, it was very low key. Agree with the poster above who said she’s making it look so boring. Every day looks the same.

She seems to have relaxed in to the trip a bit. I think it’s good for her to be away from Malcolm and have to think about others. A hat would have helped her awful hair situation which she was clearly massively self conscious about at the beginning.

Malcolm comes across as a bit it of a twit, almost clown like ….like someone who has never grown up ! The trip doesn’t look appealing whatsoever…I bet she’s regretting it even if it was free!