Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lavenderblu

Is this person saying their original teeth were ruined by sule teeth and they had to get dentures? It’s had to follow what they mean

Hard to follow *

Reactions: 4
Hes trying to say he doesn't get paid from that clinic I don't believe that for a second.
I've just read all the text messages and the girl obviously Is vulnerable too

Hes trying to say he doesn't get paid from that clinic I don't believe that for a second.
I've just read all the text messages and the girl obviously Is vulnerable too
Agree that this lady seems vulnerable, and also how disgusting of him to say the bit about the man going to her room, shame on him

Creggan girl

I rember when during lockdown he was saying on Facebook I do this for a cause not applause. The only person he does it for is himself.the man can't sing.

• Haha

BorderHopper

Ah he’s not the worst. I’d say he has a good heart. I had a relative in the hospital and he made her day, use to come in and treat her like a queen and she said he sang to them all too. Said it was better than a hotel 😂

Reactions: 3
Mickey is in the wrong here, I can't understand why people dont see through him, he had an opportunity to make money out of something he isnt qualified for and grabbed it by the balls.
People saying its not his fault, hes not the dentist 😂😂 of course its his fault, people trust him

Well maybe! But I don't think he would want any thing bad to happen anyone. He is innocent and those company's know and easy target for a bit of cheap advertising.
You honesty believe that 😂 he saw the £ signs in his eyes

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
Actually disgusted that he was only referred last summer and has his diagnosis, preferential treatment or what, I am going to be Putting in a complaint
Seriously 😠 why is he a priority over everyone else am actually disgusted as well, the last I heard and was told the waiting list could be at least six years for a child

MDC

Chatty Member
Its common knowledge that he had all his teeth fixed at a local dentist but is still recommending this clinic to people, its immoral..But shows that he would rather let people go for substandard care that he's aware of than forfeit his commission..All about the money for Mickey
He’s on fb giving out to people for using his name, and he’s the one who recommended that company except when things go wrong he’s on crying looking for sympathy. He’s a bloody dose, don’t know how people can listen to his shite