Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello899

VIP Member
So he had a big post up about being treated badly by Daniel O'Donnells security..Just heard from a group of friends who were there that his behaviour was disgraceful, he was at his usual taking his short off on dance floor and trying to seek attention while Daniel was on stage, that's totally disrespectful to an artist. he was apparently spoken to a few times about it and laughed and was then thrown out..
Glad he got a bout of reality that he's not the superstar he thinks he is

• Wow
Reactions: 5

TheMan

Wish this clown would stop shitting up foyleside. Creepy little man. Proper sleazeball.

• Haha
There has been posts on different threads about him convincing vulnerable people who had no need for surgery to go get it done until their family members got involved so don't believe the whole innocent critter stick

• Wow

QuietMan

Last edited:
  • Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Thread for Mickey Doherty, as requested on another thread so as not to derail…..

Anyone fancy the recap?

secondhandnews

The amount of work he's had done makes him look like someone's took a footpump to him and he's fit to burst... How can anyone look at the atrocious quality of the work he's had done and think he's someone to listen to for recommending surgeons??

• Heart
  • Haha

Welllnow

Actually disgusted that he was only referred last summer and has his diagnosis, preferential treatment or what, I am going to be Putting in a complaint
There's a humongous want in him.. Ive a son waiting over 2 years to be seen for an assessment. I'll just stick a mic in his hand and let him yell at the moon half naked, might be considered then.

Reactions: 4
  • Wow
Actually disgusted that he was only referred last summer and has his diagnosis, preferential treatment or what, I am going to be Putting in a complaint

• Heart
  • Wow

BorderHopper

But he makes no secret of the fact he works with them? So if they did give him cash I don’t get what the big deal is?

Also if she went there under his recommendation it’s still not his fault surely??

Just putting it out there I don’t know the man or think much of him, I just see a lot on here. But if a friend recommended a restaurant to me and I went and got food poisoning there it’s hardly my friends fault?

He can promote it all he wants but I’m not tempted to go there because I know it’s a bad idea. If she thought it was a good idea it’s on her in my opinion