Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
Anyone can promote when they get something done, but whrn your getting paid to promote that's when I feel you have a little bit of duty of care, if you know things are going wrong that's when you should walk away and stop promoting, I do think anyone goes to turkey on there head be it when it flops! The NHS shouldn't be here to pick up the pieces, and as soon as mickey knee things were going wrong he should have had the heart to stop, I do like micky, he is kind of gullible, but money talks also 🤔 that bit I don't like

Reactions: 2

Mammyof5

Actually disgusted that he was only referred last summer and has his diagnosis, preferential treatment or what, I am going to be Putting in a complaint
Who do I complain to?
I am disgusted that he has been diagnosed in such a short space of time when children are on the list for multiple years.

Mary Kate

Ack I think is is a good creatur, maybe a wee bit innocent and a wee bit of a dose but I honestly thing he has only good in him.

• Haha

Justme1985

So his new clinic is supposed to be open from today. But he's away in Belfast till Friday so he'll get back to people then ! Why not wait till Friday to open the clinic then. Or why not stay at home and concentrate on your new clinic instead of a break away

• Wow
  • Haha

Welllnow

Where to begin?

Mickey Doherty is a Derry man who became the golden child of the city where no serious party was without him as MC and main entertainer.

He recently became popular on Toni Tiny Tears thread due to him promoting a Turkish clinic where you can get new gnashers, a wee bitta hair transplanted and of course the Derry favourite - gastric band.

While some members felt that this was what he was sent here to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ others told tales of coercion 🤔

Further stories surfaced where it seems like our Mickey isn't the angel he portrays with refusals to be an MC for the evening if he didn't get a specific barman's number. 👀

The entertainment continues...... ☕☕☕☕☕☕
Heard he overcharged at a breast cancer event in Donegal, claimed if he knew it was for charity he'd of done it for free 😂

• Haha