Midlifechic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an amazing opportunity, squandered.

that last shot on stories of friendship bands/hands … and still not a mention of these women’s names. #ContractualObligation posts only. Cannot wait to read her actual debrief….

And..."the memories will last forever" but not "amazing memories to treasure forever" or anything like that!

Also, a "bad tummy" meaning she couldn't make the night out and ~an easy way to do drinks" Hmmmm.....I think this hasn't been for Nikki has it?!

She seemed ecstatic to be off the boat and have her bouncy blow-dry. There seemed to be no bonding at all between Nikki and the ladies. I watched some of the live (painfully painfully dull - like the whole trip really) and Nikki came across very superior and stiff. Still she roped one of them in to doing a Mal style vid of her ‘bond girl’ moment climbing out of the sea. All very cringe.

She seemed ecstatic to be off the boat and have her bouncy blow-dry. There seemed to be no bonding at all between Nikki and the ladies. I watched some of the live (painfully painfully dull - like the whole trip really) and Nikki came across very superior and stiff. Still she roped one of them in to doing a Mal style vid of her ‘bond girl’ moment climbing out of the sea. All very cringe.
In the live video Doni(?) did (the organiser of the trip from the company) I felt Nikki was just rolling her eyes the whole time. She kept staring off the boat, fiddling etc.
---
Yes her mood changed the minute she had a blow dry. Not the great traveller she claims to be huh!

Reactions: 1
Well there’s “travelling” and there’s posing around European boutique hotels holding your hair ™️ and drinking heavily in your #kindlygifted Boden….

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s not written about the trip she’s swerved it saying she needs time to process it 🤣🤣…load of cobblers!! Says they’ve all become friends am sure that’s not true it didn’t look like they gelled at all! 😆

Reactions: 2
She’s not written about the trip she’s swerved it saying she needs time to process it 🤣🤣…load of cobblers!! Says they’ve all become friends am sure that’s not true it didn’t look like they gelled at all! 😆
I did have a good laugh at that! What she means is she hasn’t spent enough time writing all her passive aggressive slights and musings about a bunch of women she didn’t like and a trip she hated.

Reactions: 4
This comment jumped out:
I’m generally at my happiest with my feet on the ground, eating good hearty food and with lots of home comforts around me.

I think I’d be quite disappointed if I was the trip organiser to only see a couple of lukewarm comments and endless moaning about jet lag (although not too jet lagged to do a bunch of ads/plugs!).

This comment jumped out:
I’m generally at my happiest with my feet on the ground, eating good hearty food and with lots of home comforts around me.

I think I’d be quite disappointed if I was the trip organiser to only see a couple of lukewarm comments and endless moaning about jet lag (although not too jet lagged to do a bunch of ads/plugs!).
Yes I thought that comment was very telling too. She clearly hated it, her body language in the live video that Doni did (can be seen on the gg2theworld instagram page) said it all.

The irony of her blog is that she's not actually used to being around a lot of women. Mal tells here everything she wants to hear, the blog is all on her terms with only her voice to be heard, she lives with 3 sons, clearly didn't like the eldest sons girlfriend who surprise surprise is no longer on the scene. And all her friends are notably visibly "less" than her in her mind.

In Nikkis world it's Nikkis way or no way!

Oh and not to forget she HATES the mother in law!

Reactions: 3
She didn’t fit in at all in that trip. She didn’t sell it in any shape or from… Mal is a Peter Pan he’s not mature at all is my impression …she was out of her comfort zone that much is crystal clear…
---
I noticed on their website the eldest son was giving a rave review of their marketing business as he goes by another name not Garnett …so it looks like a great third party rave review but it’s actually her son…it’s all smoke & mirrors!

Last edited:
I've clicked on the link to her blogger sale and most of it is still there yet she said the other day to be quick as it was nearly all gone??! Am i missing something?

I've clicked on the link to her blogger sale and most of it is still there yet she said the other day to be quick as it was nearly all gone??! Am i missing something?
I looked at it the day it went live and she was selling a used swimsuit. I know it was used as the pic was of her wearing it in a pool. I’d love to know if she sold it or withdrew it - who on earth would want it 🤮
---
In fairness I think she has sold a lot. There were about 5 or 6 pages to scroll through.

Over £40 for used Boden sandals. Erm…no thanks.
The jaw-clenching “You can now buy me a coffee” is still there. Phew… I was beginning to panic she couldn’t afford the odd latte what with her second property and endless holidays.

Years ago everything would sell quickly. She prices everything at half RRP but when you now have sites like Vinted where you can buy clothes for pennies half price Boden trousers for £60 or Baukjen Suits for £90 that you can’t return aren’t worth taking the risk of them not fitting. I don’t think she’s ever disclosed how much money has been donated to Bloodwise from these sales either, which is a shame.