Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VioletBear

VIP Member
Probably got it quicker because it was through adult services rather than paediatrics where waiting lists are insane for everything.

Reactions: 2

BorderHopper

What is he saying on FB?

I thought he worked for that SULE place does he not? He’s certainly made out that he is

Reactions: 1

Mary Kate

Well maybe! But I don't think he would want any thing bad to happen anyone. He is innocent and those company's know and easy target for a bit of cheap advertising.

• Haha

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
His son is a lovely fella..hes an absolute gem

Has he had another hair transplant.. doesn't say much for the clinic of this is his 2nd
This is normal.
When get a transplant, I think they only fill the bald spots. But men will still continue to lose the rest of the hair in areas that weren't touched.

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
It's all a bit mad, the woman that had her teeth ruined to me was looking for freebies off sule to advertise, she seems desperate, but if you go to turkey for anything it's on your own head, and mickey is taking a big chance working for them, advertising, as there's defs going to be someone not happy, I'm getting from it that there was something already wrong with the ladies gums, so it went pear shaped, but I may be wrong! No chance would I go to turkey an let someone file my teeth down 🙄