Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello899

VIP Member
I really liked Mickey until covid hit and he used it as an opportunity to make a quick buck..he was working as a carer to vulnerable but running in and out of house parties "entertaining" while the rest of us abided by restrictions and didn't see family..
if he had been a carer for my loved one I would have complained

• Wow
Reactions: 11

hello899

VIP Member
These fundraisers are all just to feed his own ego..I do not agree with GoFundMe pages for deaths(unless to support a charity) or when ppl are sick or when houses burn etc (that's why I pay house insurance). That may sound harsh but we live in a benefit society where there are allowances and grants for everything..I may sound harsh but I have my own 2 set charities close to my heart that I give to regualrly

• Heart
Reactions: 11

PureDerryHi

How this man is so popular is beyond me. He’s so rude and up himself. Forgets that he’s from galliagh and not Beverly Hills

• Haha
Reactions: 9

hello899

VIP Member
Its common knowledge that he had all his teeth fixed at a local dentist but is still recommending this clinic to people, its immoral..But shows that he would rather let people go for substandard care that he's aware of than forfeit his commission..All about the money for Mickey

• Wow

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
But he makes no secret of the fact he works with them? So if they did give him cash I don’t get what the big deal is?

Also if she went there under his recommendation it’s still not his fault surely??

Just putting it out there I don’t know the man or think much of him, I just see a lot on here. But if a friend recommended a restaurant to me and I went and got food poisoning there it’s hardly my friends fault?

He can promote it all he wants but I’m not tempted to go there because I know it’s a bad idea. If she thought it was a good idea it’s on her in my opinion
I think the issue is, he’s promoting medical procedures with absolutely no medical qualifications or knowledge. He’s regarded as one of Derry’s sweethearts, a good critter who’s all heart, and exploiting this misconception for his own gain. It’s immoral, dishonest, and also tax evasion. It’s an absolute shit show, let’s be honest.

irishgirl912

Long time tattler lurker, first time poster.

Soo glad this thread has been created.. Glad I’m not the only one who gets ick vibes from him.

Reactions: 8

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
https://news.sky.com/story/disfigur...cost-of-cheap-plastic-surgery-abroad-12588584Disfigured faces, gaping wounds and a 'living hell' - the cost of cheap plastic surgery abroad
1650033558808.png

https://news.sky.com/story/disfigur...cost-of-cheap-plastic-surgery-abroad-12588584Disfigured faces, gaping wounds and a 'living hell' - the cost of cheap plastic surgery abroad
1650033558808.png
All Turkey too. This is truly shocking! The already strained NHS should not have to pick up the pieces.

⬆ People taking advice from Micky on life changing surgery, please have a read ⬆

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Where to begin?

Mickey Doherty is a Derry man who became the golden child of the city where no serious party was without him as MC and main entertainer.

He recently became popular on Toni Tiny Tears thread due to him promoting a Turkish clinic where you can get new gnashers, a wee bitta hair transplanted and of course the Derry favourite - gastric band.

While some members felt that this was what he was sent here to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ others told tales of coercion 🤔

Further stories surfaced where it seems like our Mickey isn't the angel he portrays with refusals to be an MC for the evening if he didn't get a specific barman's number. 👀

The entertainment continues...... ☕☕☕☕☕☕

• Haha
Reactions: 7

RossiePossie123

How he can promote a plastic surgery clinic on one story and right after say he’s the ambassador of a mental health charity is beyond me. Thicko

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

hello899

VIP Member
I think the issue is, he’s promoting medical procedures with absolutely no medical qualifications or knowledge. He’s regarded as one of Derry’s sweethearts, a good critter who’s all heart, and exploiting this misconception for his own gain. It’s immoral, dishonest, and also tax evasion. It’s an absolute shit show, let’s be honest.
I fully agree here, he is also promoting a clinic that resulted in him having to go to a dentist here and have the work repaired and infections treated but he isn't telling ppl this, people give out about the NHS but then expect them to fix all the disasters that happen because they choose cheap surgery abroad.
Turkey let you fly home 2 days after gastric sleeve, this is totally immoral as it is classed as major surgery and you are extremely high risk, they offer no nutritional advice after surgery and no after care.
I can forsee major issues in a few years as a result of this cheap surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 6